Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Palin Power!<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drarksupersaiyan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:11 am
Mel es loco
I know the feeling, every time I saw a McCain/Palin bumper sticker or button I would congratulate them, I was disappointed that it was Obama who won, the only reason he did is because he has charisma. In fact, some people even argued about him being the anti-christ!!! lol Unfortunately, our country didn't think of what he was saying and what were the chances that he would actually come through with all of the promises he made, which, by the way, he has broken more than 25% of them. I'm actually afraid for our country and hoping that at least some people will come to their senses and do something about it, even if it is forming a militia because the democrats think that he is doing a "fantastic job".

Well actually he won because of ACORN they made fake ID's like Mickey Mouse and voted for him. Basically he cheated on the biggest election in all of America.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:12 am
Lord Bitememan
Quote:
I'm actually afraid for our country and hoping that at least some people will come to their senses and do something about it, even if it is forming a militia

I've been in this game for a long time. I've seen the winning sides of elections, and I've seen the losing sides of them. Calling for taking up arms is so uncalled for in this instance it isn't even funny. This country has had bad presidents before and it's still standing. Buck up, this one has another 3 to 7 years and he's out too.

Alot can happen in 3 to 7 years  

Drarksupersaiyan

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:52 am
Quote:
Well actually he won because of ACORN they made fake ID's like Mickey Mouse and voted for him.

Do you think even for a second that if one shred of evidence existed to substantiate this the RNC wouldn't have dragged this election into the courts?

Quote:
Alot can happen in 3 to 7 years

Same argument they made about Bush in 2001. Result? January, 2009, he handed over power as per the Constitution.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:45 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
cherrydarlin999

Quote:
Obama is always taking vacations with his family, so is Biden, adn Hilary is around touring Africa.

Hillary is helping Africa get started on civil rights campaigns. I don't think you realize the chaos that goes on outside America.

As I recall, Bush was one of the presidents to have the most vacations ever!

Well George at least got a ton of things done. He took vacations when he had (Metaphorically) all his chores done.  

iFailTaco

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 am
Llama Sharts
Rainbowfied Mouse
Quote:
Obama is always taking vacations with his family, so is Biden, adn Hilary is around touring Africa.

Hillary is helping Africa get started on civil rights campaigns. I don't think you realize the chaos that goes on outside America.

Well George at least got a ton of things done. He took vacations when he had (Metaphorically) all his chores done.

To each his own. I disagree.

Besides, what's wrong with a guy spending time with his family?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:12 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
Llama Sharts
Rainbowfied Mouse
Quote:

Nothing but when you have so much to do and your the president you will get nothing done. I am just saying maybe when we're not in a crisis he can take a week off and screw around with his family. But for right now he needs to stand up and be a president.  

iFailTaco

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am
Llama Sharts
Rainbowfied Mouse
Llama Sharts
Rainbowfied Mouse
Quote:

Nothing but when you have so much to do and your the president you will get nothing done. I am just saying maybe when we're not in a crisis he can take a week off and screw around with his family. But for right now he needs to stand up and be a president.

We've been in a Crisis for years... the economy isn't just slipping, that started sometime two years ago (and much earlier for Michigan.) Bush still took vacations.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
Llama Sharts
Rainbowfied Mouse
Llama Sharts
Rainbowfied Mouse
Quote:

We've been in a Crisis for years... the economy isn't just slipping, that started sometime two years ago (and much earlier for Michigan.) Bush still took vacations.

Ack you got me there gonk Are you in the debate club?  

iFailTaco

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:45 am
Llama Sharts

I was the president and founder in my senior year of high school :]

This year, not yet, I haven't made a decision if I'll be joining (of if my university has one.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
Llama Sharts

I was the president and founder in my senior year of high school :]

This year, not yet, I haven't made a decision if I'll be joining (of if my university has one.)
Jeez =O you gotta have all A's (I do too =D)  

iFailTaco

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:58 am
XD Well, I had A's and B's (C's in advanced math classes...) but I still got in a good school.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:31 pm
Personally, I'm far less alarmed when the president takes vacations. Mostly that's because I see the government over-meddling in the economy, and from time to time it would be healthy if they took a step back and let some natural corrections through here and there.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 pm
Lord Bitememan
Personally, I'm far less alarmed when the president takes vacations. Mostly that's because I see the government over-meddling in the economy, and from time to time it would be healthy if they took a step back and let some natural corrections through here and there.

I think all this stimulus crap is overdoing it...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 pm
Woot Palin rules.

And EVERYONE needs a vacation, the President is no exception.
Well unless you are Bush. If your Bush, you are just lazy and stupid (Sarcasm)  

XSean HirukiX

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 pm
Rainbowfied Mouse
cherrydarlin999
I liked Sarah Palin and John McCain. I didn't think they were stupid or anything. The media made it look like it, but they really weren't. I agreed with everything they stood for, (u kno, against gay marriage, pro-life etc.), and wasn't afraid to debate with anyone.

I don't think you heard that McCain waffled on the issue of abortion, I would have expected him to get anything done on that issue.

Quote:
She was a good Governor. why not Vice President?

Alaska was pissed off when she was running as Vice President.

Quote:
Wich brings me to the President. Obama stare I don't really like him, ok, I don't like him at all. He has no milatary strategie, and isn't keeping any of his promises about the war.

His promise was to withdraw the troops, I thought that he already settled this issue with the Senate somewhere near his entrance into office. Besides, you were pissed off about healthcare, that was a promise.

Quote:

Quote:
Why? They can't help us. Most of those countires are third world countires.

So you're saying we should just sit on our fat lazy asses while other people starve? Yeah, that's good morals there... ban the gays, save the babies, allow the rest to live in utter chaos stare

I would really like to see proof of when Bush took vacations the most. As I recall, if Bush took a vacation, it was one week and it was back to the ranch in Texas.

Now I know I don't have proof and Rainbow Mouse is gonna give me crap about, i don't care, but anyway...I believe that this week, Obama is visiting Marth's Vineyard and Cape Cod. Last week, he was at the Grand Canyon, and a few weeks before that he spent two weeks in Europe! Thank you, Mr. President, for using America's money to have luxury vactions with your family as the unemplyment rate goes higher and our economy gets worse! biggrin (sarcasm)

And no, I care about those people in Africa. But Africa should not be the U.S's first priotrity. our pritority should be to get the troops out of the Middle East. Hilary should be meeting with leaders in the Middle East. Compromise! Find out if there is anyway we could end the war, and get the Hell out of there as soon as possible.

And I do not stand for "banning" gays. I simply do not accept their lifestyle and think they should not be able to marry. I don't suggest we ban them. Although I am highly against it. And what is wrong with saving babies? They are the future of this country.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff