Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:48 pm
"if you need time to think about it I completely understand and don't worry about the kids, You could try your whole life to get everybody to accept and love you, but no matter what we do, there is always someone that doesn't like our decisions or actions." Susumu smiles to Neko "I'm sure there are plenty of students that dislike me." Putting her hand on Neko's shoulder Susumu looks out her window and smiles as she gazes at the magnificient beauty that is the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:49 pm
"well, ok i will try it..."  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:57 pm
Thats my Neko girl. Susumu thinks to herself. "Come join me for a second. I hate being cramped up in this office" Susumu takes her thermus full of tea and places her hand on a window behind her desk a seal appears in the window as the glass melts away... Susumu steps through and walks outside on what seems to be thin air. but really is a patio held together by seals and compressed clouds, Susumu pours herself a cup of tea and offers to pour Neko one as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:02 pm
"no thanks susumu" *neko followed susumu* "cloud has improved..."  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:16 pm
Susumu takes a sip of her tea. and looks out at the village taking a deep breath of fresh air. "through hard work and perseverance yes it has become quite something hasn't it."

birds fly by the patio chirping peacefully, their wings flutter in the wind as a white feather floats downwards into Susumu's hand, she puts it in Neko's hair and smiles "take your time, choose your students wisely" She smiles  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:33 pm
"well, who is the other girl at the door, she didnt look familiar to me"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:38 pm
"oh Nocchi, she is a student, really new and aspiring to become a medical nin...I'm really proud of the advancements she has been making"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:41 pm
"ow" thinks#inner neko: SUSUMU!!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TRAIN THE ONE I WANT TO TRAIN!!! i also want to train cherry or nochi, but it is so mean to steal them from you!# "well, i take a look if i can find some interesting students"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:52 pm
"you can always train nocchi in the elemental arts. I am mainly focusing on medical ninjutsu with her. as we are quite lacking at the moment in medical ninja in the village." Susumu smiles looking up at the clouds passing by overhead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:54 pm
"medical nin's are important...somethimes i feel like i am a boy because, all girls are taking medical lessons now..." sweatdrop  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:16 pm
Susumu laughs "Medical ninjutsu isn't confined to just women, yet it seems we do migrate towards it." still laughing "You don't look like a boy to me," covering her mouth while she laughs Susumu smiles collecting herself. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:17 pm
"well im glad to hear that lol" *neko smiles*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:22 pm
"if you we're i'de be all over you wink " Susumu laughs unable to control herself. "i love talking to you Neko. it always brightens my day"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:24 pm
" same for me susumu, same for me" *neko stares forwards her*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:30 pm
Smiling Susumu sits down on a chair that forms from the clouds of the patio... the chair actually visible unlike the patio itself. crossing her legs she enjoys the view.

((sorry but i got to go. isn't it like 2 or 3 am where you live?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff