Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:32 pm
Ryan sighed and set his fork down again. "And whose fault is that?" he asked bitterly before leaving to go take a bath, not because she told him to, but he wanted to feel the comfort of a bath once again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:48 pm
Brilyra heard him sigh as he said his fork down with a bitter 'question' before leaving. She watched him go and then got up quickly, heading to her room. Brilyra had somewhere to go and she'd prefer to leave before he noticed..because he'd probably try to stop her or get the wrong idea..and she didn't want to have to explain. She put on her traveling cloak and her boots, before heading the kitchen to grab a few things.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:19 pm
Ryan had been running the bath water and started to think things over . . . maybe he should apologize to her . . . for what he had done two years ago . . . He got up, turning off the water and walked down to the kitchen. "Brilyra . . . I-" he cut off seeing the traveling cloak and boots . . . she was . . . leaving? She was trying to get away from him! He narrowed his eyes, going from penitent to angry. "Where are you going?" he asked coldly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:34 pm
Brilyra turned, jumping slightly in surprise as she saw Ryan. Then she stiffened slightly with a frown, "Out." She was holding a satchel of sorts and she slid another apple inside, making it clear it held a decent bit of food. Brilyra slid the satchel onto her back and moved to leave, hoping her crisp tone would make the other simply leave again.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:54 pm
Ryan scowled and moved in front of her to stop her from leaving. "I forbid you to leave this house." he said angrily. If she left . . . he would never get the chance to apologize or to reassure her that he still loved her . . . he couldn't let her leave. He was nearly positive now, that she was running away. He grabbed the satchel and started to look through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:01 pm
Brilyra's eyes widened slightly and then narrowed in a glare, "You can't! I have to go somewhere. Don't be foolish, this is my home, why would I leave?" As he grabbed the satchel, she angrily grabbed it back and clutched it to her chest, a small, hand-made doll falling out. She paused as it fell, picking it up before carefully setting it back in the satchel and then glaring again, "I need to go somewhere, Ryan. If you try to keep me here I'll make you regret it one way or another." Brilyra refused to be kept from her destination.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:30 pm
Ryan scowled seeing the doll. He wondered who it was for, and who she was going to see. It did not make him feel any better. He then got an idea of how he could stop her from leaving. "Get me a jar." he ordered, waiting for her to comply.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:36 pm
Brilyra watched him scowl, uneasy now..she had to go, but she couldn't explain why..she didn't want him to know about Laelira..At the command, she was forced to comply, the satchel being set on the ground as she went to one of the cabinets and brought a jar, frowning at him all the while. "Ryan, I have something to take care of, this isn't funny."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:42 pm
Ryan ignored her and unscrewed the lid from the jar. He looked at it, and deemed it good enough. He refrained from looking at Brilyra, knowing that if he looked at her he might change his mind and let her leave . . . and he didn't want her to leave. It helped him to know that she was still in the house . . . even if she was confined to one place. "Change into your fairy form . . ." he ordered.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:52 pm
Brilyra watched as she was ignored, frown deepening. What was he doing with that jar, anyway? And then at the command, her eyes widened, "Ryan, no-" Her exclamation was cut off as light began swirling around her, faster and faster and there was a small burst of light as she reemerged, hovering in the air.

She was smaller than Ryan's hand, with pointier ears and rounder features that made her look somewhat childish, her voice was a bit higher in pitch and younger sounding as well..knowing what would happen if she didn't she tried to fly away, her gossamer, light rose pink wings fluttering.

Faerie Brilyra, aged nineteen giggled, her voice a bit high-pitched in her Fae form. She stuck out her tongue and waggled her fingers, "Can't catch me, Rye!" The game was a familiar one, one that they had played since they were children. Back then, it was easier to win when Ryan had been shorter, and knew her movements less. But now, they knew each other as well or better than he knew themselves, and it didn't take long for him to snatch Brilyra from the air at a moment she flew to close to tease him.

She made a noise of surprise as hands wrapped around her, Ryan aged twenty-one, being careful not to hurt either Brilyra or her wings. "Gotcha," he grinned.

Brilyra pouted from his hands, which he'd now opened so that Brilyra could sit on his open, cupped hands. She smiled up at him, her ears more pointed, her features slightly more rounded and obviously she was much smaller, no bigger than one of Ryan's hands. Gossamer wings the color of light rose came forth in little curls from her back, and they flitted slightly. "You cheated," she playfully accused, "You're too tall." She poked his hand with a pout.

He laughed aloud, bringing a finger to gently brush her cheek, "Or you're just short." This brought a deeper pout from Brilyra who suddenly grinned with mischief, "Oh really? Well then.." With a flick of her hand, Ryan suddenly shrunk, growing smaller in size until he was Brilyra's size, granted a bit taller since the spell was relative and still made the proportions that same. Smiling sweetly, she tapped his nose, "You were saying?"

Ryan grimaced before rolling his eyes with an amused sigh, "I was saying.." He came forward, grabbing her wrists to pull her forward as she fell into him and he wrapped his arms around her tightly, "That I 'gotcha'."

Brilyra laughed at that, a musical, warm sound. "Or did I let you get me?" She tilted her head to look at him, smiling warmly as she looked to him lovingly, "I missed you, Rye."

He chuckled before tilting his head, a similar expression on his face. He'd gone on a journey to help a nearby village to be rid of a certain monster plaguing their village. Ryan was a reknowned fight after all, particularly with swords. He'd been gone three days, and come home to Brilyra darting off and shifting to a faerie. "I missed you too, my little faerie love." So saying, he leaned and pressed his lips to hers as Brilyra wrapped one arm around his waist and brought one to cup Ryan's face.

Brilyra pulled away slightly to murmer, "I love you," and Ryan smiled as he replied softly, "And I love you." Brilyra felt her heart warm as she returned to the kiss.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:11 pm
Ryan looked at her for the first time since she got the jar and made a snatch at her, his accuracy at grabbing for her not changing. He made sure he didn't hurt her, but held her tight enough that she wouldn't escape. "I . . . I can't let you leave Bri . . ." he said, using an old endearment term for her even as he placed her in the jar. He continued to be very careful with her as he did so. The flashback of when they were younger flashed in front of his mind and he tried to keep back the tears that were welling up in his eyes. He wouldn't cry in front of her anymore . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:18 pm
Brilyra felt herself being snatched, apparently two years as a troll had done nothing to decrease his ability to catch her. She squirmed in his hand, pausing at the words and the endearment and she seemed to soften for a moment, "Ryan.." And then as she was placed in the jar, she glared, banging a little fist against the side to no avail, "Ryan, you can't keep me in here! I'm not a bug!" Her voice echoed in the jar, upset and angry.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:42 pm
Ryan looked at her and all the sadness and the hurt and regret that he felt for the past two years showing. "I can't let you leave . . ." he repeated and then set the jar on the table as he closed it and then left to take his bath. He couldn't be in the same room as her for too long . . . it was breaking down his defenses. And he needed to take a bath to calm down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:47 pm
Brilyra frowned as her brow furrowed in confusion, not understanding the sudden pain that Ryan seemed to be showing. "Ryan..Ryan!" The other left, leaving her stuck in the jar like a bug. Yes, she considered jars for bugs, not for fairies. Fairies were supposed to be respected, or feared, or blessed..not be stuck in jars! Knowing better than to risk falling with the glass jar, she didn't try to tip it. Cuts that would do nothing in her large form could mortally wound her in this one. Brilyra sat down, her wings folded around her a bit with her arms wrapped around her legs, which were pulled to her chin as she sighed glumly..hoping little Laelira was alright..and wondering why Ryan had looked so sad..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:03 pm
Ryan entered the bath sighing as he sank into the water. Why'd he have to go and be unfaithful to Brilyra? None of this would have happened, and they would be living happily together . . . instead of this sad awkwardness . . . Wallowing in his sorrow, he allowed the tears to fall, weeping bitterly for what could have been had he not made those stupid mistakes.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff