Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:41 pm
[[sorry it took me so long to reply. My mom wanted to have time with me cause I'm always at my dads house. rolleyes ]]

Isabella took off her back pack. It had all her cloths in it.
"Wait for me!" She yelled after Elle.
Isabella ran out of the cabin and over to Elle.
"We could put on our swim suits and go swimming in the lake later. I heard it looks kick a** at night time. We could go on a hike right now. Maybe even Kai will go with us!" Isabella said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:15 pm
Eliala stumbled with her feet and asked, "That guy from earlier? Uhhh.. but..." She shook her head slightly and sighed. "Okay... he can come. But, which hill should we hike?" She looked over at Issy and tilted her head and twitched. "Nyeaa.... buuuugg..." She took out her spray can and spritz a small group of mosquitoes flying by. "Ewwww..... their still gross when their dead."she mumbled and continued walking with Issy.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:35 pm
Kai was walking when he saw the two girls from earlier.

He was walking in the same direction so he walked up beside them.

"Heya, where ya headed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:58 pm
Eliala looked up at Kai and said, "We're hiking.... and we're swimming later." She twitched slightly and rubbed her neck and asked, "Wanna join us?" She shifted her bag onto her other shoulder and sighed. "I'm Eliala, what's your name?" She smiled and tilted her head slightly.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:57 pm
Kai looked at her and smiled.

"Its Kai.

Thought I told you already?

Oh well and sure Ill join you in both.

I need something to do anyway.

Its boring here so far."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 am
[[Sorry went to a sleep over. I have to go to the Dr. today but I'll be on later. Like 1 or so + Sammi is coming over so that might me longer. + there might be a party at my house not sure....]]

Isabella was day dreaming as the two talked. All she heard was that Kai would come with them. Isabella snapped out of the day dream and said, "Really your going to come with us? Sorry I was out of it for a couple of seconds. All I heard was Kai saying he would."
Now Isabella felt bad for day dream. It was only about her band and what they were doing right now.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:47 am
Eliala looked at Issy and sighed and looked at ground. "Okay then... " She pulled out a small candle and lit it and watched as the bugs flew away. "Phew..." She smiled and pushed some hair behind her ear. "Where should we hike first?" she asked Kai and Issy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:50 pm
Kai looked at her with a strange look on his face.

He decided not to ask.

"I dont know this area well.

I saw just walk around and try to remember the way.

If we get lost then oh well.

It will be an adventure."  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 pm
Eliala looked up at Kai. "I doubt we'll get lost... I sort of have.. photographic memory." She smiled and stared at the ground, making sure she wouldn't trip on anything and burn herself with the candle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:50 pm
Kurenai walked over to Cabin One, her new home basically, holding the dorm key in her hand.

[[...She does have her key, right? I hope so. Haha.]]

"It looks like two other people are in this cabin already." said Kurenai, her voice quiet. "Too bad they're not here." She set her bags on the floor and thought to herself, 'Might as well explore.' She walked outside, trying to find people.

leviara
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:57 pm
"We could use some of my mints to mark where we have been." Isabella said.
Isabella saw the biggest hill there. She started to point at it. With her big wide puppy eyes.
"That one. I want to hike that one! Please!" Isabella said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:01 pm
Kurenai walked around a little bit until she finally found people. 'Yes! Human life, other than me!' thought Kurenai, happy to see something moving that wasn't bugs. She walked over to the three people and said a quiet, "Hello."  

leviara
Crew

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:06 pm
Eliala giggled and said, "Sure. Kai, let's go." She looked over at the hill Issy was pointing at and gasped. "Woaaaah... okay.... uhmmm. Are you sure Issy? 'Cause I dunno if I could even make it to the top without passing out or hurting myself." she said and hid behind Kai like a scared little kitten when she saw Kurenai and accidently dropped the candle and sighed sadly when the light went out. "Crap..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:11 pm
She felt herself pout a little and said, "Hello." again to the three people looking like they were about to go on a hike.  

leviara
Crew

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:19 pm
Eliala picked up her candle and crept out from behind Kai and said quietly, "Hi... I'm Eliala..." She waved and smiled a little. "What's your name?"  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff