Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Fort Ki (S-rank mission for Anbu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:29 am
*More zombies come out of the bridge and charges* "hmm......this ain't right..."

(sorry guys for being inactive for so long my computer was hacked and had viruses sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 pm
Sengetsu turns around swiftly."everyone clear the bridge!" his eyes turn red with the prescence of his sharingan. He begans making handseals."Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" he throws a shuriken at the zombies and it became twenty as they sliced through the zombies."we need to move swiftly and carefully."  

xLytez

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:36 am
*Leo does a handsign and close his eyes to concentrate* "Release" *All the zombies disappear and reveals 5 rouge ninjas*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:46 am
"Hmm....you guys actually figured it out interesting now will have to kill you guys instantly lol!!!"  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:47 am
*The leader bites his thumb* "Summoning justu giant snake!!!" *A giant snake rise from atop the waterfall*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:50 am
*The second and the third and the fourth makes a handsign* "Water style water dragon jutsu!!!" *Six heads of water dragons pops up from the lake*  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 am
*The fifth one does a handsign and concentrates all of his chakra* "Water style 1000 needles" *1000 water needles burst out of the waterfall at the anbu group*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:51 pm
Sengetsu smirks.and forms several handseals."reppushou!" the wind shoots towards the jutsu destroying the needles and the dragon.  

xLytez

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:49 pm
"you guys handle the others i'll handle the leader" *said leo changing into his arch angel form and flys up the waterfall*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:34 am
Zaruto nodded, "hey sengetsu i hope my sharingan should be able to withstand this!" Zaruto yelled. He closed his eyes.. and he opened them revealing blood red eyes. and one dot around the side of his pupil.

As soon as the other 4 rogue ninjas were moving they were slowed down - quite alot. He did 3 handsigns, "katon: goukakyuu no jutsu!" Zaruto yelled as he blew out a huge fireball at the 3rd ninja.

(hey guys.. sorry i was out i had to go on vacation *-*)  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:43 am
cain's The name...

(btw hanzo sad if its not too late lets stop delaying the training you wanna give me lol and lets get it over with =P)

...Don't Forget it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:34 pm
Sengetsu looks at the remaing ninja."i guess this won't be a complete waste...sharingan." he revealed hie red kekkai genkai and formed several handseals."kage shuriken no jutsu!" hundreds of shuriken fire at the target.  

xLytez

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:27 pm
*The two ninjas moved there dragons to stop the attack and moved the other dragon to attack and splashes water on the bridge*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:31 pm
*As leo gets closer to the leader the snake swings his tail at leo*  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:33 pm
*Leo quickly does a flip and stabs the snake's tail and hold on intill the snake swings it over its head and jumpd on the head and stabs him in the head and slides down the back slashing the snake on the back*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff