Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:10 am
Here's my list that I assmibled after trawling though my archive:

1)Majora's Mask.
For all of the game, you thought the villian was the Skull Kid. It's not until the epic final that you realize it was the mask itself pulling the strings all along. Depending on whether or not you had THAT mask made a huge difference.
2)Mother Brain(Super Metroid)
The first time I battled this boss, I handled it the same way as the first game. But when Mother Brain reveiled her true form, I knew I was ********. Oh, I tried, but after one shot from her, the "hard-bitten" Samus Aran was left stunned and shaking. If it wasn't for that Baby Metroid, and the Hyper Beam(which is really doom in beam form) No one would have won this battle.
3)Psyhco Mantis
"You like Final Fantasy, don't you?" Why did I have to put my Final Fantasy saves on the same card as my MGS saves? Unlike most bosses, Mantis used unprecedented mental warfare to ******** with the player. What do you do with a blank screen or the infamous controller port switch? He may not be the toughest, but I still get nightmares of this guy reading my mind and other wacko s**t of that variety.
4)Sephiroth
He isn't from a Nintendo game(He appeared in FF7, a PS exclusive), but my blood always starts pumping when I hear "One-Winged Angel". Facing the man who killed your girlfriend, burnt down your hometown, and did countless other unspeakable acts gives you such an adenaline rush, it'll takes weeks for you to calm down. Plus, let's talk about his summon attack: It blows up the entire Galaxy before it even hits you. If that doesn't cement his position in the Hall of Evil, then nothing does.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 pm
Houndoomed
Heh, so who's everyone's favorite Nintendo villains? Y'know... to avoid obscurity, the likes of Bowser, Ganon, and King Dedede, as well as any other bad guys who are less completely obvious. No poll on this thread, since I don't want lots of posts whining that I left someone out of the poll. stare

My pick: Fawful. He has fury. Lots and lots of nonsensical metaphor-filled, Engrish fury. Yes.
I second that.  

kattycha

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:34 pm
Count Bleck!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:50 pm

Draken.

Srsly, what are his intentions? What exactly will we learn about him from Kath? All I know is, he's one damn mysterious villain.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:47 pm
Kratos, Tales of Symphonia, I found he was harder then the final boss =/ also since he becomes a traitor he takes some of your good items with him =O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:13 pm
1. Count Bleck is just really cool.
2. Ganondorf because of his boss battles in OoT and TP. So much fun. Also because you can fight him with an empty bottle. xd
3. Sephiroth because of who he killed in FFVII, creating one of the most shocking moments in video game history. Most villains fail epicly.  

Radio Jas

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:56 pm
I thought it was agreed Ganondorf was the best villain.

it takes the power of the gods and great wizards to take him down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:09 pm
Ribbin

Draken.

Srsly, what are his intentions? What exactly will we learn about him from Kath? All I know is, he's one damn mysterious villain.
What is with you and obsessing over the Fort? It's kinda weird O.o  

Akuyoko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:13 pm
Akuyoko
Ribbin

Draken.

I think he is talking about Denko's game.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm
Yin Yun Yang
Akuyoko
Ribbin

Draken.

Oh yeah, I guess so.
But still.  

Akuyoko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:26 pm
Akuyoko
Yin Yun Yang
Akuyoko
Ribbin

Draken.

Oh yeah, I guess so.
But still.

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:38 pm
1. Sho Minamimoto! (TWEWY)
2. Ganondorf
3. Karst/Agatio (Golden Sun 2)

...GLaDOS would be my #1, but she's not Nintendo. XD  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:33 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
Count Bleck.
He's awesome.

YES. heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:42 am
Naraku

the most annoying...tedious long drawn out villian...I've ever seen....hes the pussiest villian I've yet to see get topped. The writer had a bit of a limited realism about the series I noted.

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:25 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Naraku

the most annoying...tedious long drawn out villian...I've ever seen....hes the pussiest villian I've yet to see get topped. The writer had a bit of a limited realism about the series I noted.

evil He's an anime villian FAIL
And don't say "They made ONE Nintendo Inuyasha game"
Because it doesn't matter It sucked. Generic crap. Anime games SUCK.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff