Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:47 pm
Katsumoto_Ryusaki89
I'm stuck at code veronica. I got a card that says it can be used at military facility. I have no idea where that is.

It's the place before the mansion, where the giant worm is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:47 am
any tips for the merchants shooting range?
i am stuck on the last row of bottle caps! sad  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:47 pm
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
any tips for the merchants shooting range?
i am stuck on the last row of bottle caps! sad
I go with sniper mode, and snipe them out with handgun. Aim for the heads and try to hit as many consecutive targets as possible. Then shoot the salazar thing to get 500 extra points. That's what I did. But most important of all keep trying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:59 am
Resident Isaka
Katsumoto_Ryusaki89
I'm stuck at code veronica. I got a card that says it can be used at military facility. I have no idea where that is.

....what giant worm?  

Katsumoto_Ryusaki89

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:18 am
Katsumoto_Ryusaki89
Resident Isaka
Katsumoto_Ryusaki89

....what giant worm?

Maybe it's not here right now but it appears at some time. I was talking about the military training center, after you cross the bridge, the door to the right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:02 pm
Katsumoto_Ryusaki89

Biohazard Card correct? Or the Blue Key-Card, whatever. The Military Training Facility is located where you first meet the Gulp Worm. You remember going up those stairs the first time you got to the Facility by moving those large crates a little after you first meeting up with Steve? From their, there were two ways to go. Keep going straight to head to the Mansion area or go to the right, thus meeting up with the Gulp Worm. That's where you need to go. To the right. Avoiding the Gulp Worm ( Or if you're confident enough, kill it, go through the double doors and then use it on the very first door to the right. I believe that is where it can be used first.  

Blood Countess Bathory

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:59 am
i am stuck on seperate ways, osmund saddler (the last boss) seems invincible and no matter how much i shoot him he doesnt die.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:07 pm
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
i am stuck on seperate ways, osmund saddler (the last boss) seems invincible and no matter how much i shoot him he doesnt die.

Quote:
This new enemy is a pretty tricky fellow. He uses his tentacle to attack you, and you can dodge it by staying far enough. His fatal attacks involves making a sudden rush to you and slams you. He can also grab you towards him and tries to stab you. As for the tentacle stab, it have a small delay so you
should be able to run out of harm way to dodge it most of the time. He can
and will burrow his tentacle into the ground, and shoots them up at you up to 3 times. If you sprays TMP at him, he can absorb them and fires them at you, something shown during the scene where Leon saved Ashley. To fight him, you should fire the TMP at his head repeatedly. When far, use the Bowgun at him to inflict damage, but watch out when he dashed towards you, or else you will accidentally fires a shot and the impact hurts you instead. If he got injured and expose the eyeball in his mouth, quickly run out and press X when the prompt appear to stab it. When he is defeated, a scene occurs.
I don't have the PS2 version, but heres a link that may help you on your journey.

Separte Ways  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Elizabeth Spencer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:13 am
Lost in Code Veronica X. how do i smash the crystal to get the key card inside?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:55 am
Elizabeth Spencer
You know how when you took out the crystal out of the cannon and the thing smashed down to the ground? Here's what you do:

Walk backwards to end up under the thing, then run forward just before it smashes down. After that, as soon as it starts to go back up, run under it and when you're at the centre of it (or close to it) use the crystal. Claire will set it down and the thing will smash it and reveal the keycard. After that, the thing won't even come down anymore, so you don't have to worry about it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elizabeth Spencer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Elizabeth Spencer
You know how when you took out the crystal out of the cannon and the thing smashed down to the ground? Here's what you do:

Walk backwards to end up under the thing, then run forward just before it smashes down. After that, as soon as it starts to go back up, run under it and when you're at the centre of it (or close to it) use the crystal. Claire will set it down and the thing will smash it and reveal the keycard. After that, the thing won't even come down anymore, so you don't have to worry about it.

thanks for telling me now all i have to do is is play the game and do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:37 pm
The Hive. I need to go to BF1 or 2 and I don't know how. I know I'm supposed to go down there, but I don't know the numbers crying .

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Voter 0

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:54 pm
Ailona Christi
The Hive. I need to go to BF1 or 2 and I don't know how. I know I'm supposed to go down there, but I don't know the numbers crying .

Try one of these numbers: 3555, 5315, and 8211  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:01 pm
MM-212 Beta
Ailona Christi

Thank you. Right now I'm trying to finish Decision Decisions since I got Hellfire after passing Below Zero on difficulty. I found a container for the P-base. I put the p-base and all of a sudden, it said depleted. Can you help me how I can get the P-base without getting it depleted? Also there's a wall with a big painting at the 2nd floor of the university. When I shoot it, it moves. What's behind the painting?

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Voter 0

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:34 pm
Ailona Christi
MM-212 Beta
Ailona Christi

Thank you. Right now I'm trying to finish Decision Decisions since I got Hellfire after passing Below Zero on difficulty. I found a container for the P-base. I put the p-base and all of a sudden, it said depleted. Can you help me how I can get the P-base without getting it depleted? Also there's a wall with a big painting at the 2nd floor of the university. When I shoot it, it moves. What's behind the painting?
On second thought. Nevermind. One of the AI's got it for me and I didn't even notice. I'm such a dork. Now I need to know how to defeat the monster and get out of the university before the time goes off.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff