Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Inn of Wandering Souls... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 am
She leapt up, a sharp scream escaping her lips suddenly as she heard his voice. Spinning around violently, her hair flying out behind her and settling messily around her shoulders; it had not been brushed or attended to for several days..And it showed. Her eyes were dark like pools of deep water and her skin was as pale as the snow was white. She breathed a staggered sigh, lifting her glass to her lips and taking a large swig. "..Sorry, I didn't see you there.." She said breathlessly, taking another swig of her drink.

She noticed, despite her hopeless condition, that this man was eyeing her rather suspiciously.She straightened up and then leaned forward, resting her elbows on the oak-built bar. It didnt help, seeing as her dress was already quite low cut and rather revealing, that she was now leaning forward towards him, but seeming oblivious to this fact, she said sternly; "I never spoke. How.." Her voice trailed off as her thoughts began to rage. Who is this man? How did he know what i was thinking?! I didn't even notice him there in the darkness! How for ******** sake did he.. Bei stared at him, her brow furrowed and her lips pursed, only about a foot away from him across the bar. Strangers to one another.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:01 pm
Kamui blinked at her impassively, as though he hadn't noticed her initially surprised reaction to his speaking. His eyes did glance down to her chest for a split second before they again stared back into her eyes blankly. He began to notice little pieces of her personality showing through. She seemed rather protective of her privacy, after all. He responded just as her voice trailed off, "Lucky guess...?"

He continued to stare at her, no longer obviously sizing her up but just paying attention to his peripheral vision. She was perceptive, to say the least, to have gleaned a sense of suspicion from his almost blank facial expression and mannerisms. Without looking at his bottle, he grabbed it gently by the neck and lifted it. As he lifted it, his sharp thumbnail pressed into the cork from the side and pulled it out with an audible pop. He brought the bottle to his lips and drank several gulps in rapid succession before setting the bottle down again. The cork was already replaced just as tightly as if it had never been opened.

Beredsamkeit

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:54 am
Well thats bollocks.. She thought, responding to his unhelpful answer. She smiled then, taking a single gulp of her drink; finishing the bottle. Without glancing in any particular direction, she threw the bottle into the air and sent it flying into the trashcan. Her expression didn't change, but she flashed on top of the bar and lay down, her hands behind her head casually.

Looking up at him, she smirked, studying him as he gulped down his drink. "You have just a bad a drinking habit as i do i see." She smiled teasingly, "I haven't seen many heavy drinkers like me before." Seeming not to care whether he looked at her chest or not, not being a secretive or shy person, she stuck out a hand and, like magic, a second alcohol bottle gravitated toward her. She didn't need to look at it as it moved in her direction, settling comfortably into her palm, the cap flicking off and shooting over to the bin like before. [[Is it alright if i add in a special ability now? Since i couldn't think of much last time? XD]] She smiled at his expression, looking him up and down properly for the first time. I wonder what he has that sword on his back for... She pondered.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm
Sometimes, when I'm sitting in my bedroom...

All ALONE... in the DARK...

I sometimes look up at the stars and wish I was them.

All ALONE... but in plain SIGHT...

But then I think of something...

.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.

((Hm... If I read correctly, we timed-skipped to a few days later. And apparently, judging by the sneakiness of Clara's character, it's nighttime. If that's incorrect, please let me know.))

Sorandati's eyes snapped open as the commotion downstairs reached her ears, and she sat up, checking the tribal tattoos.

Still a faint silver.

She smiled.

Standing up, she took her armor from the chair next to the bed and strapped it on, watching as her hair bled from silver to gold.

Looking in the mirror, she watched, amused, as her eyes went from sapphire to emerald.

The illusion was in place, flawless as always.

"I swear, what IS it with these people and loud noises?" She muttered to herself, trying out her voice to make sure it was flawless before exiting, walking down the stairs.

There she saw Kamui and Bei, the former looking like a stone as always and the latter obviously drunk off her rocker. She rolled her eyes.

"What is it with you two and commotion?" She asked quietly, padding her way over to them and the chill of the air going unnoticed on her heated skin. "I have very sensitive ears. I'm sure anyone here doesn't appreciate the screams of fear either."User Image

.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.

It's really strange, I think...

When they're up there...

They're all ALONE. In the DARK. But everyone can SEE them...

It's strange when I look up at them...

Because they kinda remind me of YOU.

"Look at the stars. Look at how they shine for you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LovetoCauseMayhem

Beredsamkeit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 pm
((Clara, your special ability is more than appropriate. Just don't make it too god-like and we're good -^_^-))

Kamui blinked as Bei flashed onto the bar. He blinked down at her, taking in her entire body. His eyes lazily ran over her body once, flashing out to glance the cap of her new bottle as it flew to the trashcan. He returned his eyes to her and responded, "Neither have I..." He found himself at a loss based on her sultry mannerisms. For her, sensuality seemed a constant. Even unwashed and obvious about it, it only lent her a natural allure. He blinked down at her blankly still, however, none of this being apparent in his expression.

His eyes slowly shifted to train on the door to the staircase a second before Sorandati descended them and walked into the room. He watched her blankly as she complained of the noise. He nodded to her slowly, "I apologize for disturbing you. I scared her. It's my fault." He spoke one sentence at a time, simply adding one fact on top of the other to paint a clear picture for her. Nothing more. "I, myself, have sensitive hearing. I assure you, I will do my utmost to accommodate you." He sure sounded like a rehearsed innkeeper.

He rested his head back again, his eyes shifting down, as if he didn't want to look at them, or was embarrassed to. He again reached for the neck of his bottle, popping the cork out as he had before to drink a forth of the two pints in just a couple short seconds. He rested the bottle on the bar again without a sound, seeming to have lost no motor functionality. It was as if the near entire bottle he had downed in just the past few minutes wasn't effecting him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image

You say to not do it. You say not to do it in public.

But I can't help it.

Sorandati gazed at the two, entertaining the idea to join them in the drinking.

Or at least, the real one was. Ragnarok, however, was dead-set against any kind of drinking, much to the original's dismay.

She sighed, running her fingers through her golden hair.

Such pretty hair... she thought, gazing at how the faint lamplight reflected off the strands. She must get take after me.

"Thank you," she replied, noticing with a slight annoyance that everything that came out of his mouth seemed to be rehearsed. Glancing around the bar to see it empty save for the other two, she sat on one of the bar stools, using another as a footrest as she gazed out the window.

It was still snowing furiously ********. We might get snowed in. She ran her hand through her hair once more - she had taken a shower that day, and the locks felt wonderful beneath her fingers. We've already been here three days - how much snow can there be left to come DOWN? UGH! She shook her head darkly. Maybe Sora's right. A drink might do me good. She gazed at the bottles behind Kamui, eying the titles with her uncertainty purely mental - none showed on her face. Gah. Sora's the alcoholic. Which one would I even CHOOSE? She puffed a strand of golden hair out of her face as she fought off a yawn. Dammit Sora. Wake UP.

It's not my fault you have

User Image
.~Happy Valentine's Day~.

LovetoCauseMayhem

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:49 am
Bei barely listened to the girls complaint about the noise; She may speak rather formely when first introduced, but she wasn't one to be polite. She stared at the girls beautiful hair, golden. What a pretty color... She thought, amused. And yes, drunk of her rocker; she stuck her hand out and pulled another bottle of alcohol from the shelves; this time, sliding it along the counter to the girl. She lay back down again, her head resting on the hard wood, she closed her eyes and took another swig of her drink. Thats the second bottle gone. God..I should slow down..Whatever, Hell with it all. Alcohol is the light of my life..cant live without it im afraid.. She smirked a little at the thought and then opened her eyes again to gaze at the man in front of her. "What are your names?" She asked causally, her tone almost curious.

[[How about we make it so that anything more than 5 meters away is out of her ability's reach.]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:24 am
User Image

But I can't help it.

Sorandati lifted her hand slightly as the bottle slid over to her - so her hand wouldn't be hit by it, a natural response - but then she used that same hand to lift the bottle and turn it so she could read the label.

Vodka? She asked herself. Vodka? Are you serious? Sora HATES this stuff. What's that crap she always drinks? That Mexican stuff. Tamilla? Tequika? Tequila! Tequila! That's it! Duh! She rolled her eyes and shook her head darkly, holding it in the other hand. I am such an idiot when it comes to alcohol.

But she had gained a foothold. Now that she remembered what Sora drank, she scanned the bar behind Kamui, holding her chin in one hand.

She blinked.

Ah. There is it.

Switching hands to hold the bottle in her left instead of her right, she lifted up her hand and began to wave it, her fingers rolling melodically up and down.

Then she gently swung it, and a inkling of silver wind seeped from the tips of her fingers, spiraling through the air to wrap around a relatively small tequila bottle. Then, as an afterthought, the wind picked up a shot glass on the way.

It set both down on the counter in front of Sorandati before disappearing into her fingers once more.

Sorandati slid the vodka bottle back to Bei.

"I am Ra-" she coughed violently, clearing her throat, and cursing herself. "Oh, excuse me. I am Sorandati. Sorandati Windsear." She nodded to Bei, trying to ignore the smell of alcohol on her before nodding to the rejected vodka bottle. "Thank you though. And you are?"

((Woo! Long post! xd ))

User Image

LovetoCauseMayhem

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:15 am
Bei smiled as Sora slid the bottle back to her, She stuck out her palm and let it slide into it; throwing her other bottle aside and kicking it into the trash. She opened the third bottle and gulped it down. Funny..This woman is so well-mannered. Screw glasses, thats what the bottle's got a hole in the top for. She laughed to herself, a melodic giggle that reverberated around the room.

"Im Beeei~ Luuunn...Luuun.." She swallowed another swig and then sat up drowsily. "Sorry, Bei Lunar. Nice to meet 'cha." She grinned at her, shaking her head as if that would shake out her drunk state. Oh ******** Brilliant. First Introductions really aren't my ******** sake. Im soooo...Shite. Im so drunk. She groaned internally, but not forgetting the gentleman to her side, she turned expectantly to him, waiting for him to introduce himself.

((Lol. X3))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 pm
User Image

But I can't help it.

Sorandati could only blink, feeling a bit awkward with a drunk woman sitting only a couple of seats down from her. The original Sorandati was used to it, used to drunks, but Ragnarok was NOT a people-person.

Then again, he wasn't exactly a 'person' to start off with.

While she was a social butterfly, Ragnarok was a bit of a loner. He didn't enjoy people very much.

Well, I guess this is what alcohol is for.

She poured some tequila into the shot glass, only filling the small shot halfway, before looking around and sniffing the air slightly as she listened to Bei and Kamui with only one ear.

Limes. We need to chase it with limes. They don't have any limes in this place?

She had forgotten her coat up in her room - which was the only thing covering her tattoos.

Now the same tattoos - now a silver color, glowed dimly in the light, reflecting the intensity of emotions Sorandati felt.

Right now, the awkwardness was only mild, easy to ignore, so the glow was faint, casting an soft, eerie light over the darkened bar.

Sorandati realized this too late.

Ah! ********! My coat!

But she didn't feel cold. Ragnarok's internal body temperature was hotter than Sorandati's - he could handle the cold better than she. If the coat WAS gotten, the body would surely sweat.

Ewe. Sweat. Gross.

She shrugged to herself, finding no limes.

As long as no one asks, I'm fine.

Ragnarok had never been a very good liar.

User Image

LovetoCauseMayhem

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:43 am
Bei got a grip on herself; she could hold her liquor as well as anyone else, maybe even better. She noticed Danti's expression turn slightly panicked, so she piped up quickly, trying to be nice. "Is something wrong Soradanti?" She asked, not wanting to use the nick name she had given her in her head, since this might seem too rude even for Bei. She wasn't too drunk to notice the glowing tattoo, but decided not to mention anything. What is that glowing for? Its a tattoo right..?

[[Ugh. Writers Block. What shall we make happen now that they kind of know each other? Something..where they have to save one another? Tighten the bond and all. 8D]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:55 am
Kamui watched the two of them, his silence so absolute that you could have forgotten he was even in the room at all. Once Bei had turned her attention back to him, obviously expecting his answer, he answered simply, "...Kamui." That was the entirety of his response. Beyond answering her question he did not move, save for taking another long set of gulps of his liquor. His body was finally starting to sway ever so slightly, as though the alcohol had finally gotten a hold on him.  

Beredsamkeit

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:00 am
User Image

But I can't help it.

Sorandati blinked and looked over at Bei, her hand rather curled into her chest.

"Oh, no, not at all..."

She glanced down at her arm where a tendril of the tattoo glowed, and internally panicked when she saw it glowing brighter in response to her nerves.

Okay, deep breath Ragnarok... deep breath, calm down... You're okay Ragnarok, you're okay. Everything's fine... everything is fine...

She let out a calming sigh, feeling her anxiety leave along with her breath, and when she opened her eyes again she was relieved to see her tattoos had returned back to the gentle glow they were before.

Then she blinked.

"Kamui..." she breathed, gazing at the wall behind Kamui in thought.

That's weird. I've heard that name before.

But... where?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm
Gaian Username: Lady Fraeyalise

Character Name: Misha Amarie

Species: Thieving Human

Personality: She is non-trusting, mysterious, obnoxious, and lovable. She likes to steal things, especially shiny things, and has lots of energy. She is very flexible, and loves being a spy. She is a great observer, and has a photographic memory. The back streets of all the major towns are imprinted into her head. She can also be terribly clumsy sometimes, and it usually kills her cover.

Weapons: Anything she can get her hands on. Sometimes she has a bow and arrow, or a stick to fight with.

Biography:Misha was born and raised in a gypsy camp, somewhere along the seashore of some distant continent. She doesn't know, nor does she care. She's just glad she's not there anymore. The gypsies taught her at a very young age how to pickpocket people, i.e, tourists. She grew up earning her keep in- mostly- tourist money. The head gypsy was brutal, and demanded perfection. Misha's natural clumsiness was far from perfect, and because of that she has a great fear of whips. The scars are almost gone, and the more permanent ones are covered at all times. Misha escaped at the age of fifteen, and has vowed never to go back. If anyone tries to make her, she has vowed to cripple them, at least.

But the gypsies weren't all bad, they taught her how to defend herself, how to get out of sticky situations, how to charm people with your voice, how to make an accurate distraction, how to think like a thief and spy, how to plan, how to use anything she had on hand as a weapon; everything she knows came from them. She was a bright student, and one of their best pupils.

She doesn't hold a grudge against anyone but that camp, and regardless of what persona you get, she's a pretty happy person.

Now, Misha travels, sticking to the seashore most of the time. She loves swimming, and the ocean. She uses her skills to the fullest, and certain black markets want to strangle her, then force her to work for them. She also doesn't know who her parents are, and frankly doesn't care. She knows no siblings, and prefers to fly solo.

Appearance: [--Misha, normally--]

Fears/Weaknesses:Whips, mostly. But only because she was brainwashed to fear them. She will stumble over any little crack in the floor, real or not.

Any other useful information: She normally wears a silvery-grey cloak that reflects the colors of everything around her, so you can't see her very well in dim light. The only place you can definitely see her in her cloak is in broad daylight.
Once you earn her respect, she's loyal to you, and the best friend one could have. Otherwise, she could not care less about you. It's every man for himself out there.

User Image

#♭♫♪♭♪♫♭#
The night was cold, simply put. It was snowing, and if anyone had looked outside at this particular moment, they might have seen a dark figure, stumbling through the snow; and that was only if you looked hard enough. As the figure came closer to a quiet building, anyone would have then been able to make out a heavy cloak, grey, like the snow around it. The figure made a final stumble into the night, and was suddenly revealed in the dim light of the building, although it wasn't much.
The figure was female, that much was discernible. She wasn't very tall, but she wasn't short, either. After quickly glancing both ways, and skimming the simple sign beside the entrance, she stepped confidently into the tavern.

The nuance of the light from outside the building to the inside of the building barely revealed her face, as the girl lowered her hood. She was wearing turquoise goggles, to shield her eyes from the elements. Her silvery-blonde hair faintly shown in the flickering torch light. She took off her goggles, and placed them on her head to get a better view of this 'inn.' Her turquoise eyes sparkled even in the dim light, taking in every detail. All in all, the girl looked to be in her late teens. She chose a table closest to the corner by the fireplace, and made her way along the wall to it, while trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. Her movements made almost no sound, and she quickly made it to her table. She sat down with her back facing the wall, and observed for the moment.

Although you couldn't tell by looking at her, this girl was quickly formulating a whole new persona that she could use here. She couldn't afford to be tracked here; she was already fond of the secret air of the place. The girl sighed an almost inaudible sigh, and leaned back in her chair.

This girl's name was Misha.
#♭♫♪♭♪♫♭#

Lady Fraeyalise

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:36 am
"Haay Thheerreeeee..." Bei blinked, her drunk state was causing her word to slur now and she hated when it came to that; she tried again. "E'scuse me..I a-am Bei Lun..Lunar. Nice t' meet 'choo..~" She called, sitting up from her position on the bar counter. Her long black dress had a slit down the side and revealed most of her pale, strong leg. A man sat on the bar stool closest to her waist, and a woman sat a few chairs away from him, closer to her feet. No one in the room was speaking much, but the girl's interruption had made the room slightly more alive with activity than before. The silver haired woman slid onto her stomach, taking a swig from her bottle of alcohol once more, a large one at that, almost emptying the glass container. She smiled at the girl in the corner, waiting for her to turn around so that Bei could see her face behind her long blonde locks.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games