Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Goddess Forest (=o Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:41 pm
"Do you mind if I undress a little? I'm a little wet and bloody..." He asked "If you could hand me my bag, please?" He stretched.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:47 pm
Ruth looked around as she set the boy's equipment down, finally seeing his tiny bag in the junk. She picked it up and set it down on the bed in front of the boy.
"Go ahead, I'll go get you a wet cloth."  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:58 pm
Lenan's dazed eyes drifted slowly around the room. He saw a giant woman pass something over to a mouse...who actually appeared to be about the same size as himself. He groaned softly and closed his eyes, just before coughing up some water.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:02 pm
Ruth came out of the bathroom with a piece of a cloth and a small paper cup with warm water for the mouse. Just as she set them down for him on her bedside table, the fox coughed. She turned her attention toward him, leaning in close for a better look, and cradling him in place with her hand.
"Are you okay? Keep coughing it up, hun."  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:53 pm
Sajo turned his attention to the fox as he was removing his shirts. He smiled, turning his attention back to himself as he dropped his pants and picked out a set of spare loose clothing from his bag. He gave himself a quick cleansing from the bottom, up. First bending over, cleaning his dirty legs and up throw his mid section. He let a small ouch as he wiped his wound clean of blood.
Soon after, he slid on his other clothing, smiling as he turned to the cat and fox. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:08 pm
Lenan shivered and attempted to stand, using the pillow he was leaning on as leverage. Once on his feet, he paused to make sure he didn't fall back over again. He removed the rag that had been tied about his forehead and did his best to wring the water from it, but he found himself hardly strong enough to do that. Then he shook his body, doing his best to get the water off of himself, considering he had no change of clothes. Unfortunately, the violent jerks caused him to become dizzy once more and he fell onto his back with a quiet thump. He gaged for a moment before coughing up even more water from his lungs. "Ughh.." He sat and pulled his knees to his chest, looking absolutely pathetic.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:08 am
Sajo quirked a lip to the low looking fox, giving a rather curious look. He walked over to and took a seat adjacent to the fox, giving him a nudge with his shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:13 am
"Oh, I'm just...just fantastic." Lenan said, offering a weak little smile to the mouse. He spewed a bit more water onto the ground, but not as much as before. "At least there's less now.." He said quietly as he looked down at the tiny puddle of water next to him.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:18 am
"I'd be able to take the water out of you, but I don't think that that ability is available right now..." He sighed. "Well... I'm sure you will be resting easier, seeing as how you look already exhausted." His tail lingered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:28 am
Ruth, meanwhile, was back in the bathroom, rummaging around, listening to the two as she pulled out a thin towel and ripped two shreds off of it.
Wow, all the other girls giggle and coo over their tiny boys, I never thought I'd have any ending up around here...
She grinned to herself and walked back out into the main room with the shreds of cloth, which she deposited on the bed next to the fox.
"Change out of the wet clothes, hun. Here's one towel to dry yourself with, and one to wrap around yourself. I'll have some some sizable clothes for you sometime tommorow."  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:41 am
Sajo walked away a little to give the fox some space. He turned his attention to the female cat, "If you don't mind, I think I'm going to take a nap. It might make me feel better." Sajo said, his eyes getting a tad heavier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:13 am
"Mya, by all means! Keep your leg elevated there, it still doesn't look too good."
Ruth walked off toward her dresser in search of old clothes that she could use the fabric for new clothes.
"I'm going to work on sewing up something for the fox to wear. If you need anything, just yell!"  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 am
"Mhm" He smiled, resting his head on the pillow. He was out like a light with a light snore. His tail curled around his leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:23 pm
Ruth giggled as the sound of the mouse snoring reached her ears. After rummaging through her clothes, she finally pulled out an old black skirt. She giggled fiercely to her self and whisked it quickly out of the fox's view.
"A skirt? That would be a good idea, I wouldn't have to do any complicated sewing and cutting!"
She laughed inwardly, but tried to keep her amused expression hidden as she walked back over to the fox, who was almost completely undressed by this point.
"Hey, let me get a waist and leg size from you so I can make you some clothes!"  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:25 pm
The fox stood once more and began undressing himself. After removing his shirt, he used one of the towels to dry himself, starting at his head and working his way downward. His fur frayed in all directions now, but he obviously didn't care. After he had completely undressed and dried himself off, he wrapped the other towel around his waist, which because of the size, he had to hold with one hand for it to actually stay around him. Once that was taken care of, he staggered over to the large woman and weakly glanced up at her. "Th-Thank you...For saving me." He spoke quietly, holding out a leg for her.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff