Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:45 am
"why do you think i took i any way as long as it does not touch me i am fine oh wait...I control all poisons" Zeramaru said then the puppet was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:55 am
Zann shrugged as if he didn’t care, even if Zeramaru turned it into a poison it won’t affect him anyway. He was watching Zeramaru’s puppets with interest,
“I’ve always been interested in the art of puppetry, and have been looking for someone who can teach me…would you be willing to teach me puppetry?” Zann said with a hint of a smirk on his face.

((Is Zeramaru your real body...?))  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:02 am
((Zeramaru is my real RPc but this is his 2nd body xd . I used orochimaru's ressurection jutsu on another body a month before i bought the yonbi. my real body is a battered up puppet with a kunai stabbed where it's heart was))

Zeramaru listened then extended his arm.
"first you must learn how to use the strings." Zeramaru demonstrated by focusing his chakra on his finger tips making string droop down.
"Kugutsu No Jutsu"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:11 am
((O_o ok then…lol you’re like a mixed version of Sasori and Orochimaru XD Seriously))
Zann extended his arm like Zeramaru did and concentrated his chakra on the tips of his fingers. A thin sliver of string dropped from the tip of his middle finger (lol), breaking in half once it reached 10cm. Oops.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:18 am
Zann concentrated his chakra more this time, into thin strands of strings but not so thin that they would break. This time 5 strings extended from his fingers, reaching towards the ground for more than 20cm before they broke.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:22 am
Zann flexed his fingers and tried again, he was determined not to embarrass himself.
“Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppet Technique)”
5 thick strands of strings trailed down his fingers onto the ground, they didn’t break this time as Zann had put a lot more chakra into it. But he knew that for puppetry to be effective, the strings would have to be so thin that the enemy can’t detect it, or see it.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:37 am
Refining his chakra control, Zann extended his arm and the strings drooped from his fingers, thin as a sliver though not thin enough to break. He had molded his chakra so the strings were elastic, unable to break.
“Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)” Zann aimed his strings at a tree branch and pulled. Instantly the branch bent in his way, threatening to snap any minute. Before it could, Zann released the strings, feeling proud of his accomplishment.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:48 am
Zeramaru noticed zann knew the basics.
"All you need is a puppet. Well I am using my puppets and my workshop is destroyed so i guess you are on your own there" He said as he started to walk away.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:55 am
Zann nodded and watched as Zeramaru walked away. He thought for a moment, then walked over to a dense part of the forest where he glimpsed some Mahogany trees as well as some Oaks (Do Mahoganies grow in snowy places…? Ah well who cares). He walked to a tall, sturdy Mahogany, then drew his sword from his back. Running it with wind chakra, it could now easily cut through any tree with one swipe. A moment later, a loud crash could be heard as the tree fell, giving Zann the timber he needed. He cut it into planks with his sword, and when he felt that he had enough, he dragged them out into the open to work on making his puppets. He had seen Marquis’s and Lenon’s puppets before and knew how they worked, though this was his first time making one.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:21 am
From his pouch Zann drew out a stack of paper, with neatly drawn diagrams and measurements that he had done before he got here. They were diagrams for a puppet that he had planned for during his time in Cloud, and now they would come of use. He studied them for a moment, then laid them on a rock where they won’t get wet from the snow. From his bag he took out a hammer and some nails, and began to nail and saw the planks to shape them into the puppet of his diagrams. In the process he added a bit of his own chakra in it to increase its flexibility, and also its responsiveness.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:52 am
Lots of hammerings and cutting sounds could be heard from the forest as Zann busied himself in shaping and equipping the puppet.

5 hours later…

Zann stood against a tree with his arms crossed. In front of him was a human sized puppet, slightly taller than himself, about 2m tall. Its shape resembled a 2 headed dog, like the hell hound Cerberus. It was equipped with various kinds of poisons, mostly made from Zann’s own blood which is poisonous to all. In its 2 mouths were mechanics made to shoot out senbon and poisonous gases, and its limbs were detachable to form various kinds of weaponry, ranging from swords to spears to fuuma shuriken. Stored in its stomach are coils of deadly barbed wire, made to trap and immobolise the enemy painfully. Zann stood back, admiring his handiwork.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:46 am
Zann held out his arms,
“Kugutsu no Jutsu”
10 strands of chakra strings extended from his finger tips and attached themselves to different parts of the dog puppet. He moved his fingers a bit, trying to get the puppet to move. The puppet managed to take one step forward, then stopped in its tracks.  

iZann

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:25 pm
"Zann, I know what you saw and I would like talk without words." Ban said looking at him. "I'll only do this jutsu, if you allow me to. I mean no harm." Ban said  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:11 pm
Zann's frown didn't lessen, and he looked at Ban with narrowed eyes.
"What's this jutsu?" He asked suspiciously.  

iZann

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:18 pm
"It will allow us to talk to each other without anyone hearing us." Ban said looking at him and then looking up. "If I was going to attack you. You would know already." He said looking back at him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff