Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:04 am
"I know it is confusing...but I was not sure who I was looking for." Hinaru smiled unsure of herself. "You see, Im a sannin from Iwa, I have wind and water elements...and Since I have trouble learning Suiton jutsu, I was thinking of coming here for a while. I guess I would be looking for the mizukage then..." Hinaru mentally added. "Do you know where I could find Lord Mizukage?" Hinaru asked bowing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:54 am
"we don't have a Mizukage at the moment, my name is Oroami, i am a Mist Sannin, you can learn jutsu with me and Jin." Oroami said smiling "my house is that way, pointing into the village, it's the house with the door made of water."  

Havok-Trance

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:50 am
-Wow so cool!- hinaru thought to herself. "I hope it wouldn't be so much trouble." She said scratching her head. (( Sorry that it took me a while, so much guild drama... stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:18 pm
Hinaru sat down and moved her feet in the water. She felt the cold water on her toes as she began to think of Kit. She thought of his smile and the way he hugged her. She couldn't help but think of him and frown. She missed him... -maybe with this new training...I could possibly be the new Tsuchikage or something...- She hopefully thought to herself. -Maybe I could even impress Kit.- She laughed a bit. -Well either way, I need to get stronger...I mean I have to do all I can to bring the village back to life-  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:24 pm
Jin ends up at the docks and looks around. He sees a girl and walks over. "Can i help you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:26 pm
"Oh" She said turning around and smiling, ?" I was wondering if there is anyone that would be willing to teach me water jutsu." she paused. "You see, My village is going down the drain...so I wanted to become stronger so that I could help my village." She smiled unsure if she was making sense.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:28 pm
Jin gets a confused look. "What do you mean by your village going down the drain." He sits down next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:34 pm
Hinaru swished her legs in the water again. "You see," She looked up and began to think aloud," A while back there was some disagreements. Those disagreements made the rock village very dangerous. People began coming to assassinate the two sannin before me, As well as the Tsuchikage. One of the ninja that protected the Tsuchikage had been injured and was treated in the Cloud hospital. Now he is a shinobi of the cloud. The second shinobi that protected the Tsuchikage also left, and became part of the cloud. Our Tsuchikage doesn't care for the village, The two sannin before me became.." She stopped and didn't finish her sentence. "My former Sensei died as well. Then last but not least, One of my apprentices is thinking of joining the akatsuki." She gave an unsure and sad smile.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:37 pm
Jin put his hand on her shoulder and speaks sincerly. "Well i'm sorry is there anything i can do to help."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:39 pm
"You don't need to be sorry, It wasn't your fault." She smiled," If there was anything you could do... you wouldn't happen to know any Chunin level Suiton jutsu, would you?" She smiled unsure of what his answer would be.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:44 pm
Jin shakes his heand. "No sorry i am currently training under Oroami so that i can learn them. I am an academy student." He takes his hand off her shoulder. "Would you have happend to cross paths with a shinobi named Kit?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:45 pm
Hinaru nodded, "Would you happen to know him?"  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:48 pm
"Yeah he is a childhood friend i lost contact awhile back. Do you know what happend to him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:50 pm
"He was one of the shinobi who fought for the Tsuchikge. Now he is a part of the cloud." She smiled. "In your opinion," she paused and lifted her feet and sat Indian style," Do you think I will be able to help my village?" She asked seriously.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Jin returned her expression with his own. "Of course, If you care for it enough defend it with both arms."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff