Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Manga [Spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:57 pm
lol that's a "special" philosophy you've got there, kit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:07 pm
I am kit the philosipher. I have a bunch of them.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:27 pm
I KNEW IT! THE RAIKAGE IS GOING TO SHOW UP! YES! *does a lil' dance*

lol i have a friend that has a friend whos dad is working for kishi! YAY! Did he say anything about Kakashi's story...im still interested by what he said in a interview. someone asked him about Sasukes story and what color it would be and kishi answered :glossy black. when asked about kakashi's color story he said: dark blue. that has bothered me for ahwhile, the only thing dark blue in the story is that his ninja outfit is darkblue...so the next couple mangas will probably be if i am guessing right....Raikage vs. Hawk / naruto's training continues. my guesses for the day:

Hawk is in an interesting position because it seems the only people able to run or do anything right now are sasuke and juugo, that means 2 people carrying 3 bodies (suigetsu, karrin and the 8 tails.) im guessing suigetsu or however you spell it will get back to normal soon. and the team will be forced into a situation where one of them has to sacrifice their life so they can continue, maybe juugo....or they may be chased and in order to run faster they must ditch some cargo they are carrying and they have to choose karrin or the 8 tails. I just don't see them being able to beat the raikage...they are soo weakened from fighting the 8 tails. If sasuke does use his mangekyou too much more he will go blind. Naruto's training will go well i'm guessing he will get the hang of it pretty quickly and be ultimate style pretty soon. and hopefully Pein will show up soon! it has taken him forever to travel to the leaf.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:17 am
my guess is hawk gets their arses kicked by the raikage if he shows up in time... and maybe if he does show up madara or kisame will help hawk out as well. we have not seen those characters in a while. i wonder what they've been doing. I hope pein arrives to konoha soon as well i have been waiting for him to do so for like i dont know 10 mangas in a row since he left the rain village.  

marquis27

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:47 pm
Susumu is the happiest chick right now. Cuz she is the raikage and the raikage will show their self. Hmm i wounder is they know the chidori and other cool stuff like limelight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:35 am
Hmm well peoples sure have samekind of logics.  

3Rton

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:42 am
the limelight move was created in the anime and takes 4 people to use so i doubt it will be used in the manga. alternatively yes alot of people do have the same views about naruto but if anybody remembers way back when, as naruto and sasuke fought at the valley of the end kakashi said that it was very ironic or pakkun said it. that naruto's life is a lot like the 1st's, to further examine this would mean naruto may become hokage one day, but will die like all the other kages sacrificing his life for the village. alternatively Naruto may be the last hokage in that if one says he lives alot like the 1st than the last would surely have to be someone very similar. who knows though i just wish i worked for kishi so i could know some of the secrets he has planned. I bet the people working for him though don't know all the secrets that will unfold in the future of naruto. its a damn good story though aint it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:07 pm
Personally if the Hokage line doesnt end with Naruto. Kohnohamaru will become the Hokage.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

master gaelin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:17 pm
I personily can't wait for naruto to take the Chuunin exams. blaugh . Unless Kishi does another time skip!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:04 pm
Naruto's not even going to take another chuunin exams is my idea...they will just give him chuunin rank for saving the leaf from uber ultimate bad guys...maybe pein?  

marquis27

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:34 am
hmmm maybe he will get Chunnin rank from i don't know killing MADARA ((Tobi (Mizukage as Kisame called him) ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:21 pm
This might sound werid but heck I'm going to say it anyway.

Orochimaru might still be alive. If you think about it is a possiblity. He could of escaped Itachi's jutsu since Itachi was killed, by Sasuke. Also wasn't there a part of the manga where Kabuto had half of Oro's face?
What's going to happen most likely is Kabuto is going to lose his control over his body and Oro might take over.
However this might not be reveiled until Sasuke makes his attack on Konoha.

On a different note, Sasuke is starting to act a bit like Orochimaru as the search for the Kyubis progress. They have similar traits too. In the past both of their parents were killed due to Konoha. Then they both want revenge on their birth place. Most likely there is going to be a showdown between Sasuke and Naruto like there was a Orochimaru vs. Jiraiya.

I believe that team 7 is basically the story of the 3 Sannins except with slight differences. What do you guys think?  

iMojo iJojo

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:11 am
I have thought about the Orochimaru being alive still as well. which is true in a sense. he is part of Kabuto. I doubt Kabuto will let him take over completely. and they will be a mix of super powerful orochimaru/kabuto. of course there will be a showdown between naruto and Sasuke. everything so far is leading up to it. I don't know though, Sasuke is up to something I'm not sure what he's planning. I think Sasuke will end up killing Tobi and Naruto will end up killing Pein or i hope he can kill pein.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:59 pm
I have a feeling that Sasuke’s going to go blind. I know this sounds weird, but heck, he refused Itachi’s eye transplant and he bleeds every time he uses Mangekyou. And how many times do you think he’s going to use Mangekyou when he attacks Konoha?
There’s bound to be another showdown between Naruto and Sasuke, they actually hinted that in the kanji in one of the chapters, can’t remember which one. Something saying they’re linked by heart or something.  

iZann

NoBoby112112121

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:47 pm
one things for sure saskues acting stupid but with a good reason agh its hard to critique (french words rule XD) his actions but im riht when i say this.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff