Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:21 pm
he he he  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:22 pm
reiko come to my funeral if you want
pwease  

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:24 pm
I ALREADY SAID I CANNOT!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:25 pm
why not?  

Dripples

ArtemHatake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:46 pm
Username:
ArtemHatake
Rp name:
Artem Hatake or Hatake Artem if u perfer
Elements?:
Fire&water
Bloodline/Clan?:
Sharigan&Hatake
Have you read the Starter Forum?
no but i will after this
Demon?:
none
Activity: (how often you are online)
like everyday XD
Why do you want to join the leaf?
cause my dad is in there XD
How can you better the leaf village?
Well im like my dad kakashi Hatake so that should be useful right?
Give an Rp example:
I look just Like Kakashi Hatake but with both sharigan eyes and well....I'm a girl.I wear a jonin jacket&black jeans black boots brown shirt&carry with me my toy elephant.I also love Icha Icha paradise yaoi version. XD
I hope thats ok^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:57 pm
(hey girl your supposed to buy the bloodline!! And there is no such thing as kakashi hatake in this. We don't have real naruto ninjas in this. and i don't think your rping)  

Dripples

Zakk Faire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:03 pm
Username: Zack9856
Rp name: Kai Katsuke
Elements?: Fire and Lightning
Bloodline/Clan?: Sharingan
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) Almost everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf? I would like to join this village because I have no village im in and if I can be part of this village i will stake my life to defend it.

How can you better the leaf village? I can teach others the way of the ninja. And teach them to be great ninja like the jounins in the leaf.

Give an Rp example: -After being exhausted from training Kai decided its time to hed back to his house. He began to walk back a few paces towards his house while thinking on how to use his jutsu's. He thought for a few moments and decided he will try to share his jutsu's with the jounin of the hidden leaf. Being almost dalerious from walking so much he sat down against a tree and beagn to calm himself and meditate so he can regain his chakra-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:35 pm
Huh....alright, you may join as an academy student, however, perk up your rp skills to rank up in your time in this guild.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:21 pm
Username: Vampirehunter13
Rp name: Tatakai Atsuki
Elements?: wind and lightning
Bloodline/Clan?: nope
Have you read the Starter Forum? yup
Demon?: nope
Activity: (how often you are online) everyday unless i'm grounded or at camp.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I wish to join the village because i would do anything in my power to defend it. even if that means i have to sacrifice my life in order to keep the village safe.

How can you better the leaf village? I work hard and will become a dedicated shinobi. I will fight to protect the leaf village until every last bit of my spirit and body is destroyed in battle.

Give an Rp example: Tate walked into the village through it's huge gates. She stopped and looked around, taking in the scenery. The trees, the buildings every thing, seemed so welcoming to her. Tate smiled to herself and happily continued to the Hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:45 pm
Alright, your accepted, though to rank up, really work on that RPing.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:36 am
((Cant wait to do more detail in the new profile thread lol!))

Username: ANBU Wolf Ninja
Rp name: Tai Kalanaki
Elements?: Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: No (Unless I actually decide to see to making his own bloodline. I will start that battle later lol 3nodding )
Have you read the Starter Forum? I sure have done so
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) Every day, but how long I can get on is fluxuating. Normally a few hours or so.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Well I do have a liking for this village. It isnt my favorite, but my favorite isnt very active, or doesnt have alot going on for it.

How can you better the leaf village? Tai plans to fight with all his might for this village. He will do whatever he can to be strong enough to protect everyone.

Give an Rp example:

Tai dashes through the forest, attempting to escape his attackers. He unfortunately had run into a trap as he took a stroll through the forest, and caused this unfortunate event. These men had been chasing him for atleast ten minutes, shouting at him. He eventually noticed a trap infront of himself, and he developed a plan. He could tell it was going to shoot kunai at him if he hit that thin wire...and since his attackers were behind him, he might just have a chance. He quickly shoved his hand into his kunai holster, and threw a kunai at the wire. The wire was cut, and the trap went off almost instantly. Tai jumped up and landed in a tree. He then watched the show as all of the kunai went flying, and hit his pursuars. He laughed, looking down at the men, seeing them practically crying at the pain they were feeling. Tai then casually dropped from the tree and walked away. He was going back to his home village to rest for the remainder of the day. (I dont always do that. I just wanted a example of what I can and possibly will do.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff