Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:15 pm
"Oroami I wanna show you a little pinch of my swords power" Hero smiled and grabbed his sword locking it in its case "K hey I have a question is the training ground by a water fall or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:09 am
Sengetsu entered the room, he looked around recognizing only two faces he spoke."Oroami, Mizukage and Hero of the akatsuki, I am Sengetsu Uhciha, please call me Sen...I come here wishing to obtain but two things."  

xLytez

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:40 am
Oroami laughed "Hero, i'm sorry but there are not any waterfalls in the mist, though you should notice that there is always a thick mist, and the sea around us. Turning his attention to Segetsu oroami raised his eye bow "and what exactly are those two things?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:14 am
Sengetsu looked up at the kage and removed his hood."To become, a mist shinobi and to be one of its swordsmen."  

xLytez

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am
Hero gave a small laugh "Following me are you? Anyways shouldn't you be being tested at the akatsuki and I am no longer hhero of the akatsuki I am hero now or toad sage" Hero looked at oroami "That should be fine anyways call me when your going to be testing me to be a swordsman  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:53 am
Sengetsu looked at Hero and grinned."sorry, I just really like the mist and as for testing, The one there is Senji...my puppet." He laughed as he got up."If Bankotsu hasn't figured that out by now then it is time for me to leave."  

xLytez

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:12 am
"well you should go back then when your done just come back anyways I gotta go set up my apartment so excuse me" Hero bowed "Oroami" Hero then turned around and ruffled sengetsu's hair "See ya squirt" Hero open the door and walked out to head to his apartment  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:00 pm
Uno walked into the office and bowed. "Is the Mizukage in... or should I wait?" he asked politely.  

L K r e g e r

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:04 pm
Sengetsu watched Hero leave before the phrase struck him."squirt?...hey i'm fifteen!" he yelled after him. Sengetsu was extremey strong for his age however and found himself underestimated in his fights because of this, man i hate when people mock my age. He gpt up and bowed."I think it perhaps better that I leave now, my puppet can't be doing to well right now." he staraightned out his hair back to its natural spiky uchiha style."Please excuse me while I finish up my battle." he left the office obviously in a rush and vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:12 pm
Uno watched as the kid was very impationtent "Ok... you go have fun playing with toys now." he was quitely laughing on the inside.  

L K r e g e r

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:21 pm
before vanishing Sengetsu stopped and turned around."I'm not a kid Uno! and you know that." Sengetsu turned around again and ran.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:31 pm
Hero walked back in to the office to see uno was there "Ah Mr.Harum how are things still not a emo are you" Hero laughed quietly remembering before the war uno went off and got pissed of a comment he said "Lord Mizukage I really dont think sengetsu can be trusted I know for a fact he is a leaf ninja and also a akatsuki wanna be so I would be careful"  

i3 tails Yagura

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:23 pm
Laughing Uno spoke "Sengestu I'm just giving you a hard time calm down." he said as he then looked at Hero "Long time no see." he said with a little enthusiasm "Sorry not Emo... just seeking advice on Water Ninjustu. Also I was wondering if he..." he said for Sengetsu was long gone "... is a Akatsuki wana be then why don't you stop him before he is powerful enough to hurt anyone."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:53 pm
"Simple A simple minded person like him would be easy to take done now that I have Mizukami" Hero smiled "I can help you with that how bout me and you meet at the mist beach and have a friendly match see how good your jutsu is" Hero smiled "Oh ya Call me Ryo I dont want people knowing I am alive I left to much at the leaf and dont want to finish it so the name is Ryo"
Ryo turned around and walked out the door "Meet you there"  

i3 tails Yagura

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas