Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:31 pm
((K-k-kachow! *kicks down random door* Sorry, that had to happen... Time for Cobain to show up, or no? He's most likely slightly tipsy...))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:33 pm
Kiae's words stung even though he knew some were true. Esole was his Aes Sedai. His. He should not be letting her go on speaking of his Aes Sedai this way, yet he could not tell the Yellow to stop. Ethin forced down that sharp angry feeling and nodded. Kiae hadn't known Esole as long as he, didn't know she wasn't always that way, and didn't know the reasons for how Esole acted.
He arched an eyebrow at her, "No. What is it that he does that has you so heatedt?"  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:37 pm
(What say you, Inky? Cobain?)

"He controls corpses," she hissed, unable to control her voice at the mere idea. "And dares to propose I play Creator! I Heal, I do my best - I would never think to do something like that! I Heal, I nurture life. And I respect when it ends," she continued, her voice dangerously close to a growl. "And he dares lecture me! I'll ki-"
She cleared her throat, and struggled to regain her composure. "Excuse me. It obviously angers me greatly, and it's hard to remain in the Light when faced with such an abomination that so clearly opposes my sole belief."
It was hard for her to admit that, but closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "And yes, your Green knows of it."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:44 pm
(Whatever you guys want is fine with me)

He shook his head in disbelief. How could Esole bond such a man? "I will speak with this man," Ethin declared angrily. It seemed Esole was digging herself in to quite a hole. Disgust seemed to wash over him. He felt like he needed to bathe at the mere thought of tampering with those who have pasted on in this life.
"But I must request, Aes Sedai, that you say nothing rash on the topic of Esole Sedai' latest Warder. I have only just rejoined with her and must set things straight when I can have a moment alone with her," he said slowly, hoping he hadn't offended the Yellow.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:48 pm
(Gonna go play with bro some. May be on later, may not be. Def on tomorrow.)

"I cannot promise to keep my tongue still on the subject," Kiae said, refusing his request regretfully. "I wish I could. That is the reason why I wish you to remain with us - I do not trust your Green with her new Warder, and vice versa. It makes me sick, the very thought of it. "
She shuddered - it frightened her as well.
"And don't respect much of a talk with the bloody milksucker," she added dryly, wondering if her language would surprise the Warder. "He listens to no one, treats everyone like they are dirt beneath his feet - lower than corpses, since he can't control us. All but your Aes Sedai. He had the gall to threaten me. To accuse me of formulating a plot to attack her while she slept!"
Kiae growled again, and her hands clenched into fists.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 pm
Cobain stepped out of the door to the old man's house, grinning broadly and swaying slightly. He had a bag of herbs in his coat, as well as a flask of the man's good home-brewed double-distilled brandy. "What a dear old man." He murmured fondly as he stepped off the doorstep. Spotting Kiae in the distance, his eyes brightened and he walked over. Recognizing Ethin, he frowned a bit, pleased but somewhat confused. "Hullo, Kiae! Ethin!" He called, beaming and waving at them both.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:57 pm
Ethin's hand was white knuckled from his grip on his sword hilt. "As you wish, Aes Sedai," he said coolly, trying not to lose his temper.
With whom he was mad at, he was not sure. Kiae Sedai really seemed to be pushing the little friendship they had, but this new Warder seemed a shady character as well. He continued on in silence until they came upon the ramshackle building these people called an inn.
"Here we are, Aes Sedai," he said, vainly trying to put warmth into his voice, as he held upon the door for the Yellow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Cobain pondered, then shrugged, figuring the two hadn't heard him. "Hullo!" He repeated brightly, jogging over to them. "Good to see you again, Ethin. Are you doing well?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:41 am
"Good evening, Cobain. I am well, yourself?" Ethin said blandly. After deciding it was best to face Esole now, he didn't want to put it off any longer than he already had.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:44 am
A slight sadness slipped over Kiae's face as she looked at Ethin. She was always too abrupt - and her temper was no help - and she feared she had lost any friendship or honesty she had earned from the man.
"I am sorry, Ethin," she said sincerely, laying a hand on his arm briefly before pulling it away. "I was only trying to help."
Ignoring Cobain, she strode into the inn, thinking herself a fool.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:50 pm
Ethin spared Cobain a sympathetic look before turning towards the door and followed Kiae into the common room. "If you will follow me this way," he said sternly, blatantly ignoring her apology. He strode up the stairs and stopped in front of the door to the room Esole was staying in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:12 pm
Hurt, but not surprised, Kiae listened to the Warder and paused in front of the door as well. Adjusting her skirts, she wondered if he would still heed her request and remain in the room, or if she had spoiled that as well.
"Ah well, might as well get this over with," she thought, preparing herself with a careful ward.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:54 pm
Opening the door, Ethin found that Esole was reading a book at the small desk in the corner of the room. "Right this way, Aes Sedai," Ethin said regally, with an arm gesturing her in to the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:57 pm
Kiae eyed him sharply for a moment, and strode into the room with all the regal grace her status as Aes Sedai afforded her.
"I understand you wished to speak to me, Esole Sedai," she said formally, hands casually clasped in front of her.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:00 pm
Esole slowly put down her brush, slightly irritated that she couldn't finish her hundred strokes and turned in her chair towards the Yellow. "Hello, Kiae Sedai. I hope your trip here was much more enjoyable than mine," she said lightly, twirling a lock of her hair with a finger.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff