Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Web of a Slave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Slave owner(human)
  Slave(vampire)
  Slave(werewolf)
  Slave(demon)
  Military(they own slaves too)
  Part of The Cure(vampire,werewolf,demon)
  Human(part of The Cure)
View Results

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:38 pm
Raurick moved to sit in front of her only separated by the bars. "Why do you care about my wellbeing?" He asked, confusion seeming to seep off of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara cocked her head, obviously not having ever thought about why she cared so much. She didn't think long before replying with a question of her own. "Why shouldn't I?"

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 am
For the first time since his capture, Raurick smiled. "Good point." He chuckled softly and relaxed, feeling he could trust her a little more. "Care to hear a story?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara smiled cheerfully, happy that he was relaxed around her. She nodded her head, "Sure." Her attention seemed to be solely on him, intent on hearing what he had to say.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:21 pm
"This takes place a long time ago, about a young vampire named Henry. He lived with his family until he was 15, the age a vampire is considered an adult. He struck out in the world, a pocket full of change and a head full of dreams." He began, his eyes focused on her, but at the same time unfocused, as if saying something personally affective. "He went searching from his own 'cave' to spend his days in so he could feed at night without much notice. After finding a suitable dwelling near a big city he struck out on his first hunt alone... it was also his last hunt..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara's eyes seemed distant, almost as if she was seeing the events herself. When he paused the look went away, she watched him, waiting for him to continue. Her intrigue was written all over her face.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:26 am
"Upon entering the city, he found that people still wandered around at night. He thought he found a suitable victim in an alley, but he was cornered by a group of violent humans." His voice, dark and forboding, matched his dark stare. "Most people know, Vampires are stronger and faster than humans, and he proved it, but the one thing that caught him off-guard was someone actually had a sharpened pipe as a weapon. Upon being stabbed and worse-off by a lucky shot to the heart, he managed to make it back to his new house before he died." He stopped there, refusing to tell anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara's eyes saddened at the supposed end of the story. Her first instinct was to ask for more and try to find some loophole. Though just by looking at him she could tell this wouldn't work. She looked down at the ground for a moment, looking up she asked "Why?" Her features seemed to finish the question that she didn't say, 'Why tell me this story?'

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 pm
Deciding he should tell her the rest, he pulled a paper out of his pocket. "That vampire I told you about... Henry..." A tear slid down his cheek as he handed her a note. "He was my son... born when I was taken captive and killed without me there to help him." The note was from his wife, who from the grief killed herself. It was a note entailing everything he told Skara as well as his wife's own admittance to suicide. He nearly crumbled as he sat there and cried.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara took the note, reading through it quickly. She watched Raurick for a while before getting up, pulling a very small bottle of water from the hem of her dress. She dumped the water into her hand, freezing it. She stuck it into the lock, carefully shaping it into the shape of a key. Skara turned it opening the door, she sat down next to Raurick and hugged him.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:23 pm
Leaning against her he cried hard, letting all of his sorrow out. "I'm sorry..." He said after calming down. "I never let anyone know my problems, usually because they always treat me like an animal when I say anything about my life before here." He admitted. "My wife was human, my son a Dhampir..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image

Skara~
Rakazi

Rakazi got up off the couch, wondering where Skara had run off to. "Skara," He yelled, beckoning her to him.
Rakazi's voice echoed down into the dungeon, though Skara didn't budge, wanting to stay by Raurick. Rakazi, remembering the Raurick's outburst's from the dungeon before made his way down towards them, his footsteps echoing off the staircase.
User Image  

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:17 pm
Raurick smiled and hugged Skara. "Thank you, you made this old vampire happy." He said with a chuckle. "You better go before you get in trouble for opening my cage."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

Skara~
Rakazi

Skara let go of Raurick, smiling happily. She got up, turning to the entrance of the dungeon, she froze. Rakazi had entered the dungeon, watching as Skara got up. He glanced at the ice key then back at Skara. A smile formed on his face the seemed to resonate of something sinister.
User Image  

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:29 pm
Feeling the energy flowing off of the guy who entered, Raurick jumped up and moved in front of Skara, his eyes glowing with feral intensity and his body language screaming that he wasn't gonna move out of the way.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff