Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Stand up, fall back, or take over? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what side are u?
  good (Weran)
  evil (maklend)
  my own
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:17 pm
Ichi nearly fell from her But he wrapped his arms around aveline tight and curled up behind her. "Sorry aveline not really accustume to flight ," He said with an apologetic tone in his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:37 am
Aveline wanted to be mad at Ichi for clinging to her like a little boy, but as she had noticed, he probably was. Pouting for a moment, she then turned to face him. "It's ok Ichi. I haven't flown on a drake before. Looks like we're even."  

atemuzuko

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:24 am
He grinned sheepishly and his eyes couldnt stay in one place, and his elbows were weak. He laughed nervously. "Looks like im afraid of hieghts ," He said and then also said," And were only even for the moment."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:29 am
"Never flown? Thats sad, flying is great! You guys should fly more often, its faster then walking thats for sure." She looked back at them with goldenly feirce eyes and grinned. mrgreen  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:36 am
He heard the girl/drake ta;ling and then saw her eyes and wat seemed to be a smile. "Well i would but im not exactly royalty i dont have my own personal drake," He said with a small chuckle(yes i kno dragon it was a pun) ," Walk exactly ish your name anyway," He asked her cursiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 am
"Shedrak, Im a shapeshifter. You?"  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 am
"Im Ichi some people say i look alittle bit like weran but thats kinda impossible isnt it," He said with a grin." I am just a soldier from Maklands army who deserted," He said with another wide grin(yush i like to smile alot) "By the way where are you taking us."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:38 am
"Hm....I don't know but you do look kinda like him, oh and Im taking you to the only safe place in the kingdom, Waren's realm." She tucked in her wings for a second and they dropped a few hundred feet before her unfurled them agin. "Isn't this breeze delightful."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:06 pm
Ichi's smile widen. "Ive always wanted to meet Weran ," He said," I wonder how there life is like. O and do you know any place on the way to i masy 'feed'." He said and then remembered. "O ya i didnt tell you guys did i,Z" He said embarrassed," Im a.....vampire." He said and smiled this time showing his fangs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:56 pm
"Hes a nice kid, oh....well that makes you even more like him, hes vampire as well....well almost anyways...."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:15 pm
He nodded then his eye lids got suddenly heavy. "Right im*yawn* tired now," He said as all; the excitement fianlly cuiaght up with him. He curled up against aveline and was sleeping moments after.

((woah the creepy thing is when i typed in the word yawn i yawned o.O))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:34 pm
Aveline smacked her palm against her forehead. "What the heck? The kid sits there, tells me he's a vampire, and then decides to sleep on me?!" Aveline groaned into the wind. "I can not wait to get my feet on the ground again."  

atemuzuko

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:47 pm
"You cant? Ok." Shedrak suddenly dropped to the ground and landed with a resounding thud, she looked back at them and smiled. "Here you go, ground."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:31 pm
The shock of the landing shock Ichi and he fell off the drake and onto the ground with a small thud. Surprisingly though he was still asleep becuase he hadnt fed in awhile.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:01 pm
Shedrak shook her head and laid out her wing for Aveline to get off on. "Just slid down, its better then falling off." She smiled and poked Ichi.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games