Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:44 am
((Tamaran Info: http://titanstower.com/source/whoswho/tamaran.html#ry
Including Starfire's Brother Darkfire.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:16 pm
(( Ok what's going on so far, I'm lost. ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 pm
((Beastboy Woke up as woman! About the same time Jinx woke up and her hair caught on fire suddenly. She sceamed at about the same time. Killowat came into beastboys room and was shocked when beast boy came out from behind his door, but didn't say anything, but "What the ********?". Killowat then went to get an Apple in the kitchen instead of making any other comment on Beastboy's unusual situation.
Meanwhile, Kid Flash was listening to to Jinxes story of her hair suddenly caught on fire and then a comment he made led Jinx to assume he was saying that he was implying that she couldn't defend herself and her angry voice turned into a strong sonic attack which the player playing Kid Flash(as well as killowat) thought would damage the wall. He had Kid Flash evade the attack and the posted about there being a whole in the wall, but with the their tower's design most of the wholes would be cause deadly falls to almost anyone falling out of them. This added to the fact that Cyborg uses a sonic weapon would imply the the titans would uses technologie in their building to majorly reduce the stress on the building caused by Sonic attacks. Thus there is no hole. Finally a brother of sister are attacking each other with some kind of energy attacks hight above the tower One of them is using some weird green energy and the other is using some weird yellow energy. There my first guest characters. To catch you guys off guard. Their is another coming really soon.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:19 pm
PinkrRoseFox
Gaia Name- PinkrRoseFox
Character Name- Sparrow Girl
Race: Wolf/Human
Age- 16
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- wind, flight(has angel wings), shape shifts into wolf and sparrow
Weapons- wolf fang sword
Bowand elemental arrows
Crush/loves: none. . .at the moment. . .
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills: cook
Abililities: sword fighter, archer
Dislikes: Hates being sad, death, and not knowing who her real family are
Appearance-
User Image
History: She's an orhane girl who deosn't know a thing about her real family.
Any extra information about them- Her left eye is a wolf eye adn her right eye is a sparrow eye. So sometimes she where's goggles or a mask to cover them sometimes

((Even if I ignore all typos in your bio.How is she part wolf? Obviously a wolf with human DNA can't be created naturally. How do the wings?Explain the eyes as well? I don't renember you mentioning anything about being part angel or part sparrow. Finally even if she's an orphan she has to have some kind of past. Letting you off without real history would be a big mistake becuase then it could be anything even something that doesn't make any sense.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:32 am
Gaia Name- thes270
Character Name- Skeletor(Kalvin Harris)
Race: human
Age- 16
Powers- can turn into a skeleton, can also reassemble and disassemble at will
Weapons- none
Crush/loves: noone at the moment
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills:
Abililities: Martial arts
Dislikes: when people stare at him and make fun of him for not being normal.
Appearance-
normal: User Image
skeleton: User Image
History: Skeletor comes from a family of super powered humans and they did all they could do to keep their powers a secret. Unfortunately, Skeletor got into a fight at school one day and accidentally used his powers to escape. Later, when he went home, he found out that his family's powers had been discovered and taken away to a secret government base. Since then, he has been on the run from the government and helping people in need.
Any extra information about them-Skeletor allways wears the goggles that his dad gave him for his thirteenth birthday.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:55 pm
(( Huh, you know I'm not going to join anymore. ))  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:24 pm
(I don't mind that your so much that your characters sounds like something from an old cartoon. How heck does this family have those kind of powers.
Every power has an origin.
I told you guys I wasn't going to be easy on you.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:48 pm
(( Um, I'm not joining anymore since I got school so it might take a lot of my time. So bye ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:52 pm
((I did say the origin's of his powers. They're passed down through his family.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:37 pm
((That's not the orgin of his powers. Example: Superman's powers were from his Kryptonian DNA which allowed him to gain his powers when Radiation of a yellow Sun. However he loses this power in when exposed to the radiation of a red sun and I would assume any other sun's radiation that's not a yellow sun. This kind of radiation can be mimiced in weapons, but it's more common for enemies to find Green Kryptonite.
The reason why being exposed to green Kryptonite makes him lose his powers.
Is it's part of his natural planet. My theory is Green Kryptonite has asbsorbed the Radiation of a Red Sun to get to it's current state as Green Kryptonite or some how naturally emits radiation similar enough to the Red Sun to Weaken Superman(and other Kryptonians) in a nearly identical way.
Their is no bases for you powers what so ever. Neither science based, magical, or something else entirely.
Take your fictional granddaughter from an Alternate Timeline(Kingdom Come) as a good example of this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Flash_(Iris_West)
Iris West II get's her powers genetically passed down from her grandfather.
Sometimes Powers skip a generation(s) or are never passed down.
Alot of powers aren't genetically passable.
Power couples some times makes children with both powers. They can also be a a combination of both parents powers that's not complete or not have powers at all. Children don't need to have the same powers. It's far more easy to do a instant orgin story where you gain your the first and perhaps last generation with your power.
Your power seems magical which is a pretty hard to pull of as a genetic thing if not impossible. Perhaps your family was chosen by some entity to pass his powers onto others. But it makes more sense that your family are magicians of some kind. Probably some fairly evil magic from the looks of your powers.
))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:42 pm
((It's just a mutation in DNA))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:52 pm
thes270
((It's just a mutation in DNA))

((That's not a valid Power for Metahumans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metahuman
Something like a a Skeletal form can only be have a magical other wise Supernatural Explanation. As you have have no way to normally live under those conditions. For example no Muscle, No lungs, No Digestive Track, No brain, etc...
WARNING: I already warned you it wouldn't be as easy as what your used too.
Quiting from those who can't take the pressure is to be expected.
My standards are higher then yours, but not compared to the standards of the people who tried to teach me how to roleplay better. It's like comparing a breeze to a hurricane.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Rachel 'Raven' Roth
Race: Half Demon/Half Human
Age- 16
Powers- astral projection in the form of a raven, flight, healing, empathy, telekinesis, transforming into a demonic form (rage)
Weapons- none
Crush/loves: has a growing crush on Beast Boy that's starting to develop into something more
Good/Neutural/Bad- good
Skills: Occultism, Multilingualism ( English, German, Latin, Romanian, Ancient Sumerian, and Sanskrit)
Abililities: none
Dislikes: loud people, parties, her father
Appearance- User Image
History: Raven was born in Azarath and was instantly entrusted into the care of a woman named Azar. She was raised to supress her emotions to keep from destroying things around her. She fled Azarath when she learned about the prophecy of her birth. Now she lives in the Titan's Tower on Earth.
Any extra information about them- Raven has a meditation mirror that contains all her emotions within.

Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Shenzi 'Spectra' Aclipt
Race: Spirit
Age- she appears around 17, but her true age is 20
Powers- sensing other spirits as well as things of magic, intangibility, white spirit fire, levitation
Weapons- one thin dagger concealed within the bands on her arms
Crush/loves: doesn't have one and probably won't as it is nearly impossible for her to feel love
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutral
Skills: knows a lot about spirits and is quite the skilled artist
Abililities: none
Dislikes: water, being dead
Appearance- User Image
History: Shenzi was just your regular teenage girl. When she was 17, Shenzi went on a cruise. A fire started on-board and she didn't get to the rescue boats in time. Shenzi died. Because of hatred felt towards the people who had escaped as well as the the feeling that arson had been involved, Shenzi became a spirit. Her powers developed when she sacrificed the feeling of love for the power to manipulate white fire (also known as spirit fire).
Any extra information about them- Shenzi tends to go to whatever side has a bigger benefit for herself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:36 pm
Gaia Name- Hershey_Cutie
Character Name- Argent (Toni Monetti)
Race: H'San Natall (Its a alien/human race)
Age- 16
Powers- Argent is able to create various plasma energy constructs, including silver knives, shields and slides to travel on. Upon creation, the plasma energy become instantly tangible. She also posseses the ability to fly.
Weapons- Her power creates weapons
Crush/loves: She had a huge crush on Nightwing-older
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills:
Abililities: fly
Dislikes: Her drunken father,
Appearance- User Image
History: She is British. She was in New Zealand when Starfire accepted her as a teen titan.
Any extra information about them- Argents' name is another word for 'silver' - the color of her plasma energy bursts.

ElectricCandii

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces