Which do you prefer?
  Band.
  Orchestra.
  Choir.
  Other.
View Results

PaintOnSilence

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 pm
Ontop of my previous post- I'm teaching myself piano so that I can play the piano tracks on Nine Inch Nails' Ghosts I-IV
really awesome ambiance biggrin
and chilling piano parts (chilling being the reason I'm teaching myself)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:45 am
I totally play Contrabass. biggrin
Love it.  

Empress Raven Vulcana

Ismira87

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:56 am
Day: 1 Contest:1

I used to play violin, but I didn't practice much and sight reading didn't come very easy to me so I gave it up after four years, (right before high school).

I've always wanted to play the piano though, but like I said before, I'm not very good at sight reading, so I don't imagine that it would be any easier for a different instrument.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:53 pm
Post 5/31

Well, I play the world's most perfect instrument, the trombone. I've actually got two, my tenor (Jessica) and my F Attachment (Bernie). I'm tied in for second chair (not that we really have chairs in my band, but you know what I mean).

I do sing a little, but I mostly focus in on my boning about. When I do sing, I tend to lean towards show tunes, so yeah!  

Colonel T-Bone

Charitable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100

Ismira87

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm
Day: 8 Contest: 8

That's awesome! I love the names of your instruments!

I'm listening to my friend play her clarinet right now and she named it Foshanda... weird... But she named her saxophone George.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 pm
I currently play Clarinet, Piano, and I sing. I am teaching myself how to play electric guitar and the saxaphone and I am also attempting percussion although all I do is messa around on the drum set  

UVERworld_fan

Skias onar

Practiced Witch

8,850 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 am
I began playing the piano about ten years ago, and lately I've started teaching myself guitar.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 am
I'm currently in the middle of (trying) to teach myself play a Celtic drum called a bodhrán. It's not the easiest thing, considering my astounding lack of rhythm but I'm doing my best. I only started back in March so I suppose it's not a huge surprise and I'm no great shakes at it yet.  

Pamplemousse Grenouille

Unbeatable Gawker

Atomic Rock

Shirtless Sophomore

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:55 pm
I've played the piano for about six years and have been a first soprano in choir for five years. heart You've got to love some music!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:07 pm
Everyone here seems to be musically inclined; I feel inferior. I used to play bass, but quit when I could not find a band that I liked playing with. I also sang soprano until high school, at which point I no longer had time slots for choir.  

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

jojo the swimmer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 pm
I play the violin. Today, I went to my Region Orchestra try-outs. I made it. Orchestra is by far my favorite. I used to play piano but I wasn't very good. mrgreen blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:32 pm
I play the clairnet, flute, trumpet and the panio
oh and im a exelent singer cool  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Musicpained

Dedicated Loiterer

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:12 am
I can't sing to save my life, but I play the bass clarinet in my school band. I love it to bits, though it's a little troublesome to lug it around. >____<

The recorder as well, back in primary school, XD.

I've always wanted to learn violin or piano, but well, I'm too broke and just don't have enough time for it. >____<

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 pm
I play the piano, and percussion in band. In percussion, I tend to play the xylophone more than I do the drums.  

DoubIe Entendre

Friendly Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:22 pm
JaelValentine
-The flute was my first instrument (unless you count the recorder mrgreen )
-My favorite is the French horn heart
-I also play: trumpet, flugelhorn, mellophone, contrabass, alto flute, harmonica, mallet percussion, and cowbell.
-I sing both soprano and contralto.
I'm a musician. Can you tell?

Flugelhorn! Yes! I have a friend who plays that, I love it! I play the flute and the piano, and I sing soprano. I do pretty much every single music group my school offers: pep band, concert band, pit orchestra for spring musical, girls' show choir, classical choir. I love music, it's my life.  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff