Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese Artists. >as in music< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Chinese singers?
  Yes. They ROCK.
  No. They SUCK.
  Never heard of em.
  O.O Chinese pop?? interesting...
  Only pop.
  Only opera.
View Results

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:05 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Muse's song "Sing for Absolution" = heart heart heart

I don't like some of their other ones, though~

Killers~ haven't heard much by them..
I have that album, absolution, but I only like one or 2 of the songs. The other ones are just too annoying to listen to again and again. Not catchy enough for me.
Killers are like Muse kinda, as in I'm only really listening to a few of their songs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:19 pm
Yeh, I only like a few of them from Absolution lol ^^ Sing for Absolution has GOT to be the best one, though *dies  

Niphredil Ithilmir

angelsakura123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:15 pm
I L heart V TWINS ANS BOY'Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for Twins i like charlene(ah sa) better, for Boy'Z i like Kenny Kwan better.

Plz plz pm me if u like Twins or Boy'z!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:18 pm
angelsakura123
I L heart V TWINS ANS BOY'Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for Twins i like charlene(ah sa) better, for Boy'Z i like Kenny Kwan better.

Plz plz pm me if u like Twins or Boy'z!

I really love both of these groups too and I have many of their CD and I've put a poster of Twins right up my bed wall. But Joey is still my favorite singer! xd 3nodding  

sasa_powa_4eva

Ren_dragon570

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:05 am
I like Jay Chou biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:26 am
Vic Zhou
Twins
Joey Yung  

KairiYukine

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:12 pm
My friend's getting ultra-excited cause she's getting Jay Chow's (or whatever his name is) autograph cause her parents went to his concert or sth.. sweatdrop I was just like.. "Who's Jay Chow?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:30 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
My friend's getting ultra-excited cause she's getting Jay Chow's (or whatever his name is) autograph cause her parents went to his concert or sth.. sweatdrop I was just like.. "Who's Jay Chow?"
Same thing kinda happened to me at this chinese do. I was riding in my friend's car and chinese music was playing so I asked him who it was and he told me it was Jay Chow. Then he went on and on about how great this singer was and listed all his fave chinese bands before asking me who I liked. To which I replied, "I don't know any." sweatdrop  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:06 pm
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Same thing kinda happened to me at this chinese do. I was riding in my friend's car and chinese music was playing so I asked him who it was and he told me it was Jay Chow. Then he went on and on about how great this singer was and listed all his fave chinese bands before asking me who I liked. To which I replied, "I don't know any." sweatdrop

Lol yeh.. my friend (the one with the autograph) made me listen to a bit of Jay Chow's music today and I must say I didn't really like it too much.. it's all a bit poppy and light..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:52 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Lol yeh.. my friend (the one with the autograph) made me listen to a bit of Jay Chow's music today and I must say I didn't really like it too much.. it's all a bit poppy and light..
I find pretty much all the music on the chinese TV channel to be too poppy and I thought all chinese music was like that these days. But when I went to HK there was some really good stuff on the radio and in shops which changed my mind. Bad thing is I dunno who the artists are or what the songs are called. I could randomly dload chinese tracks from the internet till I found the right ones, but nah, that method would just be awkward.  

Tokioka

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:56 pm
[.Higan Bana.]
cold_blooded_chick
刚买了张韶涵的碟,听起来不错。不过更好听的是JS,最近开始很popular的一个台湾乐队~
张韶涵?超级女生? 人长的是挺可爱的。。不过听说她人品不好。我还是比较喜欢听日语歌。 3nodding

张韶涵? 她是不错啦...还可以.

i like Twins, S.H.E and Jolin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:30 am
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

I find pretty much all the music on the chinese TV channel to be too poppy and I thought all chinese music was like that these days. But when I went to HK there was some really good stuff on the radio and in shops which changed my mind. Bad thing is I dunno who the artists are or what the songs are called. I could randomly dload chinese tracks from the internet till I found the right ones, but nah, that method would just be awkward.

Nah.. I think I'll just stick to western.. not all English.. random Icelandic stuff too 0_o  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:27 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Nah.. I think I'll just stick to western.. not all English.. random Icelandic stuff too 0_o
Yeh western and don't forget jPop and jRock. You don't even have to understand it to like it, which is strangely comforting. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:45 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Moon Light Ninja
I know some Chinese songs but I don't know the singer's name...
Chinese music is good.
3nodding

ditto.

Same. My mom listened to Andy Lau, alot, though. Lol.  

True.Mendacity

free_blu_sky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:13 am
hey! i luv Kelly Chen, Miriam Yeung, Joey Yung, Twins, Cookies, Hacken Lee, and a couple of others. i also like a lot of chinese actors/actresses!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff