Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:32 pm
Sorandati rolled her eyes.

"Do yourself a favor and don't tempt God, darling," she replied simply, heading into the kitchen and draping her sash over the back of the nearest chair. "And what do you mean, more s**t? More of those silly summoning spells?" Opening the fridge, she shot Elandru a look before peering inside. "Don't worry. Dragons just eat little cocky spell casters who have ADD." Taking a Coke from the fridge, she straightened and closed the door, opening it and taking a sip while flapping a hand at him. "ADD, ADHD. Tomayto tomahto."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:21 am
"i told you that those were for distractions." Elandru said,"the whole time we were fighting i was casting a spell of destruction. I'd take you more seriously next time,not alot of people know that much about the dark arts, you know? I love to test people just to ******** with them. I'd use more powerful spells than that...like maybe voodoo or drain spells. Still, i love my summoning spells there alot of fun. I'd probably start getting more physical about it though, use my sword and s**t." Elandru walked towards the fridge eying its contents,"and you wouldn't eat me...who would you talk to...dead spirits are what i talk to when i'm bored."  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:22 pm
Sorandati smirked.

"They're very silly distractions then, surely," she replied, lounging in an armchair in the living room opposite of the kitchen. She sipped her Coke. "And I'd talk to my dragons, of course. They always come to visit me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:11 am
"Honestly", Elandru said,"I'm not friends with any dragons...don't know why or anything. Just most don't like the dark arts...I don't know it might just be my attitude or somethin' like that." He said as he grabbed a Pepsi from the fridge. "God, i've been thinkin' about givin' up fightin'...just been doin' it too long and i do want a family some time. Everyone is just afraid of me on Earth and now i can't find anyone..." He said sitting down on the ground in deep thought.  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:24 pm
Sorandati looked at him for a moment before draining her coke and grabbing the remote next to her, turning on the television.

"Well, good luck with that," she replied simply, beginning to flip through channels.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:39 pm
Elandru sighed as he lifted himself off the ground,"damn...i need somethin' to do, I think i'll go for a walk or somethin." He said as he put his hand into his pocket taking out a pack of Newport 100's. He took a cigarette from the pack and put it in his mouth, then lit the cigarette. "I'm gonna go for a walk."  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:19 pm
"All right," Sorandati replied, settling on a wrestling channel. "Don't kill yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:50 am
"I'll try not to." Elandru said as he opened the door to leave. He started walking and he thought to himself "Maybe, maybe i should stop the fighting...but I don't know if i can do anything else...dammit i hate this." He took a long draw on the cigarette and stared at the sky. "Why stop anyway, It's my life...I'm the best in on Earth right now and I could make an honest living with it...yeah that sounds good." Elandru finished his cigarette and started heading back.  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:51 pm
Sorandati was bored, playing with a ball of golden energy like a tennis ball.

Using a blank space of wall near the couch, she threw the ball at the wall, where it would bounce back, hit the floor, and bounce back up right into her outstretched arm. She didn't have to move an inch. She entertained the idea of making the sphere float, but decided she was too lazy as she threw the ball out of boredom.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:48 am
Elandru entered the mansion about a half hour later. Walking in the doors smoking a cigarette, "********! I'm bored as hell, what the hell do you do for fun?" He decided he will have to entertain himself and decided to talk to the dead,"aht dekenya kras rad tan peag, Dawn(I summon thee from the dead, Dawn)" When he finished his spell a spirit rose up from the floor.
She was a young woman, about 22 or so with long, straight blond hair. She seemed shocked at first then realized she was OK.
"Hello, Dawn." Elandru said.  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:52 pm
Sorandati shot Elandru a look from the couch.

"If you're going to summon the dead, at least do it on TILE," she snapped before turning back to the wall. "The goop they leave behind is so much easier to clean up that way."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:08 am
"Well...touchy touchy",Elandru said, "She's a spirit she doesn't leave goop behind. Besides honestly i don't care if she did...i'd clean it up for ya."
"Elandru? Why'd you call me...where are we?" Dawn said.
"I called you 'cause I'm really bored and there's nothin' to do as for where we are...I really have no idea" Elandru said.  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:22 pm
Sorandati flapped a hand at him, not looking from the wall where she was bouncing the sphere of light.

"I don't care," she stated simply. "Do it on tile anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:13 am
"Dawn", Elandru said,"This is Sorandati, we fought, she won that's how we met...Dawn i haven't talked to you in a while...so what's up?"
"WAIT YOU LOST!!! You promised me if you ever lost you would join me in the afterlife!!!!!!" Dawn said she was enraged as if a long life promise was broken, "Sorandati tell me," She said in a loving voice but mocking at the same time," how did you win? You don't look so tough!"  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:09 pm
Sorandati slowly looked over at her without moving her head, her eyes narrowed and her expression unreadable.

"I gave him an atomic wedgie and started singing Christmas carols until he coughed up his lungs from the sheer monstrosity of my singing as he begged for me to stop," she stated blankly, sarcastically. She was - in fact - a rather good singer. She turned back to the wall and began tossing the glowing sphere of light again, looking uninterested in Dawn. "How on earth did you THINK I beat him? Beat his face into the ground - duh." Then she looked to Elandru and raised an eyebrow at him. "And that was a STUPID promise you made if that girl's actually telling the truth."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games