Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Art is Life- : The Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Drawing, Photography, Life, Arenas, Hangout 

Reply .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.//Main Forum//.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
How many of us have hands to draw manga/anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swell Sundae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:25 pm
Wish I had the hands to draw in such a style crying

but these hands have been gaming, typing, editing (somwhat), and worked that the effects are irreversible XD

I have a twin that does such though biggrin

She's the pencil and paper (and inking pens and stolen color stuffs from me stare ) and I'm the computer, mouse, keyboard, printer and scanner sweatdrop so we're kinda like a team, somehow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:20 pm
wow, I can understand
but I do the art and the computer work
especially cleaning art work on the computer
which is so annoying
but has a great reward  

Hex_Zia

Ethelle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:36 pm
I can't say that I am good at drawing anime/manga but I do draw them when I'm bored. I have the right tools to draw them too (since my brother is like an artist). I may take lessons soon, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
i like drawing manga,
i would post, but i have no scanner. sad  

User_9701168

Shirtless Noob

7,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Anti-Nami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:23 pm
i like drawing manga/anime style, but i prefer to do my own style. I usually do clothes designs and people. I wont really go into the anime thing, its just too much work and that im really bad with computers...it just breaks on me. It probably wont be a profession, but everyone i know says that it will...i just dont think so. Well i do sketching and doodling alot, so next year im taking a painting class...i hope its fun^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:06 pm
Well, i don't exatcly draw manga/anime, i try, but don't do so well. I'm more of an anthro artist. But yeah, i'd go mad without my hands, i couldn't imagine not being able to draw, it's just my life, it's what i've done, what i do, and what i'll keep doing.  

Ryunohito

persistentXsoul363

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:35 am
I don't do much anime or manga, but, from what I have done, my freinds say I'm really good. For right now, it's just a hobby, I'm really wanting to be a professional photographer. ^^ Though people say my talent is in my hands when I draw.

I'm not good with coming up with ideas to draw for anime or manga. I'm better off if I can see it. Hope all that made sense. ^^'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:09 am
i luve anime and manga
but im not sure about my drawing skills

it ok i guess biggrin  

luchia119

Hex_Zia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:37 pm
do any of you think that you have a chance that people will love your work?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:37 pm
I love drawing manga and anime characters, though I've never tried to actually make a manga. I want to one day though ^^  

Technicolored Eyes

codythecyberwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:22 pm
Hex_Zia
do any of you think that you have a chance that people will love your work?

Why not?, There's a kid who watches me in school draw, kinda freaks me out but he likes them and so do tha ladies heh.Any way im goin to get a job in the anime manga business.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:04 pm
im the greatist anime drawer but i do try my hardest at it 3nodding . im not really sure how to draw with a manga style but, i like anime better  

Felicity the Druid

Mewling Smoker

13,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Loiterer 100

Shadow_1_cross

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:05 pm
I've been drawing since I was a little kid. And I got the manga and anime drawing down so now I'm starting a graphic novel. I only got the title of it "the Dark night" and character drawings. But Drawing is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:46 am
Yeah, I love drawing anime too, but the problem with me is that I'm not very imaginative and I have to use my avatar as an idea source. I would also like to start an anime series but, once again, not very imaginative. So... therefore, everyone I come up with turns into a cliche.  

Insane Innocence

soyju

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:08 am
i love anime/manga.

but i wouldn't really want it to be a profession of mine.

just a hobby. :3

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.//Main Forum//.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games