Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
I just sent a blasting pm to Lanzer about... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

any comments from the over baby crowd?
  hmm?
View Results

1wolffan

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:38 am
I'm actually one of the people who has figured out how to use the marketplace well enough to not need any real money. One look at my aquarium is enough to show that. I didn't buy none of that with cash (Yes I realize I pretty much only have Cuttlefish) but look at the items in the tank. I only started in Gaia May 2008, but according to tektek's analysis of my ineventory I'm already worth quite a bit (for a newb).

I only came here because a friend let me play with her avatar's looks one day, and I ended up enjoying it. I'm sorry to see so many Gaia Cash items showing up, but I'd rather have to work the market for a while to get something, than not have a site because Gaia ends up bankrupt.

As to EI's vs. MC's: the above-mentioned friend is severely annoyed with the fact that all her old MC's are out-modded by the EI's. She also remembers when someone having 1000 gold was an accomplishment. And now we have items selling for millions of gold (Chickie Slippers). I may be a relative newb, but I still think of this site in long-terms because this friend of mine was often talking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:52 pm
Sheriff Dustin
want me to list out all the problems of the admins. here are some:

1. lanzer only cares about money not the community
2. windowopener is rude
3. lanzer pulled in mtv
4. admins are refusing to tell us the ew update on the guilds called broadcasting

if you want more reply saying "want more"

1) I do not agree tottally, its the new admins who are pushing more sponsors I believe.
2) WTF, this is not true, Window was one of my favorite mods when he was a mod, and I still greatly respect him even now that he is no longer a mod. I have more respect for this guy then any "mod" on this site.
3) who cares
4) no comment.  

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff