Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Who is the Greatest Finals! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:09 am
Phanari
I have so many posts recorded and I've only ACTUALLY been using this site for two months.

take off 20 posts from my total and thats what i have got since the middle of aug....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:50 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I have so many posts recorded and I've only ACTUALLY been using this site for two months.

take off 20 posts from my total and thats what i have got since the middle of aug....

WE'RE NERDS!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:43 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

WE'RE NERDS!

No....geeks.
Nerds will never get laid geeks do.
I should know...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:24 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

WE'RE NERDS!

No....geeks.
I should know...

Oi ve! I didn't need to hear that! My virgin ears! Obvoiusly I AM a nerd then. And frakin' proud of it.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:33 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

WE'RE NERDS!

No....geeks.
I should know...

Oi ve! I didn't need to hear that! My virgin ears! Obvoiusly I AM a nerd then. And frakin' proud of it.

you dont think you will ever get any?
thats not a good view of life....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:54 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

WE'RE NERDS!

No....geeks.
I should know...

I'm saving myself.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:55 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

WE'RE NERDS!

No....geeks.
I should know...

I'm saving myself.

yea but you plan on eventually getting laid...right?
believe me im doing naughty things with the person i plan on spending the rest of my life with so its not wrong or anything...
and getting laid is getting laid....my parents hated it when i said that to them. They were talking about making love and i said well its not really making love its sex....sex with your significant other is more special to you but its still jst sex...my mom called me a p***k... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:17 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

WE'RE NERDS!

No....geeks.
I should know...

I'm saving myself.

believe me im doing naughty things with the person i plan on spending the rest of my life with so its not wrong or anything...
and getting laid is getting laid....my parents hated it when i said that to them. They were talking about making love and i said well its not really making love its sex....sex with your significant other is more special to you but its still jst sex...my mom called me a p***k... sweatdrop

That's because you're a man. And men are able to turn off their emotions when it comes to certain matters. They think more with their brain than their heart. It keeps them solid and strong. The knight in shining armor that every girl needs.

As a result, to men, it's having sex. To women it's making love.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:51 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I'm saving myself.

That's because you're a man. And men are able to turn off their emotions when it comes to certain matters. They think more with their brain than their heart. It keeps them solid and strong. The knight in shining armor that every girl needs.

Well if me and my gf were doing it to my friends i would call it sex but with her it would be making love. She is the only real soft spot on me. well emotionally. I can turn my emotions off to everyone but her. I cant do it...believe me ive tried cause some bad s**t has happened between us and i couldnt stop myself from feeling it. I can do it with everything else but not her. I dont understand it. I miss her so much...she got in trouble cause she had a $200 mobile bill...so now she cant use the phone so i dont even get to talk to her....havent seen her in a month this weekend....hopefully though i will be able to see her this weekend...its hard for me to see her seeing how she is still in HS and im in college....im a year older....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:12 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I'm saving myself.

Well if me and my gf were doing it to my friends i would call it sex but with her it would be making love. She is the only real soft spot on me. well emotionally. I can turn my emotions off to everyone but her. I cant do it...believe me ive tried cause some bad s**t has happened between us and i couldnt stop myself from feeling it. I can do it with everything else but not her. I dont understand it. I miss her so much...she got in trouble cause she had a $200 mobile bill...so now she cant use the phone so i dont even get to talk to her....havent seen her in a month this weekend....hopefully though i will be able to see her this weekend...its hard for me to see her seeing how she is still in HS and im in college....im a year older....

Ah. That's a special bond. I had that once. Of course, it wasn't requited. Well.......it was until he found out he was gay. That was all the way in HS though. Sad part is, I still love him. We stay friends.
I have a weird relationship with my bf. I only see him when he comes down for his reserve duty. Or when he gets time off work. He works at a hospital in LA. And his car is no good on dirt roads. Which means that visiting me is HARD for him.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:43 pm
Phanari
Ah. That's a special bond. I had that once. Of course, it wasn't requited. Well.......it was until he found out he was gay. That was all the way in HS though. Sad part is, I still love him. We stay friends.
I have a weird relationship with my bf. I only see him when he comes down for his reserve duty. Or when he gets time off work. He works at a hospital in LA. And his car is no good on dirt roads. Which means that visiting me is HARD for him.

and when you think you are gonna see them and then you cant for some reason its like losing the sun right?....thats how it is with me....all warmth and light leaves you....you feel empty....and nothing can fill that hollow knawing at you...and you jst wanna curl up and fall into blissful sleep but even your dreams torment you in your loneliness?....well thats how it is for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:32 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

and when you think you are gonna see them and then you cant for some reason its like losing the sun right?....thats how it is with me....all warmth and light leaves you....you feel empty....and nothing can fill that hollow knawing at you...and you jst wanna curl up and fall into blissful sleep but even your dreams torment you in your loneliness?....well thats how it is for me.

That's how I felt with Matt. Sadly, he seemed not to feel the same seeing as he'd rather be with another guy. But, hey, Jon's pretty nice. We're taking things kinda slow though.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:21 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

That's how I felt with Matt. Sadly, he seemed not to feel the same seeing as he'd rather be with another guy. But, hey, Jon's pretty nice. We're taking things kinda slow though.

Me and my gf are taking it slow but not by our own choices....her parents hate me and hinder her seeing me more often than not....oh well...s**t happens, life goes on...ill live....though i wont be happy....but hey no one said life will always be peaches and cream....there are good times and bad times...unfortunately right now is one of those bad times....oh well.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:59 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Me and my gf are taking it slow but not by our own choices....her parents hate me and hinder her seeing me more often than not....oh well...s**t happens, life goes on...ill live....though i wont be happy....but hey no one said life will always be peaches and cream....there are good times and bad times...unfortunately right now is one of those bad times....oh well.....

Well, you said she's 17, right? Not long until 18 and then she's free to do as she pleases. Just gotta hang in there, I guess.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:05 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Well, you said she's 17, right? Not long until 18 and then she's free to do as she pleases. Just gotta hang in there, I guess.

she will be 18 next march...but she needs her parents to pay for college....so yea i have at least 4 more years of this to look forward to....  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff