Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^
time to earn 2k (mission rp!) [2k already given away] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:10 pm
forever_her_guardianangel
looks at you * ha i sorry im heer* runs fater and dashes throught the trees and then back behind you and grabs you*

*smiles as i jump fliping over you head and lands behind you* heee... u know i not as weak as i used to be... plus... i jump higher now... *i smile as i let go of the fish and jumped up onto a tree branch above your head then one more leap sending me high above the trees. everything goes quiet, then i come flying down on top of you diving at full speed*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:28 pm
i take one step back and look up head tilted..*** ha but you know im still stronger * disapears and reaperas falling beside yuo and smiles*... so now what * grins*  

Captain

Sorikia525
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:52 pm
*spies from a near by tree* ninja "Aww so cute together."

(sorry, if i suck at rping. This is like my first time sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Sorikia525
*spies from a near by tree* ninja "Aww so cute together."

(sorry, if i suck at rping. This is like my first time sweatdrop )

Oh noes, I killed it cuz I suck at RPing, crying  

Sorikia525
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:30 am
feels someone else near close in a tree and looks in her direction*...((no u know suck no worry...lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:11 am
feels someone else near close in a tree and looks in her direction*...((no u know suck no worry...lol))

when you looked at her i smiled and took the chance, grabbing you as we're free falling, i jump off your back and ended up a few inches from the girl in the tree and smiled* hee thank you.. we do look cute together don't we? and... may i ask.. who are you? *i tilt my head looking at the girl*

((lol u don't suck, at least u caught on about how to rp tho lol. so yeah just a few more posts and stuff in rps around in the guild and you'll become a pro blaugh especially when you check the rp forum, there's alot of people who rp by paragraphs lol))  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:28 pm
vanishes away from the ground before i hit and ends up behind you *... well is ee youve learnd to take advantage of things hmmm well good job ... i let somethign distract me ...*looks at the girl*... and who might you be ...*smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:40 am
"FISH!!!!!! yummy i want fish" chases after gaurdian and shayia for fish

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

xXTobiKittyXx
Crew

Thieving Shapeshifter

3,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:08 pm
(( lol nice pictures lol poor kitty!! gwah!! lol))

O_O *ends up falling backwards out of the tree, free falls* biggrin wheee!! lol.. i have no fish!! and if i did... i'd be mine... >.>
oh.. wait... i do have fish... *see the bag of fish near Silver* o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:20 am
jumops at the fish and rolls away behind a tree *.. heee looks liek a chace for the fish... heeee* dashes towards the lake*  

Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:38 pm
jumops at the fish and rolls away behind a tree *.. heee looks liek a chace for the fish... heeee* dashes towards the lake*

(Silver)
O_O He jacked our fish, Oh hell no. *he chases after tackling dakota, growling* Give us the Fish Dakota. Don't make it hard on yourself. twisted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:01 am
i set my body ablaze scorching him and grin ...* hard on me haaa dont make me laugh..*dashes onto the lake and stands in the midddle of it resting my feet on the water*  

Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:15 pm
i set my body ablaze scorching him and grin ...* hard on me haaa dont make me laugh..*dashes onto the lake and stands in the midddle of it resting my feet on the water*

*within seconds you see water kick up and i'm standing in front of you giving you puppy eyes* dakotah.... wa u doin? ....that fish for everyone... *i give a pout holding out my hands but doesn't take the bag, just wants u to hand it to me*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:42 pm
Ninja Shiya - Kutani

*within seconds you see water kick up and i'm standing in front of you giving you puppy eyes* dakotah.... wa u doin? ....that fish for everyone... *i give a pout holding out my hands but doesn't take the bag, just wants u to hand it to me*

wimpers a lil and gives in and hands you the fish*  

Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:51 pm
Ninja Shiya - Kutani

wimpers a lil and gives in and hands you the fish*

heee *the water rises with me on it as i kiss u on the lips and smiles innocently* thanks dakotah! *jumps and water burst out from under my feet shhooting me back to the others* wheeee!!  
Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff