Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

atemuzuko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 pm
Mareko turned to the boy that was sitting on the floor not far away. "Are you ok?" Mareko crawled closer to him. "Those birds were pretty vicious, do you need anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 pm
Domon looked up at him and nodded. " Sorry sir, that happens alot." He shook his head. "No, Im alright they do that all the time, and not just crows either," He stood and offered a hand to Mareko a hand up. "Are you alright miss? We should go to the infirmary and get changed, sorry for causing you trouble, and thank you for helping me." He gave a kind and soft smile.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

atemuzuko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:45 pm
Mareko blushed slightly as she took his hand and he pulled her up. "It's ok. I'm just glad you're...ok-ish." She giggled, and brushed her hair out of her face. She took a moment to look around. "Do you know where the infirmary is?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:52 pm
"Ish?" He blushed and pulled out a map of the school. "I get lost easily so my father got me a map, let see.......here it is, alright lets go." He took her hand and gently pulled her along.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

atemuzuko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:53 pm
"Thank goodness your dad thinks ahead." Mareko laughed. "Oh I almost forgot. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 pm
"Right, oh its Domonique, but everyone just calls me Domon, its easier, may I ask you're name?" He said with a lighthearted smile.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:25 pm
Sakito was furious at the birds , and now when he chased them, they did flyaway, but landed in the trees giving him the evil eye. he walked over to his papers and tried to put them back in order, yet the crows felt very intimidating.

He could see two people down the path who seemed to be having an argument, and Sakito was sure he recognized the two, but he couldn't be sure. For now he took out his other cigarette, and had his last smoke of the day.. hopefully.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:40 pm
"GET IN YOUR CLASSROOM, YOU LAZY INGRATE!" Yuumi booted him in the classroom, sending the still half-asleep Masaaki flying into his classroom and skidded against the tile flooring. "Ow...my face." She heard him mumbled as he rubbed it gently. A few of his classmates were staring, muttering something like "I don't know who we should side with...Yuumi-Chan or Masaaki-kun..."

"But Yuumi-Chan really cute..."

"And Masaaki-Kun's a lazy a**."

Without Masaaki himself doing anything at all, everyone in his class had decided to sympathize NOT with him, but with his little sister by two years. Luckily, his first period class wasn't with Yuumi. If it was, he'd probably have a black eye right about now.
He leapt up, wobbling a bit, but leaned against a desk for support. "Harro~, Sensei!" He chimed in a sing-song voice and staggered over to his desk. "I'M HERE." He boisterously shouted.

"Yeah, yeah! I heard you!" His female teacher shot back at him with a glare. "Shut up once and a while...And stop reading that kodomo manga..." Though most of his senses were still dulled, he could hear his teacher mutter "*****" like his sister had done, and a small bit of laughed escaped from his class. "Pfft." He hissed out, putting his school bag on the small hook for it on the side of his desk.

_____

After she had cooled down a bit walking to her own classroom with a hastened speed, Yuumi entered her own classroom, smiling rather joyously. "Sorry I'm a little late, Sensei." She apologized with a boy. "I had some...conflict with my older brother..."

Her teacher had a laid-back kind of personality, which was perfect for getting into class five minutes late. He'd never send her to the office for being tardy. "Naw, that's okay, Nagasaki-San. Take your seat."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:53 pm
The girl, Noriko, giggled. Kazou smiled slyly and poured her tea in a ceramic cup without taking his eyes off her. He offered it to her.
"Tea?" He asked, breathing sweet breath out his mouth. Noriko smelt it and blushed, it smelt nice.
"Yes Zuu-Sama." She said, smiling.
Moriki smiled at the scene, patting Kazou's hair as he walked past. Zuu blushed, but held down his feelings.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:20 pm
Chuu had left during the middle of his class. He knew he was suppose to be teaching, but he couldn't help it. It was getting way too boring. He thought about going to the host club for a second, and almost dissmised the thought, untill he relized he was already standing infront of it.

He pushed his way inside and spotted Mori. He grinned at Moriki, because he had helped out with Chuu's classes alot.
" So, how's it going? " He asked with a devious smile.

s n o m i s

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:25 pm
Moriki grinned.
"Chuu! Aren't you 'posed to be teaching?" He asked, then chuckled.
"Or are you coming for help?" He added.

[[Lulz.]]

Toyu, concentrated on the lecture, wrote down notes from the board. A group of older boys walked past.
"Hello Toy!!!" They stuck their heads in. She blushed, looking down. She gave a slight wave to them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:27 pm
[[-whinecrysniff- No one's interacting with my characters!~ D': Boo hoo. HISS! I MUST MAKE MORE]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:32 pm
"But Mori, man its sooo boring in there, I mean its law man.." He said with a sigh, and sat down on a fancy seat. It was neat in here, and very fancy.

"I mean, you could teach my class easily man, unless your already doing something for Saki?" Chuu tried to think about Mori doing his job, the kids he taught were college students, so not many of them would probably take Mori seriously at first. But then again Mori had his way around people that just seemd to work, plus he was very popular with the teachers.

[[:'D short yea, I g2g now D':]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[-whinecrysniff- No one's interacting with my characters!~ D': Boo hoo. HISS! I MUST MAKE MORE]]

{{HO! just make Sakito do something for you, you can RP with them

and if you make more characters, just add them yourself sweatdrop cuz mai mom wants the comp D:}}  

s n o m i s

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:38 pm
Mori smiled.
"Nope. It's been slow, cept for Zuu's and a few strays. Right now I'm free." He said, holding his arms out, he let them fall to his sides.

[[ROFLMAO. WTF..]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games