Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Luris training ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:01 pm
"That was then. Grow up Luri! Proving your dominance! what a load! Beating up a Chuunin doesnt prove a damn thing!" Kit sighed and looked down. "As for this demon....Its not worth the trouble." With that he began to walk to the gates. "I am goin back to cloud...See you there."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:02 pm
Jedi looked at him with his black cold eyes. "i think so, but not in battle. I cant have you killing yourself kit no matter what."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:04 pm
futashi looks at jedi and then shrug and then went to the gates back to cloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:04 pm
Luri appeared in front of kit, I didn't beat up just a chunnin, you have a demon, your much more powerful then the average chunnin...  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:07 pm
the ground around Luuri was suddenly cut. jedi was in font of him leaving. "Be carefull Luri." Jedi vanished with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:46 pm
Luri walked back to the training ground and sent a tattoo whip strait for a tree and cut it in half! I will prove to everyone that I am stronger then them! Luri summoned the queen slug and started to destroy a hole into the ground to make a stadium...  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The DemonKing Of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:03 am
jinto got up and did not bother with the fight that had just ended in front of him he stayed to do his training like his teacher wanted him to so he stood up and he bagan to rise his chakra "now lets try this agian shall we"jinto said as he began to form hand signs "henge no jutsu" the smoke then covered him as it blew away from his body he had truned into a furry four legged animal he was not a dog but he was close jinto jumped up in the air over and over at the fact that he was so close so he ended the jutsu and he began again to get it the next time so he began to rise his chakra again.so he can try the jutsu again "yes i am so close i think the next time i wil get it right i just need to try one more time"said jinto with a happy look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:17 am
jinto got a detirminded look on his face and he began to do hand signs with his chakra at the right amount it needed to be for the jutsu he said "henge no jutsu"as the smoke faded away from him he was a dog he took a look at himself and jumped up in the air and began to run around the area jumping and doing filps in the air because he got the jutsu he and been trying to do his teacher would be proud of him so he began to bark at his teacher to show him that he was a dog but just as he started to bark he truned back into a human as the smoke cleared he stood up "oh man you missed it luri-san i did it i was a dog it was soo cool it was fun being a dog for a little while well what do i do now whats next on the list for me to do"jinto said standing up proud waiting for his teachers responess.

((if u get on while i am let me know so we can do this ok send me a pm))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:49 pm
Luri chuckled, thats a good transformation jutsu, you will fool your enemys. now I want you to master Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:52 pm
"yes sir and how would you like me to do this "said jint o as he got a big grin on his face.  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:33 pm
Luri paced around I want you to try to make a clone of yourself  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:44 pm
"yes sir right away" jinto began to form hand signs with a happy look on his face "now bushin no jutsu!!!!" said jinto as smoke came up next to him and there it was a clone but then it poofed away "what!!! aww man i guess i cant hold it for long huh" said jinto hanging his head down in sadness  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:48 pm
Luri looked at jinto, you'll get it, try a couple more times  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:58 pm
"ok i will try it again" said jinto as he began to form hand signs"bushin no jutsu!!!" said jinto and the clone came again but this time it was here for alot longer jinto was able to look around his whole clone "wow this is cool i really did it dool hey lets fight i want to you my clone lets begin" said jinto takeing a taijustsu fighting stance as his clone did the same.  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:26 pm
jinto and his clone began to fight him and the clone were both blocking each hit then jinto did a leg sweep the clone jumped then jinto took his other leg and sweeped it up into the clone sort like a break danceing move as the clone took the hit he flew and landed on the ground and poofed away jinto got of from the floor "man that was no fun i want to fight him again how do i make more of them and i want them stronger that was way to easy to beat" said jinto dusting him self off he was very good at taijutsu so he though his clone would be to but he just stared at his teacher waiting for him to respond.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff