Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Signs that you're a little too into H2G2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you say yes to any of these?
  Yes
  No
View Results

BriarMorganRose

Treat Spirit

8,050 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:09 am
Um, i have some.....
you did your halloween costume as a hitchhiker....
you talk as though you are from a different part of the galaxy
and (im sooooo guilty of this)----you have memorized the galactic sector of earth (ZZ9 plural Z Alpha.) sweatdrop I told you it was bad......i actually do carry around a towel too...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:20 am
Suke_Kawamoto
Um, i have some.....
and (im sooooo guilty of this)----you have memorized the galactic sector of earth (ZZ9 plural Z Alpha.) sweatdrop I told you it was bad......i actually do carry around a towel too...... sweatdrop

I would like to see this costume. biggrin
I managed to work a towel into my costume, even though it had NOTHING to do with the rest of it... then again, nothing in my costume had anything to do with anything, so what the hey.  

Lupe_Oceana

BriarMorganRose

Treat Spirit

8,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:57 am
Lupe_Oceana
Suke_Kawamoto
Um, i have some.....

I would like to see this costume. biggrin
I managed to work a towel into my costume, even though it had NOTHING to do with the rest of it... then again, nothing in my costume had anything to do with anything, so what the hey.

my mom gave me her old "you are here' t-shirt with a picture of this galaxy, a pair of beat up jeans, a towel, and my copy of "the ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".... I had this all planned out and then my mom threw away my oil covered jeans the weekend before... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:37 pm
Suke_Kawamoto
Um, i have some.....

I'm guilty of not having pictures... CURSE IT ALL.
details of costume: pajama pants (belonging to my sister), clothy coat thing with a tie thing to tie about the waist (belonging to a different sister), really cool bag thing that was a bit worn, ie, perfect, a nice darkish green, (belonging to first sister), a calculator upon which I put red sticker letters, anyone who doesn't know what words I put on there, I'll hunt you down and slit your throat, ([calculator] belonging to a friend, in the possesion of my sister), and my own shoes and a shirt. shirt was blank, and shoes looked like I had spent five or so years hitching the galaxy in them. they actually are five years old and they're the only shoes I really wear, so, yeah. [edit: kill me for forgetting to mention my towel.]
[seperate section for towel] this towel is the same one I took with me to the movie back in like may. been in my bed since. cept for a few times I took it out on a trip. if you've noticed me mentioning a towel anywhere else, it was probably that one. took it to a party, it was used to mop up at least two spills, plus it has like chili on it. needless to say, it has immense character, and probably a few germs. it will never be washed. and, if you see below, it will be the towel I carry if I ever get around to leaving the house. [end edited-in towel section]
and I would carry a towel around if I ever left the house. which I don't.
if I get ahold of a digital camera, expect pictures. aside from that, it might be a month or so.
sorry.  

mcm

BriarMorganRose

Treat Spirit

8,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:54 am
Soon, I'll have a picture up of me in my outfit, so you can see. My friend was supposed to have a digital camera, then she's going to upload it and send it to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:22 am
The ones in bold are all the ones I've actually done:

[ Insert Prommie Here ]
Yay!We are all so warped.Feel free to add to the list!

*You bought the Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide
*You talk to you mattress-and it talks back
*'42'is the answer to every question on your math test(Never,never do this.Belive me)
*You use the word "frood" in polite conversation
*You found Earth's serial number
*You carry a towel everywhere
*You have managed to fit said towel in your handbag,along with all of your other stuff EDIT: Well, it's in my schoolbag. You have no idea the looks I get sometimes...
*You demand to meet your food at the resturant(and you suceeded)
wingnut the improbable

Here's some more: (guilty of all)
You get nervous on Thursdays. EDIT: Thursdays are my worst school day - I have football in my PE lesson that day
You painted "DON'T PANIC" on your calculator in big, friendly letters. EDIT: Well, I have NOW after reading it here! sweatdrop
You get in arguments with people about whose towel is better.
You get offended when people talk about Belg***.
You say "z***" or "Belg***" when you get frustrated.

The next fancy dress/Halloween party I go to, I'm going to dress up like Ford, the way he looked in the telly series. 3nodding I'll just borrow my uncle's argyle jumper... whee  

Starlit Jewel

Morogo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:17 am
Insert Prommie Here

*You bought the Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide Hasn't everyone?
*You talk to you mattress-and it talks back Yes, but I got a new one but it's still shy.
*'42'is the answer to every question on your math test(Never,never do this.Belive me) Sadly, yes, this was in the times before "Don't Panic" appeared on my pencil case.
*You use the word "frood" in polite conversation Who doesn't?
*You found Earth's serial number yep.
*You carry a towel everywhere Yes!
*You have managed to fit said towel in your handbag,along with all of your other stuff OF COURSE I DO! You never know when you could come across a ravenous bugblatter beast of trall do you!
*You demand to meet your food at the resturant(and you suceeded well not quite stressed )

wingnut the improbable

Here's some more: (guilty of all)
You get nervous on Thursdays. Thursdays scare me.
You painted "DON'T PANIC" on your calculator in big, friendly letters. Yep also on my maths, science, and pretty much all of my school stuff.
You get in arguments with people about whose towel is better. Well yeah, mines got 15 different flavors added
You get offended when people talk about Belg***. definietly - the looks I got.
You say "z***" or "Belg***" when you get frustrated. all the time

stressed Now I'm worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:23 pm
Quote:
*You carry a towel everywhere
*You have managed to fit said towel in your handbag, along with all of your other stuff
You painted "DON'T PANIC" on your calculator in big, friendly letters.
You say "z***" or "Belg***" when you get frustrated.

Towel, check, stuffed in my bag. Emphasis on stuffed, although I think the contents have settled since then...
Put 'Don't panic' on a calculator, check, nice red sticker letters.
Zarquon, zarking and Belgium in everyday speech, double check.
Know ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, have for months.  

mcm

spookykoopas

4,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:02 am
Like, woah. I fit all of them except the restaurant one and the math thing. I'm frightened.
My calculator says "Don't Panic"... I spraypainted it. And I ALWAYS take my towel with me.
That was fun. So, what's up next? We get to chase some Vogons down with wet towels?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:15 am
i need to wash my towel...maybe get a new one....it has holes, coffee stains, blood stains, eyeliner stains (and i dont wear eyeliner)...  

BriarMorganRose

Treat Spirit

8,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100

mcm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:42 pm
Suke_Kawamoto
i need to wash my towel...maybe get a new one....it has holes, coffee stains, blood stains, eyeliner stains (and i dont wear eyeliner)...

Mine has... chili, spider guts, soot, something vaguely alchoholic that smells like syrup... Water stains...
Did I mention that I haven't washed it in almost a year? Since I picked it up to take to the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:14 pm
I'm hoping everyone actually did bring a towel when going to see the movie. I was suprised I was the only one in the theater with one around my neck when I went. Even after the movie, the rest of the movie-goers just didn't seem to understand...

I actually freaked out a waitress one time asking to talk to the cow before I ordered a steak.  

Jordiscy

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:52 am
Jordiscy
Even after the movie, the rest of the movie-goers just didn't seem to understand....

I'd chalk that one up to the fact that they never elaborated on the importance of having a towel.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:38 pm
Lets see... A girl at college the other day had a towel... Made me happy. She totally knew, too. Twas awesome.

On a more related note, I was in the car and we jolted real bad, and I reflexively said 'Zar quon!', and then realized I had. Yay.  

mcm

LifeIsAGlitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:17 pm
Tinnumir
Jordiscy
Even after the movie, the rest of the movie-goers just didn't seem to understand....

I'd chalk that one up to the fact that they never elaborated on the importance of having a towel.
I brought a towel with me, so did the other two people who went with me. And someone else. I have Don't Panic on my calculator, folder and lots of other things. Who doesn't have the Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide? I stuffed a towel in my school bag. Since, the fags at school won't let me take it in school. I say "Oh, Bel****" sometimes. And a bunch of other stuff.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games