Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:38 pm
Naomi

Naomi nodded, not really buying what Hogsnort had stated. 'Really,' she said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Her eyes darted behind him, widening largely. Her lip started shaking. 'Ohmygod! Whathebloodyhell is that?' she cried out rapidly. It was all an act of coarse, but Hogsnort didn't need to know that now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:44 pm
Minato didn't catch on to the ruse so quickly, he shifted fast and noticed nothing behind Hogsnort. He tossed his blade from hand to hand, shifting his eyes before returning to normal stance. "What are you talking about," he asked.  

destiny-demon

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:54 pm
Naomi

Naomi shot the man a threatening look. 'I was trying to get Mr Hogsnort here to confess to his fears, but I can't do that now,' she replied, turning her attention to Hogsnort once more. 'lts ok to be scared of things, it reminds you that you are still human or goblin or whatever,' she told him kindly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:04 pm
Minato was a little taken back by the look. "Ah sorry about that," he said and then sheathing his sword, "but fear is a chance for someone to grow stronger."  

destiny-demon

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:06 am
James, who had been silent while he was taking in his surroundings, only said in a distant voice, "Fear is something you must overcome yourself." His mind was elsewhere, far from the matter. Something had caught his eye. There was a part in the forest where the shadows were going against the wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:54 am
Naomi

Naomi shrugged her shoulders and looked around. She wanted to sit, and stare into space. The only place was the ground. She gave a little sigh. 'Its hard to believe that you lot are afraid of things...' she whispered, a shiver running up her back, like someone had just ran their finger down her spine. Her face screwed into a questioning look, turning around to look behind herself just in case anything was there. Nothing. Naomi turned around. 'As I was saying, it is hard to believe that people such as yourself are scared of anything! You're about twice my age and I've probably got more guts than you!' Naomi was shocked at her words. She had never done that before. She sunk down into submissive silence, the light of her orb dimming slightly, casting uncertain shadows onto the ground.

x-Obscene_Love-x

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:45 am
"I'm a frail little dumpling to demons!" Hogsnort shouted, then recalling himself, "But I'm confident enough with this gun that I can fend for myself." He gave an uneasy grin, brandishing his handgun awkwardly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:38 pm
Naomi

Naomi looked up, slightly detacted from the group. 'I would make sure that its full of ammo,' Naomi said cooly, admiring the shape of the gun but prefering her shurikan to it. Old weapons worked best in her eyes.

x-Obscene_Love-x

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:26 pm
Hogsnort nodded, agreeing with the girl's wisdom. He quickly worked the gun's complicated loading mechanism and slipped in a bullet to replace the one he used, it sitting aside two others for the gun's max load of three. That was the downside of the handgun. While highly maneuverable and light, it could only carry a small amount of ammo and was a pain to reload. That and it blew up on itself every once in a while.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:39 pm
Vanessa entered the woods and looked around. It was as eerie as ever. The mist still covered the ground, the dark clouds still covered the sky. She loved it here. She walked further into the woods. "Now, to the graveyard."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:46 pm
"Eh? The graveyard? What would we be doing there?" Pre asked and continued along. She didn't recognize the place at all so she made sure to be closer to the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:49 pm
Kon followed behind them her scyth in hand...It seemed like a very nice place...Nice and dark...Kon liked it...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Naomi

Naomi thought she heard something. She stared into the trees, finding it hard to make anything out. 'Mr Hogsnort, I don't suppose that there is anything on that body of yours that can sense presences?' she asked, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Pre looked around. She could tell this place lived up to it's name. It made her nervous, but it wasn't nearly as bad as if she were next to that portal in Deralo Castle. She walked close to Kon, who seemed to be enjoying herself.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Vanessa turned back to Pre with a twisted grin on her face. "It is where the King is." She said, sounding certain of herself. She continued walking again.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff