yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:35 pm
Kaori-San3
yukisundeadprincess
Kaori-San3
oooo ooooo me me!!!!!!!!!!
let's see.....
Name: Sarah.......( eek I like it when people call me Sarah instead of my real name........) I'm not even gonna tell you what my real name is so forget that....
Age:13! My birthday's almost coming up!.......like......a month after Aug. 2 3nodding
Hobbies:............uumm............singing, drawing (duh), taking the responsibility of helping out mostly everyone in gaia...... mrgreen
Favorite Character: KYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! redface he reminds me of Liam.... whee

Oh, and my favorite color's blue..... blaugh

WHOOO KYO! heart heart

lol I haven't been able to watch Fruits Basket again since I'm still finishing another one........Higurashi No Naku Koroni........I promised my friend I'd finish it before going to another one and stuff and I'm only on like.....ep. 7 for it gonk

Awww, well how many episodes in that anime are there?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:46 pm
There's about 52 episodes, if I'm not mistaken. I can't imaging watching so many episodes of that show, however -- I watched a bit (never a whole episode), and Rena was creeping me out. Pretty scary stuff.  

Crystal Orchid

ldyspring

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:12 pm
Name:Snow
Hobbies:Reading,Drawing,Watching anime,Listening to music,etc.
Favorite Furuba Character(s):Kyo,Tohru,and Momiji.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:00 pm
Crystal Orchid
There's about 52 episodes, if I'm not mistaken. I can't imaging watching so many episodes of that show, however -- I watched a bit (never a whole episode), and Rena was creeping me out. Pretty scary stuff.

Thats a lot of episodes

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:04 pm
xxx-Snowie_xx
Name:Snow
Hobbies:Reading,Drawing,Watching anime,Listening to music,etc.
Favorite Furuba Character(s):Kyo,Tohru,and Momiji.

whooo kyo! momijis awesome too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:24 am
yukisundeadprincess
Impmon51
Hi! BTW, thanks for having me!
Name: Jorge M. No, "M" isn't my last name, so don't ask. I'm also known as "Hohe-kun"
Hobbies: Models (trains, planes, giant robot anime figures), making cartoons, games, art, etc.... This show (Obviously), martial arts, Japan in general....
Favorite furuba Character: Toru...... she has an airhead thing going on & that makes her cute.... IDK why, in real life I hate air heads, but in anime they're alright....

Yeah Tohru can be an Airhead lol

Lawl, yeah, but its still pretty cute.... & by cute I mean hot...... & by hot I mean, well, that ones self X-splanitory.....  

Impmon51
Crew

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:30 pm
Impmon51
yukisundeadprincess
Impmon51
Name: Jorge M. No, "M" isn't my last name, so don't ask. I'm also known as "Hohe-kun"
Hobbies: Models (trains, planes, giant robot anime figures), making cartoons, games, art, etc.... This show (Obviously), martial arts, Japan in general....
Favorite furuba Character: Toru...... she has an airhead thing going on & that makes her cute.... IDK why, in real life I hate air heads, but in anime they're alright....

Lawl, yeah, but its still pretty cute.... & by cute I mean hot...... & by hot I mean, well, that ones self X-splanitory.....

So you probably like the scene where Tohru was standing by herself and Kyos asking if anyones seen Momiji and haru and those two guys are talking about Tohru being cute and an airhead but then Kyo comes up and basically claims Tohru as his own XP But i claim Kyo heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 pm
Name: Sam(forever_gaara)
Furuba Character: Kyo
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, making computer art, making videos, playing games, being random, killing ppl(lol)
Other animes: Naruto, Death Note, D.N.Angel, Pokemon(sort of), FMA or Full Metal Alchemist(Cosplay Winry)
Absoulte Fav Characters: Gaara and Dark Mousy.

I think I have said enough about me. I just ended the series and I think I skipped a few or more eps, so ya. Made Furuba videos on youtube and will be glad to share with you all.

Ya!

Wonderbolts Soarin

meshu35

Greedy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:10 pm
Name: Meshu (everyone on gaia calls me different names. but yall can call me Meshu or Alice)
Hobbies: i love writing stories, reading, drawing, watching anime, and reading mangas!
Favorite furuba Character: Kyo and Haru!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:42 pm
Forever_Gaara
Name: Sam(forever_gaara)
Furuba Character: Kyo
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, making computer art, making videos, playing games, being random, killing ppl(lol)
Other animes: Naruto, Death Note, D.N.Angel, Pokemon(sort of), FMA or Full Metal Alchemist(Cosplay Winry)
Absoulte Fav Characters: Gaara and Dark Mousy.

I think I have said enough about me. I just ended the series and I think I skipped a few or more eps, so ya. Made Furuba videos on youtube and will be glad to share with you all.

Ya!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! heart

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:43 pm
meshu35
Name: Meshu (everyone on gaia calls me different names. but yall can call me Meshu or Alice)
Hobbies: i love writing stories, reading, drawing, watching anime, and reading mangas!
Favorite furuba Character: Kyo and Haru!!

Welcome to the Guild biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:02 pm
yukisundeadprincess
Impmon51
yukisundeadprincess
Impmon51

So you probably like the scene where Tohru was standing by herself and Kyos asking if anyones seen Momiji and haru and those two guys are talking about Tohru being cute and an airhead but then Kyo comes up and basically claims Tohru as his own XP But i claim Kyo heart

Lawl..... yeah, but what Kyo doesn't realize is that I claimed her before they even met.... so...... what we should do is like what they usually do on TV, you'll get Toru to fall madly in love wit me, & I'll get Kyo to fall madly in love wit you! Then I fall asleep in the middle of the episode cause of how boreing it is! Its a flawless plan, It'd have to work! Oh wait... First we need to enter their universe, damn! evil  

Impmon51
Crew

MelodiousBoice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 pm
name: I_love_sugar_till_death real name tere

hobbies:drawing baking reading fanfiction
favorite character is: Yuki he is just so dreamy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:07 pm
Impmon51
yukisundeadprincess
Impmon51
yukisundeadprincess
Impmon51

Lawl..... yeah, but what Kyo doesn't realize is that I claimed her before they even met.... so...... what we should do is like what they usually do on TV, you'll get Toru to fall madly in love wit me, & I'll get Kyo to fall madly in love wit you! Then I fall asleep in the middle of the episode cause of how boreing it is! Its a flawless plan, It'd have to work! Oh wait... First we need to enter their universe, damn! evil

Okay ill help with the plan but you have to get the whole universe thing worked out lol

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:09 pm
I_love_sugar_ till_death
name: I_love_sugar_till_death real name tere

hobbies:drawing baking reading fanfiction
favorite character is: Yuki he is just so dreamy

Yuki is dreamy, but mean sometimes idk why but he's just...odd

Fruits Basket

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]