Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Games you don't believe anyone ever actually finished... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wariodude128

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 am
--0The_Twilight_Shadow0--

Actually, the real reason why the game never ends is because: It happens every second of every day. Whether you're playling or not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM3Ti35TDx0&feature=related  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:52 am
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube, the game never seems to freaking end!  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

estvpe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:32 am
KeyBlader1
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube, the game never seems to freaking end!

i got to the last area, it's really not hard
you just go to the cave and find what element you need, then find the element, exit the level and....

TADAA! next level  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:33 am
KeyBlader1

well I finish it ,you just have to to keep moving foward in the game map until you reach the end.  

kattycha

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:08 pm
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. 'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:26 pm
anything on the N-Gauge, honestly, who bought one?  

Cattra Nightblade

Dark_Links

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:11 pm
Out of This World (SNES). You die in one hit. One freakin' hit!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:30 pm
Zil Samo
Rachetdude11
Due to insane difficulty, I refuse to believe anyone ever finished(Brace yourself for hearsay) Majora's Mask. You're given absolutely no idea what to do next(or at least, I never found anyone who told me where to go) and you're constantly resetting time and losing all your rupees, bombs, arrows, and stuff like that.

OBJECTION!

You are told where to go next every time you play the Song of Time by Tatl (i.e., "So-and-so said the mountains were through the North Gate, right?")

Also, USE THE BANK! It's there to store your Rupees. The Owl Statues are there to so you don't have to start over each time you want to save. The Inverted Song of Time is so you don't feel as much pressure. Bombs, arrows, etc. can easily be bought with the Rupees YOU SAVED IN THE BANK.

That is all.
[/rant]

I did say brace yourself for hearsay. I know about the bank, the Inverted song of time, and all that, but even with all that, I turn to the most difficult thing in all of the game: The dungeons. Hell, I can't even make it to the Swamp Dungeon!

I do have a friend who beat the game.

But I can't even get though Jabu-Jabu's belly in Ocarina of Time.

God, I' pathetic crying crying crying  

Rachetgirl11

Patchouli the Librarian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:58 pm
Rachetdude11
Zil Samo
Rachetdude11
Due to insane difficulty, I refuse to believe anyone ever finished(Brace yourself for hearsay) Majora's Mask. You're given absolutely no idea what to do next(or at least, I never found anyone who told me where to go) and you're constantly resetting time and losing all your rupees, bombs, arrows, and stuff like that.

OBJECTION!

You are told where to go next every time you play the Song of Time by Tatl (i.e., "So-and-so said the mountains were through the North Gate, right?")

Also, USE THE BANK! It's there to store your Rupees. The Owl Statues are there to so you don't have to start over each time you want to save. The Inverted Song of Time is so you don't feel as much pressure. Bombs, arrows, etc. can easily be bought with the Rupees YOU SAVED IN THE BANK.

That is all.
[/rant]

I did say brace yourself for hearsay. I know about the bank, the Inverted song of time, and all that, but even with all that, I turn to the most difficult thing in all of the game: The dungeons. Hell, I can't even make it to the Swamp Dungeon!

DO NOT FEEL ALONE. I NEEDED A WALKTHROUGH.(or I couldn't make it.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:46 pm
Aurelia Celestis
Rachetdude11
Zil Samo
Rachetdude11

OBJECTION!

That is all.
[/rant]

DO NOT FEEL ALONE. I NEEDED A WALKTHROUGH.(or I couldn't make it.)

While we are on the subject on Jabu. Oh god, what nightmares. My brother and I were stuck on that for a long time and the guide we had didn't even help. Hell, my guide didn't even mention the Boomerang. The boomerang, the weapon you need to get through?

Eventually my brother and I got another guide and made it through.  

Dark_Links

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:55 pm
Tetris? Getting to the launch doesn't count.

Rachetdude11

You're kidding?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nuff said.  

Xilo The Odd

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:41 pm
~Xiloscent~

nuff said.

fukkin lulz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:56 pm
Cattra Nightblade
~Xiloscent~

nuff said.

fukkin lulz

Angry Nintendo Nerd probably did for the review...

Anyway,LOLZ  

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:57 pm
SSBB.

Trophy wise.
I doubt somebody has those hundreds of trophies.....  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff