Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Art/SoT Fan Art Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make fan art?
  Yes
  I can't draw, but I have my own type of art
  I could, but I haven't
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:21 pm
YAY! We're gonna get some fan art up here!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:50 pm
Phanari
YAY! We're gonna get some fan art up here!

i can search other sites for fan art from SoT and then post the picture and the artists name....if you want me too....cause i can draw too well....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:29 pm
That would be good! I have pictures of Kahlan that a friend drew for me, but she requested they stay off the internet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:24 pm
Phanari
That would be good! I have pictures of Kahlan that a friend drew for me, but she requested they stay off the internet.

does she use gaia? cause what she dont know dont hurt you. ^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:16 pm
Yes, she does, actually. But I know I have some web sites with fan art. I'll look through my list.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:47 am
Phanari
Yes, she does, actually. But I know I have some web sites with fan art. I'll look through my list.

well you could plead to her to let you post them. i would really like to see them. ^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:00 pm
I'll start begging. I am pretty good at talking people into things. It won't be easy though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:25 pm
Phanari
I'll start begging. I am pretty good at talking people into things. It won't be easy though.

im a good talker too!
^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:18 pm
We're Italian. If you can't argue your point, everyone can walk all over you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:04 am
Phanari

Im polish/french canadian....im a good talker, cause i am a warmonger and a manipulater....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:55 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Im polish/french canadian....im a good talker, cause i am a warmonger and a manipulater....

LOL! Classic.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:07 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

LOL! Classic.

I swear you could sell the same sweater to a homeless guy 6 times!
.....i cant member who said that too me.....
Oh but here is something about my manipulative abilities.
Okay my gf is very shy and stuff about nakedness and anything sexual. So when i first started dating her i decided i was gonna help her get over it. Well apparently she was raped when she was younger and wanted me to take her to the clinic to get tested. Well in a few days was the year book signing so we decided to go get her tested then. Well the day she asked me i called and found out that they only do that thing on certain days and you have to make an appointment well i decided that this was a chance to help her out of being shy. So we left with my best friend in his car to his house to "call the lady to confirm they are open" like i said we needed to do. Well we get there and i call them and of course they tell me the same thing as last time. I say "Well it seems you need an appointment and etc, etc..." So my gf is all down cause she really wanted to be shure she had nothing. So we go to take her home. Well this is my chance. I start saying certain things and doing things and after getting my friend to take the long way to her house i convince her to let me do naughty thing to her lower half in my best friends car. I nvr once tried to force her or anything i asked her nicely in a certain way and i got a super shy/embarassed person to let me do naughty things to her in my best friends car. Now to tell you how shy/embarassed by things like that. When she comes over to my house and we do naughty things all lights must be off the curtains drawn, and her under blankets up to her chin....and your not allowed to peek.....well you can see the humor in this and i have said it to her. "You know with you like this its like trying to arouse your pillow..." and we both laughed...but she wouldnt take the blankets off....its funni but you can see how good you would have to be with words to let someone do something naughty in the back of your friends care while your driving around and him in the front seat....^_^ im really good wtih words. ^_^ but dont think im a perv...though i kinda am...but so is she...jst a very shy one. I did it to help her be less self conscious or shy about herself, me getting to do things to her was jst a bonus. ^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:20 pm
I can manipulate people. A bit too well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:29 am
Phanari

Well we have something in common there....i have made it to where i have always been brutally honest to my friends and family to every degree. Now after be so brutally honest to them for so long, i can pretty much lie about anything as long as i keep it realistic and i can make them believe me allowing me to bend them to my will and do what i wish with their now malleable minds. ^_^ i told Miroku2235 that...he called me evil....^_^ i call it covering my a**....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:57 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Well we have something in common there....i have made it to where i have always been brutally honest to my friends and family to every degree. Now after be so brutally honest to them for so long, i can pretty much lie about anything as long as i keep it realistic and i can make them believe me allowing me to bend them to my will and do what i wish with their now malleable minds. ^_^ i told Miroku2235 that...he called me evil....^_^ i call it covering my a**....

I did that to the staff at my high school. But I'd never stoop to family! Unless I seriously needed to protect my a** from the hospital. I once slashed at my stomach and got away with telling my mother that Nutmeg's nails needed to be clipped because they were cutting me again. She was still a little suspicious, but she trusted that I wouldn't lie about something that important.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff