Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Patchwork skirt of...DOOM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii_babby gurl_ii

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:52 am
thats sooo cute nice work if you were to sell that i would buy it its cute lol wink i give you two thumbs up for such a great job  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 am
Aranka Taine
Isabelle
Aranka Taine
What a lovely skirt! I think I might want to look into making something similar. I love funky skirts with interesting deigns and colors, but too often the ones I like end up not fitting my ridiculous hips. Thanks for inspiring me! biggrin

That's why I'm a fan of elastic waist bands cool That and they're super easy to whip up! Only the more fabric you add, the heavier it gets so you kinda have to pull it up often. xd I keep it at my waist 90% of the time so it just rests there on my curves, lol.

I hear you. I love skirts that have ties you can pull to tighten it, too. I've got that whole hourglass thing, where my hips are really broad but my waist is small in comparison. It's hard to find skirts that aren't too loose around the waist but can make it around my hips. >_< Hurray for elastic!
I have that same problem, only my hips are so extremely curved that elastic doesn't sit. If it's too high, it scoots up to my waist, which is uncomfortable because of my bad back, and if it's too low, it slips off. Drawstrings or shaped waistbands are best for me because they stay put much better.  

Sachiko13

I_WEAR_THE_TAG_666

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:06 am
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm
It's cute cute..nice colors mrgreen  

Woodlandgypsy

flightoftheunicorn