INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:40 pm
hi i'm khw i like to give people cookies and start attacking them when they steal one (thats basically how i start all my rp's) i also have a charecter climax who is always the main charecter of my r's unless it requires a demon then i leave him out and play as his alter ego his description tells alot about him  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:47 pm
kingdomheartswiz
hi i'm khw i like to give people cookies and start attacking them when they steal one (thats basically how i start all my rp's) i also have a charecter climax who is always the main charecter of my r's unless it requires a demon then i leave him out and play as his alter ego his description tells alot about him

ha welcome my freind sounds good and i cant wait to test ur rp skills im chris as you may knowe and my feince is shiya on her and in real lif ewe own the guild but we kind let our teammates you onow you guys run it so have fun and well see what yo ugot  

forever_her_guardianangel
Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 pm
kingdomheartswiz

same, can't wait to start rping with yah blaugh already read u description for climax and wow... interesting.. this is gonna be fun biggrin
lol welcome to the guild twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:52 pm
ty i'm have lots of fun already lots of rp's to switch through so i don't have to wait for a response it's an awesome way to keep me entertaind lol  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:13 pm
lol yeah and in time we gonna add more biggrin

i mean outta everyone there's bond to be that other one person on who will reply lol X_X  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:02 pm
yup  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:30 pm
hi i'm frorxest i like anime and outerspace. and gaia!

can't wait for zomg woot!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:25 pm
i be philph but people can call me phil....yeah...i like anime, manga and other stuff...and for those who dont know me i dont talk alot...and as for role playing well i havent done it....yeah...that be it  

RogueLuck

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

II Lunar Wolf II

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:53 pm
my name is wolf
i am 15
i would really like to be on onyx ^^
i hate life *thinks a bit* well thats about it i think
i like sasuke and itachi, i also like ichigo from bleach, his zangetsu form is awesome
oh yeah if any one messes with my gf, i will unleash my sword on them ^^ so don't
i am pretty much nice unless you give me a reason not to be and i guess that's about it ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:04 pm
welcome then my new found friend welcome to my world created by all of those who are in it  

Captain

II Lunar Wolf II

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 pm
thank you ^^ *wags tail*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:10 pm
gwah.. lol... kurisu... we got alot to do our other gems... everyone wants to be onyx @_@

lol i don't blame them tho, it's an awesome gem but still lol we gotta try and get even numbers @_@

or... least figure out something... kurisu... help lol.

u the owner! X_x  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:11 pm
lol oh and thanks you guys for joining! blaugh

hope you guys have fun!

if u have any questions ask me or chris either one, though chris doesn't get on too much cuz no computer, not yet anyways ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:13 pm
hmmmm ok get me all the numbers and ill decide on something  

Captain

II Lunar Wolf II

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:23 pm
i could be in diamond too, maybe that would even it out a bit ^^  
Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash