Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Midnight's Rose (Anthro Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venture further?
  I shall.
  I won't.
View Results

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:31 pm
Blushes an even deeper shade of crimson under her fur, only to respond, "You must say that to all the ladies." She places her arms over his shoulders to clasp loosely behind his head. A small smile keeping itself upon her lips as they sway to the music, the lack of people within the club on this night made it easy to dance. "Though I must admit, you are quite the handsome being." Her voice came in an almost whisper as she leaned in to speak, pulling away she smiles wider, a flicker in her eyes shows interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:35 pm
"Not all the ladies"he said with a grin, then leaned in close to her ear and whispered "Just you" and placed a light kiss on her cheek. "I've been working so much lately that I haven't hade time to go out like this, much less pursue romantic adventures". Kai put his arms around her waist "But that seems to have changed for the better!"  

Kai-Sempai00

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:42 am
A small thrill runs along her spine at the kiss, just as a slight blush would creep over her face. Looking up at him through her lashes she raises an eyebrow at both the mention of romantic adventures and the chance of change. "Really now? Surely a man such as you would find some time to...interact...with women." Something of sarcasm sneeks into her voice, as if challenging him. Tilting her head slightly her ears perk for a response as her eyes watch his face for a reaction. This was her game, playing coy with patrons, just possibly getting attatched...even for just a short while. Though none could blame her, for it is in a feline's behaviour to act as such.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Kai grinned, he knew nothing permanent could come out of this, but that didn't bother him. "You'd be suprised how busy I can get. And when I am with a girl she gets nothing short of my full attention, however..." Using a single paw, he ran it up the length of her tail while placing another kiss on her cheek "Now that I have time off, it's time to have a little fun".  

Kai-Sempai00

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 pm
Grins suddenly as if a devilish little thought had come to mind, "And what, pray tell, is your idea of a 'little fun'." Getting closer in the dance she knows this slow song will end very soon, though the contact and closeness of their bodies gave her a certain pleasure. Looking to his eyes she keeps the impish smile upon her lips almost to try and get him to push his luck. In her mind thoughts floated around on the music, Did he...? Would they...? Am I...? Should I...? Maybe... Everything now was balanced upon him, how daring he was and if possibly, would he, try anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:37 pm
Kai lips lightly brushed against hers "Perhaps there's somewhere quiet around here where we could be alone" he said in a soft tone. His paw continued to play with her tail "that is... if you want to?"  

Kai-Sempai00

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:02 pm
Smiling at his response she purrs softly, "As if you needed to ask..." Running her fingers through his hair she softly pulls his lips towards her own for another kiss, just then the song changes to a more techno beat. Her tail twitches under his playful paw, pressing herself against him she twitches her ears, then the music fades away from ears until it was only a throbbing beat under their feet. She had transported them to another area entirely.

[This roleplay is obviously going beyond guild allowments so we should consider relocating to private messages. Kai, if you would like to do so, please respond to the post via PM. Thank you.]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:45 am
Walks up to the door and looks at the bouncer then says, "LAWLZ" and keeps walking down the alley.  

Kurick-teh-dude

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:02 pm
Dimitris, a 5'5" fox in a dark coat and a 2' long tail, walks up to the bouncer. "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 pm
Solitaire, a young female wolf with silver fur and silvery-blue eyes walked shyly past the bouncer, nodding hello towards him, and entered the bar. Her tail flicked nervously around her legs and her eyes looked around wide and cautious. She wore a simple, pale-pink garment and goggles around her neck.  

Solitaire Wolf

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 pm
"Good evening Solitaire." Turns in his seat to the new person.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:04 pm
*Jack walks through the door with the rose on it giving a single glance towards the bouncer. he walks strait in to the bar gets behind the counter and stares at the people walking by.*

Im here. Who wants a drink?  

Gin-Zil

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:18 pm
"Coke would be nice, sir." Dimitris turned around to answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:50 am
*Jack whips out a bottle of coke, takes off the cap and quickly places it in front of the customer on top of a small napkin so it won't leave a mark.*

here you go. *Jack looks at the customer for a second* your new around here aren't you? names Jack. im a bartender here, and you are?  

Gin-Zil

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Turning over to Jack he grabbed the bottle and takes a sip. "I'm Dimitris, and yes I'm new here."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff