Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:37 pm
(Damn, is it saidin or saidar?? I'm losing mah mind!!)

"I guess not as much as vengence and your quest did," she replied smoothly, rising to her feet with all the grace her Aes Sedai training gave her. She wrapped herself in saidar, and glanced over at the Green, ignoring Cobain for the time being. She kept him in her sights, however, worried he would do something rash.
"And what do you want? You've been evesdropping and glaring at me this entire time," Kiae said, nodding in brief acknowledgement to the woman's Warder. No need to be rude to him, yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:50 pm
(Saidin-men, Saidar-women)

"Well hello to you too. I was merely sitting here waiting for you and your.. friend to finish your conversation. If I happened to embrace the One Power and happened to overhear your conversation while doing so is no consquence of mine." Esole said smugly. Ethin cast her a warning glance but she merely ignored it and watched the Yellow's expression over her wine glass.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:54 pm
(Not far - Cobain and Kiae are pretty close, and the other two are maybe a few feet away, at most? Thank you!!)

"Quite a lot of coincidences," Kiae agreed calmly. She was determined not to get riled over the Green's attitude, knowing she would hate herself if she sank to that. "Why were you waiting for me, if I can ask?" she added, pointedly polite.
She glanced once more at the woman's Warder - he didn't seem to be much like her, at least in attitude, and wondered about him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:59 pm
((K then, lol. Dunno why it matters, but I used to play D&D a lot and this stuff was important.))

Cobain looked on sadly, wondering how he was going to win Kiae's forgiveness. He couldn't blame her for being angry, he knew. He sighed and sat back, trying to think coherently.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:03 pm
Esole thought over how she should react. The woman was making an effort to be polite. Esole supposed she might as well return the favor. "As I'm sure you know, few Aes Sedai are away from the Tower at this time. Being that that's the case, it seems odd to find another Aes Sedai around here. I was just curious as to why one such as yourself is here. Especially in this part of the city." Esole replied smoothly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:13 pm
"I wasn't aware you would be so concerned for my well-being, even being a fellow Aes Sedai," Kiae countered, her tone even. "I'm afraid my business is my own."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:19 pm
((If anyone's waitin on me, I"m just gonna sit in the background for a few. After this. twisted ))

The man Cobain had dragged in began to snicker, still sitting on the floor. Cobain absently kicked him in the mouth, knocking loose a few teeth and sending him sprawling again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:20 pm
Esole glanced around and formed a weave against eavesdropping. "Be that as it may. I'm not sure if you know, but there's a new society of Darkfriends and Shadowspawn about. I'm sure they'd take it as good sport to find a lone Aes Sedai gallivanting about without her Gaidin. Maybe you should take that into account when you spend time with ruffians and that lot," she said coolly.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm
(Is there a plural for Aes Sedai?)

Ethin sighed as Esole continued to act foolish. "Pardon me, Aes Sedai but my presence would be of better use elsewhere." And with that, he stood up and nodded to both the Yellow Aes Sedai and Esole. Esole's eyes shown with fury, yet the rest of her face remained smooth. Ethin shook his head and walked over to the man whom the Yellow had been talking with earlier. "Care if I join you?" Ethin inquired.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:30 pm
(Not that I know about - like Asha'man.)

Kiae merely listened to the Green, who hadn't even introduced herself. "I don't believe my business is any of yours," she repeated, glancing around the inn. "My Warder is my concern alone, and I am none of yours. It appears you have more to worry about with your own Gaidin, if I may say so."
She remained silent on the comment about the new society, however.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:31 pm
((If I'm not mistaken, it's singular and plural all in one- like deer, or somethin.))

Cobain started, even deeper in thought than was usual for him. "What? Oh, no, please, have a seat." He said, pushing out a chair with his foot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:35 pm
"He is nothing to worry about. Not that it matters to you, but he and I can have conflicting personalities." Esole replied curtly. She paused a moment in silence to contemplate how she should continue. "And from the way you responded, or rather the way you didn't, I assume that you already knew of the New Order."  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm
(Ah, thank you)

"Thank you. It is hard to find good company of late, as I'm certain you know" Ethin said smoothly, arching an eyebrow at the man on the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:39 pm
Kiae couldn't help but cover her mouth to try to hide her amusement. "Conflicting personalities?" she thought. "I do believe they'd be better suited to others, if this is how they act!"
She observed the woman calmly, merely raising an eyebrow. "And why do you care if I do?" she inquired. "I could ask how you know, but I'm not."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash