Crack Thread for Camaraderie! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GodMancer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:06 am
Or how to properly use a sword made up of glass... or or how a 7-foot katana jabbed through your torso is totally survivable (DMC4).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:35 am
I say the feasibility of fish headed aliens taking over the world would be rather low. But I'm making the assumption the fish heads require water to breathe and therefore would have to wear helmets filled with water in order to even step onto the planet's surface. It'd be quite inconvenient for them. Although they could theoretically conquer the oceans first and therefore take over from there.

Swords of glass...would probably be one time use thing only. Unless it was really tough glass. Humans used to make daggers out of obsidian (volcanic glass) so glass should at least be decent at forming a point.

A 7-foot katana jabbed through a torso as survivalable depends the character being skewered. Since, as I recall, there has been at least one other game (namely one highly overrated RPG) that involves a character that did not walk away from a stabbing.  

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:57 am
WOOO! The only reason why anyone likes Aeris is because she died. Otherwise she's just Rinoa's precursor! Though I wonder why people dislike Tifa. She's was rather good on my team. confused

OMG! I just realized the reasoning behind Rinoa and Squall! It's Cloud and Aeris's romance! DX  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:44 am
People love Aeris because she was a good/powerful team healer. And most players miss her because of that. I honestly have no idea why people disliked Tifa. She was pretty good. Maybe folks liked the Aeris x Cloud relationship more?

Rinoa annoys me. And Squall....Squall became a wuss after he met Rinoa (not the same reason why I find Rinoa annoying).  

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:36 am
Urgh. Bored. There's not enough crack in here. And we need more people to post!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:48 pm
Okay, here's a random "question" for you...

Pick one, bipedal or quadrupedal? *deciding what the next werewolf I draw shall be like*  

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:03 am
UNI! *suddenly reminded of how I want to look up rider on horse statues and their "code"* Quadrupedal is my serious answer. I'm afraid HP has screwed up bipedal weres for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:32 am
Horse statues and the "code"...if I recall it's if the horse standing (all four feet on the group) the soldier survived battle, one hoof up equals "injured in battle", and a rearing horse means he died in battle. I dunno, not sure.

Ahh, quadruped it tis then smile . HP (the movie) had one of the the worst depictions of a werewolf ever -.- (even compared to cheesy/cheap old werewolf horror flicks). Hmm, how's about those semi-bipedal and semi-quadrupedal...those who have human like hands but may choose to move around on all fours or those on hours who can stand on two??

Ah, the things to contemplate.  

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:12 pm
*pushes the MORE CRACK button* ninja

Ninjas or Pirates?!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:16 pm
look i can say that i am new, but it would be obvious. so i am going to say something random.

PizzaBucket!!!

XtreamBean

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:38 am
I LOVE PizzaBuckets! =D They're so much fun to dig through for the slice with the right toppings!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:01 pm
and i guess you can order them online now O.o  

XtreamBean

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:19 pm
Yup. They're totally are and they send it to you through the mail.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 am
threefatesangel
Yup. They're totally are and they send it to you through the mail.

YAY me!!!!! WOOOT!!!  

XtreamBean

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 am
What the heck is a PizzaBucket o.O?  
Guild of Total Randomness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]