Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Nightmares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it an ok plot?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No its awful not joining
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awsome!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:19 pm
Scourch put his hand on her shoulder and said,"Come on Em, you can tell me. So what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:23 pm
Emerald did a fake smile. "No I really am ok nothing to worry about!" She said as she kept the smile not wanting them to make fun of her and to ask anymore questions.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:30 pm
Scourch looked down at his feet and said in a somewhat sad tone,"Oh.......Ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:39 pm
Emerald looked over at Scourch. "I wish I could tell you...." Her eyes shifted back to her brother.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:47 pm
Scourch leaned against the wall and slumped slightly. he looked over at Emerald and sighed as he thought,"I wonder why she can't tell me. Is it something I said? Uhg, why is she so confusing."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 pm
Emerald watched as everyone asked questions. She walked out and got a cup of tea. She sat down at the table and sat quietly by herself.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 pm
Scourch saw Emerald leave and thought,"Mabey now I should go talk to her. While she's alone." Scourch walked into the kitchen and sat down across from Emerald as he asked,"Hey Em. what's going on? You seem out of place."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:00 pm
Emerald didnt look up at him. "I would tell you but you wouldnt understand...." She said playing with the spoon in her cup trying not to make eye contact.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:03 pm
Scourch sighed and said,"Come on at least let me try to understand."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:06 pm
Emerald glanced up at him. "I think something "new" is coming...."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 pm
Scourch thought for a moment before saying,"I see, Is this new thing evil?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:21 pm
Turgon walked into his base and sat in his thrown chair looking a little stressed.

Black Feather than walks into the room, walks up towards him, and asks, "What seems to be the problem my love?"

"Hm, nothing much but its going to be a while before that Oracle awakens from her cacoon.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:10 pm
Emerald shrugged. "I dont know.....maybe."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:13 pm
Scourch nodded and said,"I see. Well I guess we'll just have to keep an eye out for anything suspicious." He then smiled and said,"But don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:24 pm
Emerald did a small smile and it faded away into a sigh. "I hope so..." She got up and was still worried about her brother.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff