Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 am
Kaname stood up and stretched. He walked out of the class and sat on a bench in campus watching everyone leave. He4 didnt feel like going home today so he decided to go out to eat. There was a nice resurant close to here. He got up and tossed his bag over his shoulder and set off into the gloomy day.

(did u mean braindead, lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:07 pm
Before she could respond to his question a girl was heard off in the distance calling Naoki's name. Shana turned to face the direction the voice was coming from and saw a beautiful women coming closer to them. She crossed her arms with the extra long sleeves covering her hands. "Hi, my name is Shana." A smile passed her tinted lips as she spoke.  

twilight_pixie

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:12 pm
Yuuka smiled at Shana.
"Great to meet you.." She said, Isamu tugged on her sleeve but she ignored it.
Naoki glared at Isamu, he looked up, meeting his glare. He glared back.
"So how do you know Naoki?" Yuuka asked. As they walked, Isamu and Naoki continued glaring at each other.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:37 pm
As they walked, she noticed the glaring war going on between the guys and wondered what it was about. She looked back at the women and replied. "I just met him. He kinda caught me sneaking out of my house." She chuckled a bit. "Who are you and how do you know him?"  

twilight_pixie

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:12 am
Yuuka nudged Isamu in the ribs, noticing how he acted towards Naoki.
"Oh I see..." She said, eyeing Naoki.
"Well Naoki's in several of my classes. So, that makes us class mates." She said, smiling a little.
Isamu rolled his eyes.
"Yuuka I have to leave." He said quietly to her.
"Fine leave mutt." Naoki scoffed. Isamu grimaced, backing up.
"What did you say? Bloodsucker?" He teased.
"Bloodsucker...Never heard that one." Naoki said, a grim smile on his face. He advanced towards Isamu.
"Maybe you should go take a bath, you smell like a dog. Oh wait! I forgot, you are one!" Naoki grinned. Isamu growled and took two furious steps, closing the space between them. His fist flew upward, hitting Naoki with an upper-cut. Naoki's jaw smashed together and he flew backwards. Steadying himself he grinned.
"You want a fight?" He challenged, then ran at Isamu, tackling him. He grabbed his throat.
"Don't <********> touch me." He said, their faces close. Suddenly Naoki pushed himself up. He wiped off his pants, dirty from the short fight.
Yuuka stood, staring in astonishment.
"Isamu!" She cried, running to him.
"How could you do that!" She accused him. Naoki grinned smugly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:06 am
Kaname was walking down the street and in the distance he sawIsamu ad Naoki fighting. He didnt think they would kll each other infront of two girls so he didnt bother jumpinng into the fight to try and stop it. He just came to a stop near them a watched for a couple seconds until it was over. He walked by Isamu and whispered something only he and the bloodsucker could hear," Dont give yourselfs away just yet." and then he said outloud so everyone could hear," Now now boys and girls," he said looking at them,"...... Well just boys, the girls arnt doing anything of the violence, but lets keep it PG-13," He said and grinned at Naoki as he walked by and continued on his way to the resturant.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:37 pm
Maiko sat on the window seat, and watched the rain slide down the bay-window. It was getting late, the sun was down. Her apartment was silent. Her room mate, who was as well in college was on a 'semester abroad' and Wouldn't be back for a few months; so she was alone.
Peering out the window, she saw a car zoom past once or twice ever few minutes.
Tomorrow was going to be just as dull as today. She'd moved here for the college, and all of her friends lived back at home.
There was a boy she'd seen at school, his name was Kai, he was cute, and Maiko was beginning to like him. He had a twin brother, too. His name was Kei; he seemed too quiet.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:35 am
Emi peared around the last tree of the forest before it's edges were taken out by city. The concrete metrapolis looked scary, and yet fasicnating. Emi groaned, and bit her bottom lip. There had to be some way should could go in there...and be actually brave enough to do it.

Emi sighed and ran a hand through her red hair. "Some day Emi, you will go down there, and you will actually make something of yourself." She whipsered, still longingly staring at the city in front of her.

atemuzuko

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:55 am
Kai had been out for a while, he didn't really mind. But he knew his brother would. He thought about giving him a call, but dissmissed the thought, he didn't want to be lectured. Plus he was the older one of the two.

Kai had been out for the two nights because of his thrist for blood. He had gone and gotten some chicken blood, but it tasted awfull compared to human blood. Yet he couldn't afford to drink human blood, in the fear that the person would recognize him. Too many people knew him, way too many.

Kai realized that he didn't even know where he was.. maybe he should ask around. He looked up and spotted some one looking out their apartment window, he couldn't tell who it was, and he was soaked. He didn't let his spirits down and walked inside the apartment, well it wasn't inside but he was standing under the roof, out of the rain.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:25 pm
Emi stood in shock. She managed to get to the edge of town. She was actually standing with one foot on the sidewalk. She was wet now, but she felt so proud of herself she didn't care. A grin split across Emi's face and she hopped up and down for a minute.  

atemuzuko

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:47 pm
Naoki scowled at Kaname as he walked past, as if he had any right to say anything about what was going on.
"Shut your mouth." He whispered, harsh and low. Yuuka and Shana couldn't hear. Isamu growled and pushed himself off the ground. He advanced towards Naoki, rage spilled over the edge. He opened his mouth as if to say something, then shut it furiously.
"Later." He growled through grit teeth. Naoki grimaced.
"Fine. Later." He agreed. Yuuka walked up to Isamu.
"You guys....I'm sorry Naoki." She said, apologetic, then tugged Isamu away.
"Why do you always have to apologize Yuuka..I mean he st-" He was cut off by a furious Yuuka.
"Isamu! Don't you start! No matter what he was doing, you threw the first punch." She turned around and said harshly.
This shocked him. Yuuka never really talked back to him.
"I'm just so sick of you doing this Isamu! You always have to over react and beat someone up! Why?!" She demanded, tears in her eyes.
He softened, his face sympathetic. His arms wrapped around her. She struggled free.
"No Isamu...Just go home." She said, then walked away from him, away from Naoki and towards her home, which was a couple blocks away. He scowled, then turned to walk back to the park.
Naoki took in the scene with interest, smiling. He turned to Shana.
"Are you alright?" He asked at a distance, unsure if she would cry.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:03 pm
Kaname walkied into the resturant and was satv down right away. There wasnt alot of people here today. Probably because of the rain. He got a small bouth at a window and ordered a pepsi. He waited patiently for his drink and when she came back he smiled widly and ordered a prime rib and settled down to wait for it.

((YAY!!!!!!!!! another character welcome welcome biggrin ))  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm
There was a shadowed figure out in the rain, walking toward her apartment. He continued until Maiko couldn't couldn't see him anymore.
He must be in the lobby.. She thought, running to the buzzer and intercom by her door.
Maiko held down the button for the intercom.
"Hey.. who's this, down in the lobby?" She asked, speaking into the reciever; then let go waiting for a response.
Who'd just walk into the apartment if they didn't live here? She wondered, putting a jacket on. It was freezing in her apartment ever since her heating was broken.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:17 pm
Kai jumped at the buzzer and the message. Who ever that was, she had just scared the crap out of him. He didn't know how to respond..

"Umm.. I'm really sorry, I'm just trying to get out of the rain.." He said with a little laugh. Maybe the person might actually know him, so he pressed the button again.
"This is Kai.. Kai Wataru, and who might you be?"

s n o m i s

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games