Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:04 pm
"Oh, dear. Thank you," said Lyra.

"Oh, man and you ack like our dad when he gets all lovey dovey mom," said Flora.

"Well, how abut we head back to Teen Generation Tower than huh. Since we are in Cyrus city," said Lyra.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:09 pm
Kobi sighed and said,"Sounds good to me." He then grabbed Lyra's hand and said,"Come on. Let's go," before starting to run, even though he didn't know where to go.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:19 pm
"Uh, how about if I do this," said Lyra as she turned into a dragon wolf and put Kobia dn Floraon her back. Then dragon wings appear and she flew up in the air.

"Yeah," said Flora. "Huh, someday I'll fly with my farie wings when I csn know fly," said Flora.

"Don't Flora you'll fly someday. I know it," said Lyra as she flew straight towards a tower that was building in the middle of the city. She than landed on the roof top.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Kobi jumped off of Lyra's back and said,"that was fun." He then looked at Flora and said,"So where are my parents."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:28 pm
((Wait whoes playing Leo))

"Inisde probablyin the living room or. . .," as Flora got interupted.

"Flora!" as Fortuna flew straight to the roof and from behind a door. "Didn't I tell youto clean your room young lady," she said.

"Um daddy let me go," said Flora.

Lyra then truned into her normal form and said, "Hay Fortuna um goes who this is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 pm
{I guess I'll play him}
Leo walked onto the roof and yawned before he said,"Come on Fortunna lighten up. She's just a kid."

Kobi stared at the two people who had just come to the roof but said nothing.

Leo looked at kobi and asked,"Who is he?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:37 pm
"Um, Leo hun he kind of looks like you," said Fortuna.

"Well, mom, dad meet your long lost son Kobi! He has a picture of you two and your both his parents and he's my brotehr," said Flora.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:41 pm
Leo stared blankly at kobi and said nothing.

Kobi stared at the ground and twitled his thumbs nervously, not knowing what to do or say.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:45 pm
"Well, he does look like Leo and it appears he has my eyes," said Fortuna. She than walked towards Kobi and hugged him, "Huh, how I miss cradling you in my arms and singing you a lulliby, the same song I sing to Flora."

"Teehee," giggled Flora.

"Hm," Lyra smiled at the momment.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:49 pm
Kobi hugged Fortunna back and said,"I missed you too, mom."

Leo smiled and said,"Wow, this is.........surprising."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:57 pm
"Yes, it is," said Flora. "But its a happy momment."

"Well, Kobi your little sister is one buddle of joy and a sweet heart. But she's a scardy cat," said Lyra.

"Hay I can't help it. I was terrified when Mr. Beast Boy showed me a scary movie when he was watching me one day and I was terrified," said Flora.

"And that's why Beast Boy was banned from watching my mom when she was young," said Lyra. "But not nomore since he has his own kids and they like movies like that. But you still cute Flora."

Fortuna than stood back up and looked towards the girls. "Oh, Lyra you mom and dad went to the kingdom today but will be back later on," she said.

"K," said Lyra.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:59 pm
Kobi looked at Lyra in surprise and said,"Kingdom? Wait, does that make you a princess?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:10 pm
"Yeah, I'm a princess and I pretty much don't like being it. My parents are having a meeting with the councel today because my dad is pretty mad at them. He hates the way they talk about my mom cause she's not born of royal blood and that they rather have a son take over the thrown than me cause I'm a girl. And my mom is the leader of this team," said Lyra.

"Yeah, that means she's going to have a big responsiblity," said Flora.

"Yes, but at least Lyra can choose who ever she wants to love and such," said Fortuna. "Well, lets all go in shall we. I'm making some tea," said Fortuna.

"I'm sorry if you probably don't like em anymore becasue I'm a princess. most guys don't becasue I'm a princess," said Lyra as she walked inside th house.

"Lyra likes you," said Flora.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:47 am
Kobi chased after Lyra and said,"Lyra wait." Once he finally caugt up with her, he smiled and said,"Lyra the fact that you're a princess doesn't change the way I feel about you because I ummmm kinda, sorta........really like you." Kobi looke nervously down at his feet and waited for a response.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:17 am
Azar was currently in the Titans Tower. He was sitting down by the rocks, his feet dangling in the water. A pelican with an injured wing lay next to him. Despite the demon within, Azar was a large animal lover and it was one of the few things that he showed his compassion for. "It's okay... Everything will be okay. I can't heal you, but there are others here who can. I'm not sure where they are, but they might help you out. Maybe one will come out sometime and then we can get that wing fixed up." His voice was calm and held a note of comfort that Azar didn't show anybody else. Just destroy the stupid bird. It'll starve with just a broken wing and no way to hunt. Azar grit his teeth together, angry at the voice. The pelican answered with a few strangled cries of pain that Azar understood.

Shana sat in an alleyway. She took another bite of the chicken leg she was holding. Today, she had been lucky. Stealing the bucket of chicken wings had been way too easy though not entirely hidden. Shana was sure that her kitsune form would make the news as she had forgotten about the cameras. What a shame... Shana thought to herself as she took another bite.

((Shana is good though she tends to do crimes to get what she needs.))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff