Reply Starter RP's
vampire knight rp ^ ^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:53 pm
vii smiled..."and so what if they put me at harm...?...look at what they do....its the least i can do to help...".........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:10 am
Chrystelle smiled. "Thank you Vii"
Chrystelle got her bag off of the branch it had been lightly swaying on, put her stuff back in, and jumped down out of the tree. She then turned to face Vii. "Alright Vii san, I have to get a very particular herb out of the forest" she said, "and, unfortunatrly, I do have to do this alone" Chrystelle said. "Don't worry, I won't take too long".
The herb she indeed needed to get, for her cough seemed to be getting worse, but Crhystelle simply thought it to be not only more efficient, but also a way of preventing harm somewhat to herself, as well as her new friend.
Chrystelle started on her way, pulling her bottle out and sipping.
Turning to wave "see you soon" Chrystelle called, and concealed her drink, and shouldering her bag.
Chrystelle paused for a second, to admire the moon's glow, before losing the light.

((I forgot to mention that only Chrystelle is sickly, the demons are not, sorry sweatdrop ))

Chrystelle No Danna

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:37 pm
(lol...its kool)
vii smiled and waved to her..."see ya later then shou-chan".....vii sat back on the branch hopeing that everything would turn out alright for shou-chan.......she thought to her self as she hoped this...she may see sickly but i bet she is actually pretty strong....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:09 pm
Chrystelle smiled and waved back one final wave.
The herb she was searching for was a brilliant scarlet, an sub species of the main Athalisse herb. That might very well take care of her cough, at least for a little while.
Out of the bag came yet another book, Chrystelle flipped quickly and deliberately through thhe pages, and found the one souly covering her currently needed herb.
'With any luck' Chrystelle thought, 'it may also supress her demons'. If prepared properly. If not, it was anyone's guess as to how the demons might be affected. Or may not.
After aproximately sixty five minutes of searching, Chrystelle headed out again.
She returned to the foot of the tree, and sat down, tired, and a little cut up, but over all fine.

Chrystelle No Danna

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:54 pm
vii watched as she returned from her journey..."shou-chan why are you cut up? you ok?"....vii looked concerned.....she then produced some ointment and handed it to shou-chan..."here this will take away make it heal faster and leave no scars"....vii smiled....it was a ninja ointment....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:20 am
Name:Allen
race:Half human /vampir/cat demon/
class(night or day):Both ( like to over achive myself)school guardian with zero and yuki
special abilties:Smart(out smart poele) anything ninja (that i can remember) Oh im good at karate, kendo,taichi and street fighiting.
personality:Smart (kinda a snart a**) Slow, shy, sensitive but sometimes if you touch me i will kick your a**, quite but not to Yuki and Zero(alittle to the night class)half of a tomboy attitude
background info:has no memery of her past (kinda like yuki)
other:love to waer kimonos when noones looking and watching anime and reading mangas. (practecs kendo)
appearance:human with gold silver hair:User Image
Cat demon:User Image
Vampie:User Image  

blackanese_neko

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:02 pm
XD welcome to the rp!! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:11 am
((OMG sorry I havent been on in so long, I've been going crazy trying to help my sis, lol, keeping her motivated right now lol... anyways, yeah sorry))

Chrystelle shook her head, slightly. "No, no, it's nothing Vii san. It's just a bit thick in the forest" Chrystelle said, smiling a little, inspite of herself. "Thank you for your concern, though". Chrystelle jumped back ionto the tree, dropped her bag hanging on a branch, and sat down, sipping on her drink slowly, looking at the moon, contemlative.

Chrystelle No Danna

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:22 pm
(lol....its kool....lol....i should get myself motivated....hahahaha)
vii smiled and let it go....even though she was still very concerned for shou-chan.........vii sighed as she looked up at the moon too.....then she heard a growling sound.....vii blushed as she looked down at her stomach which was the cause of the sound...."shut up!"....vii stared at her stomaching hopeing that it would some how listen....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:41 pm
Chrystelle looked down at Vii. "Oh Vii san. You should really try this" she said, pulling out two cloth wrapped pastries and handing one to Vii. Chrystelle unwrapped hers to reveal a light, flaky, sweet, pastry like food. Chrystelle smiled, biting into hers, and washing it down with her drink. It was gross after the sweetness of the food, and Chrystelle almost choked on it.
"How is it? I made these ones?" Chrystelle quietly inquired.

Chrystelle No Danna

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:21 pm
vii sniffed the pastry....before smiling and biting into it....it sure smelled good...after chewing and swallowing her first bite slowly.....she devoured the rest before a blink of an eye....the she smiled a huge smile..."its sooo good!!! how did you become such a good cook?"....vii looked to the side...."i only know how to cook basic stuff....nothing to do with desserts....just dinners and meals.....and how to survive on little food..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:25 pm
Chrystelle giggled at this a little, and quietly. No one had ever sayd anything like that before. She took out another and offered it to Vii.
"Well, Vii san, I like sweets, and, being on my own all the time, and poor," at this the corner of her lips turned upward a little in a vague smile, "I have to learn this stuff for myself" she replied, and slowly took another bite out of her onw. "There is one bad thing about these pastries, they are all so sweet, that they make my drink taste like crap" Chrystelle said, with the same vague smile, and took anohter sip. 'Atleast this time I didn't choke on this bitter, gross thing' she thought, silently, staring at the forest painted in a splash of silver moonlight's radiant glow.

MyoolHan

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:48 pm
vii smiled...."well maybe you can do soomething to make your drink taste equally as good....or at least better....."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Chrystelle shook her head slightly. "No, there's nothing I can do to change this, or the properties and qualities of the drink will change, also. Then it will not be nearly as effective, if it continues to work at all, and then there's a chance that the drink itself might make me even worse than if I was to stop drinking it entirely. I had best just leave it as is, and stick to my pastries" Chrystelle smiled again, and pulled out one more. "After all, they say the best medicine is the most bitter" Chrystelle sighed. "And anyways, at least the drink is not nearly as bad as those little black pills, or the herbs I have gathered, and soon will prepare. They will be even worse then" Chrystelle muttered, staring at the moon, staring into the forest, gazing into the endless expanses of sky, counting the stars.

MyoolHan

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:21 pm
vii remained silent as she pondered what was said.......she wished there was some way to cure shou-chan of this illness she has....i will find a way to help shou-chan!...vii thought triumphantly...  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff