Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:48 pm
[[Plan's all gewd. ;3 ]]

After Akihiro had acknowledge her small greeting he had forgotten his science text book in his classroom, and ran back to go get it, explaining to Mrs.Sumiyoshi about the situation. She let him in without much trouble, and he exited the school building, though still on the grounds.
Akihiro thought he had heard some faint sobbing coming from behind him. Though he usually had the urge to restrain himself for being so curious, this time, it was uncontrolable, and he turned around without even really realizing it. There was an angry but crying Amaya, who looked like something severely unpleasant had happened. Though Akihiro had never really known Amaya, he had seen her interact with the few other girls in his class, and she seemed like a nice girl. He had never really paid much attention to anyone in his class. He didn't know why, but something told him to go ask her what was wrong. He obeyed the instinct and walked up to her, looking at her face that she was trying to hide shamefully.
"Miyazaki-San..." He had said her last name, still unused to calling anyone by their first name at all. He hadn't done so for ages. "Are you okay?" He still tried to duck down a little to catch a glimpse at her face.

Though a smile did not appear on her face, as soon as she exited the car, a sentance emited from her lips. "Hiroshi-Sama, you house is so beautiful..." Her eyes seemed to take in all of the surroundings as though it were food. The surroundings where she was previously accustomed to where trash, just a storage house for "unwed" wives who were rotting on the inside. There wasn't anything that could be dangerous avalible to the wives, so there were no attempts at suicide. Just remembering her past home brought back memories of her friend Riiko who had been there longer than she had, but was still waiting to be sold. Still waiting. Erika never knew how long she'd be sitting there, waiting for some man to take interest in the young girl with jaw-length black hair and a small circular mark by her jaw-line. Already, Erika missed Riiko. She knew she'd never see her again. Hiroshi-Sama was her life now. Because of what she was, she'd have to do anything in her power to make him happy. Because he owned her. She only hoped that he'd remain kind as he seemed now. A silent prayer of hope was continuously replayed in her mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 pm
Amaya looked up at Akihiro. He'd asked if she was okay.
Amaya wiped her tears away, her eyes met his.
"Not really. Mr. Ishida.. he..." Amaya paused, trying to keep herself from crying. "He.. had me against the wall, and he was pressed against me.. I could move. He was touching me...then he tried to kiss me." Amaya said, once again, wiping away her tears.
"He's such a disgusting pig..." Amaya finally fininshed.
Amaya felt like she was going to break down sobbing. She felt so violated.
"And it's not like I can do anything about it. I'm not married." Amaya said.
-----

Hiroshi smiled.
"Thank you, Erika-chan." Hiroshi said, nodding to her.
Hiroshi gently took her hand, leading to the door, out of the rain.
After searching for the right ket on his key ring, Hiroshi unlocked the door.
They entered, and stood in the front hall.
Hiroshi could feel the warmth form the fire places. He sighed, satisfied.
He let go of Erika's hand, and took of his jacket.
Hiroshi hung it up in the closet, and switched on the lights.
The house lit up, giving it a more comfortable feeling.
"Make youself at home." He said, smiling.
"Dinner will be ready soon, I'm sure. And for rooms, you can chose one if you'd rather not sleep in mine." He said.
Hiroshi wanted to if at all, make Erika feel as comfortable as possible and let her grow to love him gradually at her own pace. He wouldn't force her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:44 pm
Erika nodded again, "Thank you." The corners of her mouth upturned a bit to form a small, but barely visible smile. Hiroshi had taken her jacket from her carefully and hung it on the coat rack as she carefully slipped off her old shoes and put on the house slipper that were delicately placed by the door. The house smelled warm and very comforting, the heat from the fire almost had a lulling effect to her senses that put her into a fake, nearing sleep-like feeling. She noted that the house slippers were white, and a very clean white. She wondered if Hiroshi was a sort of neat-freak. Or maybe he was just organized. "I'll sleep in whatever room you allow me..." She managed to say in her usually quiet voice.

_______

Akihiro didn't really know what to do. His buyer didn't have a wife, she was killed before Aki met her. There were a few female servents in the household, but they were free women, a rareity, but something that existed nonetheless. Akihiro was never really a flirty type at all, nor did he have much experience with girls around his own age. He was puzzles and outraged at the same time, but no comforting words came to mind. He put a hand on her shoulder and tried to smile a bit, but his smile was rusty, he didn't have much to smile about. "I'm sorry," He breathed out, but he already knew it was in vain. The words "I'm sorry" had no healing effect to a young woman who had just been through the situation that she had been through.

[[Fail.]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:47 pm
"You're welcome." Hiroshi said. He set his keys down in a dish by the front door.
"Whatever room you'd like is fine. All the rooms are up stairs. There are 5, including mine." Hiroshi said, walking into the kitchen.
It was only a 2 story house.
Hiroshi didn't own any slaves, he just hired people to do things like cook, and clean the house; even thoug the house was rarely messy or in need of cleaning. He was the only one living in the house before. But now, he had Erika.
Hiroshi returned from the kitchen a few minutes later to find Erika still in the living room.
"Um...would you like me to show you around?" He asked.
-----

Amaya sniffled.
"Thank you, Akihiro." She could tell he more than likely felt awkward about this.
She wished she could hug him, but she was to shy to.
"You're sweet, you know? None of the other boys around school would have bothered. I thank you for caring." She bowed her head to him.
"I respect you, Akihiro. For being like you are. You're not an pig like those other boys. You're smart, too." Amaya said. Her lips curve into a soft smile.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:20 pm
After a while of walking, Tatsuya and Aoi came to a small shelter. He knocked on the door. A tall, skinny man opened it.
"Hello! We've been expecting you! Your call told us you'd be here a little later though..." He said, looking at Aoi.
"So did I." He said. An awkward silence settled over them.
"Well come in! Come to my office, we'll discuss things after you choose your slave." He said. An annoyed look flashed across his face as the man turned around. Tatsuya smiled and looked at Aoi, He stuck his tongue out at the man. Aoi giggled childishly.
As the man led them through the house Aoi observed the children and the rooms. She saw starving children. Everything was dirty, filthy. She was glad that she was bought at a young age. She was thankful that Tatsuya wasn't like this man.
They finally got to his office. She saw two boys, older, seated against the wall, facing them. She took a seat next to Tatsuya, in front of a desk.
"I just want to buy and get out. I hate it here." He whispered to Aoi. The man cleared his throat.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:51 pm
Katsuya fidgited in his chair. He hadn't gotten the chance to eat yet.
Kiyoshi watched as the buyer, and his...wife? entered the room. The girl with the buyer looked younger than Kiyoshi himself.
Kiyoshi tried holding still as much as possible. Katsuya looked paler than usual. He'd gone without food for just as long. Mealtime was probably over by now... Katusuya wouldn't get to eat for another day at the least if he wasn't chosen.
"I'm sorry..." Kiyoshi mouthed to him.
Katsuya shook his head. "It's not your fault." He mouthed back.
Kiyoshi watched as the buyer whispered into the girl's ear.
He wondered what he'd said to her.
Kiyoshi shook the thought away.
He waited as Hayashi-sama began to speak to them.

"So, obviously you're here to buy a slave. And you requested that it be an older boy. These are two of our older boys, Kiyoshi on the left, Katsuya on the right. Either of them shall do, but as you know, you may decide." Hayashi said.
He rummaged through his desk, eventually pulling out slave purchasing papers.
"Here you are, sir." Hayashi said, setting the papers and a pen infront of Tatsuya.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:33 pm
[[Errr...I really want to rp with Naoki, who should he buy? O: ]]

"Please," Erika nodded, walking a little closer to him. Perhaps it was just because she was in a new surrounding and missing her old friends that she had at the 'Storage', but Hiroshi reminded her slightly of Riiko. Riiko, her best friend there, was a few years older than herself. She doubted that she'd ever be sold, but she didn't care. She was so positive and friendly when she was so unhealthy. She wasn't near dying, but she didn't have the best of health, which was probably why she was usually overlooked when buyers came to select wives. Erika wondered if anyone else lived inside this house besides Hiroshi--and now her. It felt a little empty. And she knew that her quietness wouldn't make it any livelier. Her eyes scanned the room that they were standing in. First his car, now his house, is was very apparent that this man was wealthy.

________

Akihiro blinked, rather in surprise. It seemed he had made her happy, but it couldn't have been from the few meager words he had spoken to her in attempt at comforting her. Could it? As she admired him and complimented him, his cheeks flushed a shade of pink, and he closed his mouth. Akihiro looked away, embarassed. "My master raised me to be respectful of women...Though he's not much of a father..."
He could feel his heart beat a little faster, though he hardly knew this girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:04 pm
Hiroshi took Amaya's hand. Well this is the front room, just around this corner," He said, leading her down the hall, "Is the formal living room and dining area. Where company is when I have business parties, and such. Here," Hiroshi said, opening a door that slid open, "Is the kitchen. You may go in and eat whenever you're hungry. The cooks usually have premade things in the refridgerator[sp?] that you can have. Down this hallway," Hiroshi said, walking back through the living room to a hallway, right of the front room, "is the bathroom, first door on the left, the garage, just after it. And the door at the end is the family room." Hiroshi said.
He led her back into the living room where the stairs were. Leading her up the stairs, he took a slower pace, trying not to trip her.
"Now my office-den is at the end of the hall, and the first door on the left is my room. The rest of the doors are empty rooms, all with their own bathrooms. And that's about it. There's not much else." He said.
Hiroshi felt strange, talking so much in such a short time.
"Do you have any questions?" He asked, trying to be polite.
[D: Ugh.. my fingers... Lmao]
------

Amaya smiled at him blushing. What exactly did it mean?
"Well, your master is a smart man then. Unlike that filthy teacher of ours.
Amaya wiped away the remains of her tears. She was glad they'd stopped.
"I'm sorry, Akihiro." Amaya said, releazing how long she'd kept him still at the school.
"Your master is probably expecting you soon... And I wouldn't want to get you in trouble.." Amaya said.
She herself had a ways to walk home.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 pm
[[Poor you. x3 I understand. Thanks for posting. <33]

Erika tried to take in as much of Hiroshi's directions as she could, there were very many rooms in his house, which only made her more confused. She wasn't accustomed to such luxury as she'd be living in now. With Hiroshi. She bit her lip slightly, playing with her fingers. "Which room should I sleep in?" She really didn't care right now, the empty rooms taunted her, and she'd feel very alone. The whole thing was confusing.

Akihiro nodded, "Yeah, uh, right." He had forgotten about his master, Kazuo, who usually expected him to be at home at around the same time. He could give him the excuse about the science book, it was believeable, and true, so he didn't have to feel guilty. Aki wanted to wave to her a bit, but he didn't know if it was the right thing to do. He resisted, and trotted his way towards home, which wasn't very far away.

When he came to the house that he lived in, he opened the door and set his school bag down on the table near the front door. He slid off his school uniform shoes and slipped into the house slippers by the front door. "I'm home!" He called out into the seemingly empty house.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:38 pm
Hiroshi could tell having such a nice house was new to her. He wonder if it bothered her, it being so different.
"You can sleep in my room. It'll be fine. I have a big bed." Hiroshi said, and shrugged.
There was a loud ding from a bell down stairs,
"Hiroshi-sama, dinner is ready." A female voice called.
"Oh.. dinner.. Well let's go then." Hiroshi said, feeling rather hungry himself.
He wondered how well they fed the girls at the place she'd lived in.
Hiroshi led her back down the stairs into the dining room area.
The food was all set out.
Hiroshi thanked the cooks and then pulled out a chair for Erika he sat across from her.
-----

Amaya smiled as Akihiro ran off, headed toward home.
Her apartment was just under a mile away from the school.
One of the other girls that lived at her apartment, Kohana, saw Amaya, and approached her.
"Hey, Amaya. Do you want walk with me?" She asked.
"All the other girls are probably home by now. We should hurry." Kohana said.
-----
"I'm home!" Aki's voice called from the front hall.
Kazuo had only arrived home from work a few minutes previous to Aki returning.
He stood, and closed the book he'd been reading.
Kazou walked out into the hall way, he'd been in the office.
"What kept you? You're usually home before me, Akihiro." Kazou said, his voice stern.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:53 pm
Erika obeyed and followed him to the dining room. Erika observed all of the food with her eyes. It looked delicious, she had to resist strongly just to not snatch it up and swallow it down. She sat down in the seat that Hiroshi had wanted to but often changed glances with him and the food.

___

Akihiro bowed, looking as his Master's shoes. "My apologies, Kazuo-Sama," Aki said in his most respectable voice. "I had forgotten my science book and went back to go get it." He waited for a slight signal before straightening his spine. "Should I start with my homework right away or should I wait?" Sometimes his Master would have other guests there that he'd want Aki to meet, even though Aki himself never really enjoyed it. Aki obeyed anything his Master wanted him to.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:19 pm
"Well go ahead. I'm sure you're hungry, I know I am." He said.
Hiroshi dished out several of the various food before him. It smelled delicious.
"Itadaki masu." He said softly before he began to eat.
He noted that Erika hadn't started.
It's going to take some getting used to for her. I just need to go at slower pace.
"It's fine. Go ahead. Eat as much as you want." Hiroshi said, once he'd swalled his food.

[Sorry brain dead. xp ]
----

Kazou nodded.
"Ah... okay. It's fine. Try not to be forgetful next time, though." Kazou said. He noticed Aki's breath was faster than normal. He'd been running.
"Go ahead and do your homework. And then I have some paperwork from the office that I need you to sort. It's on my desk in my work room." Kazou nodded.
He turned and headed back down the hallway.
"I expect you to be done with your homework and the papers before dinner. It'll be ready in just under an hour." He said, going back into the den.
-----
Amaya and Kohana walked through the doors of the apartment.
"I wonder if we're in trouble?" Kohana asked, changing from her shoes into the house slippers.
"I don't know..." Amaya said, going into their large, shared room. 3 other girl's shared it with them.
Amaya dropped her bag on her bed. And sat down, feeling rather tired.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:25 pm
[[Gah. Someone needs to buy Nana.]]

Tatsuya stood and turned to face the two boys. They were sitting on the floor. He crouched down, he heard the man talking to Aoi, something about how old she was.
"I'm so sorry. I only have enough for one of you. I wish I could take you both...I know you must hate it here...How old are you two?" He asked in a hushed voice.

Nana sighed, laying on her bed. She stared at the open window, it was pulling her. She stood and stepped out it, placing one steady foot on the wet roof. Another foot...And she was out of the window. One step forward. Suddenly her foot slipped. Her back hit the cold roof as she started to slide down it. She grabbed the gutter, about to fall off. Her nail broke, blood oozed down her finger. She gasped and let go, hitting the cold pavement.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:30 pm
[[Yaay! :'D Back!!]]

"Itadaki masu," Erika had forced out though still in a whisper, reaching for the kaiseki ryori and broke her chopsticks in two, quickly gobbling down food like a ravenous beast. When was the last time she had eaten? She swallowed, and looked at Horishi rather guiltily. "Sorry," She blushed slightly. She must have looked like a pig, the rice on her face further hinted that.

________

[[Who should Naoki buy? O: SRSLY.]]

Akihiro had bowed as his master left his presence. "I understand." He said like a soldier taking orders. He quickly walked over to his school bag and took out the several text books he needed. He opened his pencil box and selected a black mechanical pencil--he favored mechanical pencils over normal pencils for their thin, but beautiful point when writing. He wrote rather feverishly, wanting to be ridded of the not challenging-enough homework. He set the scrawlled on papers inside of their proper work books and slipped everything back into its place. Aki then took the familiar route to his master's work room and eyed the large stack of papers about the size of his hand tall. Geez...I'm like his human filer... Aki had now started on the papers, putting them in their correct files and organizing them the way that Kazuo liked.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:32 pm
[[ > _ >;; Ori, I was considering Naoki buy Nana, but if she'd gunna be all injured, no one will want her...]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games