Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Merc Clan 13 Hide-out. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:49 am
((sry about the times...i will be on most of tonight, so if you can get on around...7:00 florida time taht would be great....)

Hakasho made his way into the main entry of the building. The floor was made of hard wood, and the walls were created out of what looked like bamboo. There was only one firgure standing on one of the wooden poles in the center of the entry. The figure was dark enough to be a shadow, and his eyes seemed to be closed. The raggs he wore hung down and didnt move an inch as he stood in a meditative position. Hakasho looked up at the shadow then down to Marquis. "This is one of our head Assassins. His name is Yami, we just like to call him Shadow." He looked around the large room not seeing anyone else. "They must be off doing their missions." Hakasho moved over to a bar located on the far left of teh room and took a seat near the middle of the bar, motioning Marquis to follow him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:29 pm
((sorry about the slowness of my reply, life has been hectic and im only going to be on for a little tonight its New Years, I need to be partying.))

Marquis walks over to Hakasho's position after giving Shadow a good long looking to. Very much interested with this place he sits at the bar next to Hakasho "I guess I should get straight to business. I am seeking someone to help me cripple Akatsuki." Marqius seems calm in this unknown place. "I fear they have me on their wanted list and will be attacking me in force."  

marquis27

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:04 pm
Hakasho put his arms on the bar and crossed them infront of him. "If your looking for help, you have come to the right place. There is a high price on their heads right now, and its enought for all of us to retire and go our separate ways." He replied as he looked around at his home. "I wouldnt mind going to live in the Moon Village near the ocean..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:46 pm
Marquis smiles and nods his head in an accepting praise of the situation. "I live on an island as well, its quite a wonderful life, except of course when people threaten your life...My island is in the water country, I will act as bait for you guys and lure the akatsuki to my island. There we can spring a trap and take out many Akatsuki in one fell swoop." He looks at Hakasho with a seriousness in his eye and voice. Suddenly a terrible feeling swarms over Marquis as if someone close to him. someones chakra he could sense from miles away had disapeared for good off of this earth. Only a slight twinge in his face shows others around that something is troubling Marquis.  

marquis27

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:36 pm
Hakasho listened to the plan as Shadow dissappeared from the darkness of the room. "I like your plan, and it will work." He stood up and walked over to the other side of the room where archives of books and scrolls lay. As he crossed the room, one of his two clones that he sent out appeared in the Akatsuki section holding out his hand. The real Hakasho took up the object in the clone's hand and hung it upon the wall. "...But im afraid we will have to have more than just you to lure them onto your island. Send word to the Kages' saying that all the Demons should report to your island as a safe haven, do not tell them what for, just tell them that they will be heavily protected by an outside force. Clans X and 7 have just arived...more help for us."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:28 pm
Kashiim was walking through the forest, trying to find the people that were in his office. "I wonder where they are?" He said as he walked around aimlessly.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image

Four Merc Guards jumped down from an over hanging bridge to land next to Kashiim. They held odd looking weapons and seemed to be made out of wires and metal. They spoke to eachother through various clicks and breathing noises.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:59 pm
"Woah!" Kashiim said as they appeared. "I think I have the wrong place, unless of course there is a guy with red hair and a tengu mask, and another with a long brown cloak around here." He said not knowing if they understood him.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:05 pm
The two Guards on the sides looked to the one in the middle. The one in the middle slid it's weapon on its back, put its hands together and bowed. "Thank you for coming Kage of the Sand Village. Our Clan Leader has been expecting you. Right this way please." The robot said in a girlish voice. The two on the side fell in behind the Kage as they started to walk towards a large clearing where teh Treetop Bridges met. In the middle of the clearing was a large building shaped like a spinning top.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:00 pm
"Uh, ooookay." Kashiim said, following and being followed. "Wow, what craftsmanship." He said, admiring the building. "Oh and may I ask the name of your Leader?"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm
Xantos walked quietly up to the large hideout. He sensed the chakra signatures when he was heading into a cloud a month back.
"Uh, hello? I came here to see the merc leader....I have a proposition...from the light assassins." Xantos said a bit louder than usual so somebody could hear him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 am
"very well I will be on my way then to notify all the kages of the new happenings" Marquis smiles, then gets up from his stool and bows to hakasho. "thank you for the help..this plan should undoubtedly work." with that said marquis walks out of the base whistles to his bird as he bounces up a couple tree trunks to the very tip of a tree. Overlooking the canopy of the forest Marquis waits when suddenly his clay bird swoops down and picks him up and they both fly off into the horizon.  

marquis27

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:45 am
"My name is Oni Hakasho." Said a voice from across the room. The figures back was facing the main entry and it seemed he was talking to what looked like a clone of himself. He held his hand out as a signal for the clone to leave and it dissappeared into the shadows. "You must be the Kage of the Sand Village, am i not mistaken." The seemingly bone-like helm turned slightly and looked to his side. "And you must be from the Assassins..."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:36 pm
Oni_Soul
"My name is Oni Hakasho." Said a voice from across the room. The figures back was facing the main entry and it seemed he was talking to what looked like a clone of himself. He held his hand out as a signal for the clone to leave and it dissappeared into the shadows. "You must be the Kage of the Sand Village, am i not mistaken." The seemingly bone-like helm turned slightly and looked to his side. "And you must be from the Assassins..."

User Image

"You are correct. My name is Kashiim Sagara....although you probably knew that. (MR. physchic man xd )" Kashiim said with a smile. "Well, actually, I was looking for two other guys that were in my office and then disappeared. Although, judgeing by the unique technology, I think I found the right place."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:00 pm
"Yeah...Xantos Hyuuga...not so much anymore though." He said and pointed to the eyepatch and eternal sharingan.
"I'm one of the leaders of the light assassins...and I request a...sort of proposition." Xantos said. His eye slowly shifted around the room, sampling vantage points, exits, and good escape routes if the need arise.
"I've seen you before in leaf...havn't I?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces