Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 am
As Tim prepared the com-system the bat-wave released an alert confirming that a silent alarm had been triggered at warehouse shipping expesive sports cars. 'Jason we got action down at the warehouse in the East. Transmitting the co-ordinates to your bike' he began putting in his ear piece the co-oridnates transmitted. 'Police are busy on the other side of town. I'l keep you posted'.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 am
'Thanks kiddo' Jason smiled leaping off the platofrm to his bike. He'd rather take the Batmobile but that would be just asking for trouble. He hemlted up and revved out the cave leaving the engines mighty echeo. As he speed into the now sun light doused Gotham city the omnious rumble of thunder and the drips of rain began. His adreline beast was rellased the thrill taking hold.

The tone was then replaced by a sudden loud blip as Robin grabbed the box and flipped back onto the floor. He opened the box to find his Batwave he'd took with him when he left.... . If this had been acivated his help was desperately needed already the Batwave had picked a big crime. He locked onto the signal. He face became grim. He never thought he'd be called back like this. He couldn't ivolve the others like this. It was his problem. He grabbed some pen and paper and left a note a hurrid note:
'Had to go be back soon'

He knew it was vague but it wasn't anything to do with them. Beisdes he could be back by tommorw without anyone noticing. Maybe it a mistake. He prayed it was. He left his note in his bed and hurried out of his room to the garage. He started his R-cycle and helmeted up. He then speed out of the garage and raced towards Gotham leaving the tower behind him. Within a short while he was out of Jump city and on his way to Gotham city.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 am
A sudden blip caught Tim's attention as he noticed the mysterious signal was getting closer to Gotham. Unfortunately due some damage on the caves transciver sattelitte long range sensors weren't functioning correctly so he was unable to pick up where it was coming from. He wasn't going to Jason with this until he determined what it was. He grabbed a nearby grappling hook launcher and nearby latop and his heavy tool belt.. He's transfer operation to the laptop while he repaired the transciver he'd been to busy to reapir it lately due to his hetic training sessions.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:00 pm
Reaper moved his head, looking for where the voice was coming from. When he couldn't identify a source, he knew that he wasn't in a good position. If the stranger was an enemy, it could trouble for Reaper as he didn't know where the stranger was. "Well I'm not a regular boy." Reaper said back to the detached voice. "I wander wherever I feel like it and right now, walking Gotham's streets is my wish." Dark magic waited at his fingertips for him to release it if the stranger turned out to be someone who wanted to hurt him.

Beast Boy stares out of the window when a flash of fire lights up the sky above Jump City. He jumped up in alarm. Squinting his eyes, he could make out two forms; one with bird wings and another with dragon wings. Time to get into action.. He thought and was about to press the button on his communicator before pausing. Maybe it would be better to go alone since Starfire and Robin had had that fight a little while ago. If there was trouble, he could always call.

Jumping out of the window, Beast Boy turned into an eagle. He flew towards the two figures in the sky. The one who had shot fire was his target as she was the one who was more likely to cause trouble. He dove down and extended her talons towards her back.

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:28 pm
(( Yes, tehy do know Gemini/Sparrow Girl is alive. But all they know is that she left the team to be on her own and now she comes back older and a little better than before. but they might no reconize her becasue she looks different and new clothes. Oh and when she was in cacoon she skipped a few gaes so that's how she's 15 now. So she went from 13 or 12 to 15 ))

Sparrow saw a green bird attacking Calypso and reconized him. It was Beast Boy. she stopped for a minute and healed her arm up since she got time now to heak herself. She than yelled, "I'm coming Uncle BB!" She than took her sword out and slashed Calypso on the side.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:57 pm
Claypso got hurt twice by that Beast Boy and Sparrow Girl at the same time. She than said, "I'll be back for you Sparrow Girl or should I say Gemini. Hahah!" Sghe than disappeared into the shadows.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:10 pm
Seeing as he couldn't talk in his eagle form, Beast Boy motioned for her to follow him back to the Tower. Flying quickly, Beast Boy landed on the roof and turned back to his regular form. "Dude, you're back!" He exclaimed happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:56 am
Rain splattered on Robin's pristine visor as rocketed through the backroads to Gotham city releasing all the speed his bike could dish out. He'd come along away but still had far to go. He hadn't chosen Jump city for it's closeness to Gotham.

Jason cut the engines parking his cycle in alley way removing his helemt he pulled up his hood. From his utility belt his grabbed his grappling firing a line upwards he found himslef yanked ontop of the building. He slipped other the building uisng his bincolaurs to spy on the thieves. He hated this part of the job.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:30 am
Shade smiled menachingly, the boy wasn't your run of the mill moody teen. 'I like your openess boy. You show courage and bravery.' he stepped out of the shadows. 'Your courage and strength could help me in my quest to bring the city under permanent shadow' he said delciately walking out in front of him.

Tim arrived on the topmost platform. He strapped his tool blet on and placed the laptop in a bag. He shot the line and was swooped in the dark reachs of the bat-cave. He arrvied in front of the trancsiver. Without heistaing he fliced his lattop open and began to fiddle with the system.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:59 pm
Sparrow followed Beast Boy to the Tower. When she landed she ran and hugged Beast Boy and said, "Of course I'm back uncle. But I did skip a fuw ages went I went inside a cacoon though, so now I'm 15 and more young lady liek I guess." When she moved away from the hug and showe off hernew look with a spin and how much she grew. "But I don't go by Gemini anymore. It's Sparrow Girl now," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:34 am
Jason sighed deeply. Screw it the Bat wasn't here. From his utility belt he grabbed an explosive batarang and downwards lacthing it self in between the hive of scum below. With a few bleeps small explosiob was released flinging the thieves like rag dolls aside. He shot a grapple line swining down he took on the few standing. He landed crouched on the ground pulling his kendo staff ready. Batman wouldn't allow to use a sword so this would do. He twiddled the blade in his hand and leaping forward he took on the dazed three standing.

Robin apporached the blinking mass of Gotham city covering considerable distance following his GPS carefully. If Batman was truly gone it was up to him to defend Gotham.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:38 am
Tim finally finished the complex miniscule fiddling to set up the transciever. He closed the grate and examinded his laptop. He'd heard a massiv band over the com meaning Jason was employing his un-othradox methods. Obisvously not Batman approved.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:17 am
With a few simple swipes and sleek movements Jason had subdued the three crooks who joined their comrades on the floor out for the count. He grabbed from his belt some cuffs and started to the cuff the group in preperation for the bumbling cops to finally make an appearance. He suddenly heard the roar of an engine as a car swooped off two teffirfied mask thieves making a weak escape. Anger spiked throughout Jason as he looked set to fail on his first solo night. He acviated the signal on his bike calling it to him. It rolled it beisdes him as Jason donned his helemt and raced after the two crooks.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:27 am
As Tim returned to the bat-computer he began to pin-point the thrid mysterious signal in an attempt to determine who or what the signal was. He pin-pointed his location as he began to determine what was giving out the signal.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:28 am
Dustin at on the shore staring out into the ocean when suddenly, the communicator Batman had given him went off and he pulled it out of his pocket to look at what it was doing. he stared down and saw that the distress signal had gone off and a map appeared with directions to a secret location(the batcave). Smiling he went back home to grab his costume, shield and hoverboard. Once he got what he needed and changed into his costume; he jumped on his hoverboard and sped towards the batcave. After finally ariving he walked into the cave through a secret intrance that was shown on the map and yelled,"hello is anyone here?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff