Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
So what do u Crafters to Best in this GUild that ur proud of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SO what do u do?
  Knitting
  Crochet
  Sewing (or type of sewing)
  Cross Stitch
  Tape Creator
  Other (that u will post below)
View Results

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:43 pm
Thurston Moore
I'm going through a jewelry making phase at the moment, mainly beading.

I'm not really doing much sewing at the minute, I wore myself out making embroidered Christmas stockings for all of my friends last year.

I'm not particularly good at much yet but I'm trying to find my niche. I'm disabled so many crafts are much harder for me, and the results tend to be very different than what they are supposed to be.
How are you disabled, like whats wrong?
The minute I heard the word disabled I automatically think of my little cousin with muscular distrophy. He is a really cool little dude.

*never lost her childlike belief that you can ask any question you want if you honestly want to know the answer*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:02 pm
I don't have just one craft that I do. I sew, knit, crochet, and also make jewelry. I think sewing is probably the one that I like most, though.  

anneadeline

[Grendel]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:00 pm
I be me
Thurston Moore
I'm going through a jewelry making phase at the moment, mainly beading.

I'm not really doing much sewing at the minute, I wore myself out making embroidered Christmas stockings for all of my friends last year.

I'm not particularly good at much yet but I'm trying to find my niche. I'm disabled so many crafts are much harder for me, and the results tend to be very different than what they are supposed to be.
How are you disabled, like whats wrong?
The minute I heard the word disabled I automatically think of my little cousin with muscular distrophy. He is a really cool little dude.

*never lost her childlike belief that you can ask any question you want if you honestly want to know the answer*

I have severe M.E/CFS so all my crafting has to be done from my bed. I'm also partially sighted/legally blind so the crafts also have to be done close to my face.

It makes for interesting messes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:06 am
Wow. I admire your perseverance!  

enlith

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items