Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:30 pm
Asako looked around on the street, walking towards a corner. "Uhm, Excuse me..." she asked a random stranger. The person stared at her for a moment but kept walking. She sighed and looked down the street. "I think that's a grocery store..." She walked blindly towards the place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:14 am
(( rofl. I'm to lazy to make a profile right now. I'll do it later. ))

"Looking lost there," A tall dark haired women approached Asako after seeing her most obviously failed attempt to get directions. "People around here are cold and shady, you won't get much out of them." She continued on.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:18 pm
"Oh, uhm... Hi. I'm just looking for a place to buy chocolate..." she told the woman, looking around a bit more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:08 pm
"Ah," She glanced around "There is a store just around the corner here. They've got good stuff. Lots of sweets and chocolate. You got a sweet tooth?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:10 pm
"Eh? Not really... I was... sent on an errand to buy chocolate... Well, thank you!" Asako smiled at the woman and bowed slightly before walking away...in the wrong direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:24 pm
She waved as she left and then looked back at her noticing Asako had gone off in the wrong direction. "Hey," She shouted. "You're going the wrong way!" It wasn't certain if she could hear her calls.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:27 pm
"Eh? Oh! Oops! Sorry... Thanks for that!" Asako smiled and bowed to the woman again before walking in the right direction. "So I needa buy chocolate.... wait.... chocolate is very versatile..... What kind did he want....?"She mused to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 pm
(can i be L too)

Character Skeleton
Username: Kiba Himaru
Character Name: Yurik
Appearance: 5'11, black hair, blue jeans, white hat, faded green button up shirt.
Deathnote?: Yes
Shinigami?: Tatsuki
Which Side? L/Light : Both
Brief Bio: He has a deathnote but still is on the good side his goal is to protect anyone with a deathnote but didnt give up half his life span so he has to find them with out shinigami eyes.

Yurik stares out the grocery store he was shopping at. Sees two woman talking."Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm."  

Kiba Himaru

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:35 pm
"That girl was kidnapped by some weird blond girl." Claudia said. She took a sip of her tea. Both she and Aoi watched Asako through the cafe window.

"And?" He asked. Though I already know what you want.

"Please help her." Claudia asked. "Like you helped me."

You say please as if I could say no. "Maybe not exactly the way I helped you." He said and finished his coffee. "Finish the jobs I was originally going to do for me, all right?"

The girl beamed. "Okay!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:58 pm
Asako sighed and continued wondering what chocolate she should get.

Risky floated behind Asako's shoulder. "Hey, Asako... can I get that chocolate you had from before...? I've never had any! I wanna try it!"

"Well, uhm...Sure... but... wait until later." Asako muttered at her. "Hmm... maybe one of each kind...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:44 pm
( rofl. Blond girl. rofl )

"Take care of yourself." The women waved once more and then walked off.

To pass the time, Mello made little aluminum cranes out of spare chocolate wrappers. He was bored, chocolate deprived and left by his lonesome to wonder when Asako would return with the chocolate.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:54 pm
She walked into the store and quickly found the chocolate shelves. "Well.... there are quite a lot of chocolate..." She stared in awe at the various types. She opened her wallet and counted thirty dollars. She reached onto the shelves and pulled down various chocolate. "That should be twenty dollars worth...." She then wandered to another part of the store and got actual food for herself. Then taking her food to the front, she paid the thirty and went to leave the store.

"Aww, I want to try it! You have so much! Gimme a little!" Risky complained to her.

"No. Later." Asako said quietly. Upon walking out of the store she realized she wasn't exactly sure the way back to where she was being held captive.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 pm
Any moment now, he sighed flicking one of the aluminum cranes across the table. Maybe she was lost.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:07 pm
Asako walked out into the street and looking around, not familiar with the surroundings at all. "Where do I go....?" She was really lost.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Kiba Himaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:04 pm
Yurik walks out towards Asako keeping his distance not to attract attention.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff