Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Epilepsy Gang (zOMG! team for anyone and everyone)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Epilepsy Gang (zOMG! team for anyone and everyone)
Captain's been hurt guys, T.T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has your heart ever been broken?
  Yep
  No
View Results

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:46 pm
hmmm i still agree with the nudeist 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 pm
Hmm well I hope things are cleared up by saturday when I get to see them... or else I'll knock some sense into someone... not sure who yet tho, lol.  

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:52 pm
maybe the ghost who is on their heads dancing?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:14 pm
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MATT THE JERK SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!!

According to him, he's been "overly stressed" lately...and I do not count that as an excuse to completely ABANDON your best friend of FIVE EFFING YEARS!!!!!!

*sigh*...I guess these things can't be helped...and Sori, I hope things don't become too akward...I'm not sure I'm the best ice breaker right now. But at least I'm not invisible anymore! I'm still slightly translucent, though...he still doesn't seem too happy with me. And you know how much this kills me, otherwise I wouldn't be complaining about it so much on here. He's pretty much the brother that I never had...and people at school are starting to wonder what his problem is, since we're hardly ever apart.

greendaygirl-5252-
Crew

Faye_Dawn_Shiori

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:25 pm
This is why I tend to not trust guys.

All of my guy friends are afraid of me because if I see a guy being a jerk to one of my friends, I kick them in the shin or in the >> << well...yeah...

Anyways, they know not to make me mad so they're afraid of me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:53 pm
Yeah, but...it's kinda hard to explain. He's the one that's closest to me (besides Sori who I rarely get to see but talk to constantly on messenger), so.... Let's put it this way: he knows me just as well as I know myself. One time, his mom was making me a sandwich when I was at his house, and she asked me what I wanted on it. I never said a word because he listed what I liked and didn't like on my turkey sandwiches. It's that weird, but at the same time, kinda cool. Like I said, he's the brother I never got to have.  

greendaygirl-5252-
Crew

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:19 pm
I'm really excited and at the same time, I'm kinda afraid. I'm over us as a couple because after I lost my puppy Mia it didn't seem like so big of a deal, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna have my best guy friend back. I'm expecting it to be weird but I don't wanna be completely ditched, sweatdrop

*hugs greenday* I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU EITHER! YOu guys gotta watch us perform! Send me an airgram?! I love getting those, ^_^ They make me break the drumline scrowl we have and make me grin even though i'm not supposed to, XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:29 pm
kingdomheartswiz
i agree with the nudeist "nods" 3nodding

I'm not a nudist

I was wearing a leaf xp  

zebppir
Vice Captain

Malevolent Receiver

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

greendaygirl-5252-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:14 pm
Sorikia525
I'm really excited and at the same time, I'm kinda afraid. I'm over us as a couple because after I lost my puppy Mia it didn't seem like so big of a deal, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna have my best guy friend back. I'm expecting it to be weird but I don't wanna be completely ditched, sweatdrop

*hugs greenday* I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU EITHER! YOu guys gotta watch us perform! Send me an airgram?! I love getting those, ^_^ They make me break the drumline scrowl we have and make me grin even though i'm not supposed to, XD

I'm just glad this is all cleared up (for the most part...). He's still kinda quiet, but I have other friends to talk to...it's just that he's annoying me soooo much with the quietness.

I was gonna send you an airgram, but we had to leave. I didn't get to stay for the whole thing, but Matt, Brooke, and Dani did...if my mom had called the Hoppy yesterday then I could've stayed with them. And I forgot my effing phone, so I couldn't find you to give you the card I made for you on the way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I worked so hard on that, especially when we went out Hurricane Creek Rd...that sucked. I'm suprised there aren't any pencil stab marks in it from all the bumps sweatdrop !

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:26 pm
yay! ^^

everything (from what i read) is clearing up not quite finished but

it's getting there ^^  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:42 am
greendaygirl-5252-
Sorikia525

I'm just glad this is all cleared up (for the most part...). He's still kinda quiet, but I have other friends to talk to...it's just that he's annoying me soooo much with the quietness.

I was gonna send you an airgram, but we had to leave. I didn't get to stay for the whole thing, but Matt, Brooke, and Dani did...if my mom had called the Hoppy yesterday then I could've stayed with them. And I forgot my effing phone, so I couldn't find you to give you the card I made for you on the way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I worked so hard on that, especially when we went out Hurricane Creek Rd...that sucked. I'm suprised there aren't any pencil stab marks in it from all the bumps sweatdrop !

I can't wait to see it. We got there when the first competition's awards were being given out. I got to hang out with Matt, Brooke, Dani, some guy I dind't know, and Corey. Although it seems like brooke and dani don't really like me anymore, and i might know the reason from what corey told me. but anyways.... i invited them over to the poca section for awards and none really wanted to go although matt and corey did so they ended up coming over although the rest stayed, sweatdrop I was happy though cuz it wasn't really so awkward, ^_^

I was sad though cuz i didn't get to see mah whore! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:14 am
I saw all the poca peoples there, but not you! And I would've gotten to see you later if my mom had called the Hoppy...  

greendaygirl-5252-
Crew

Faye_Dawn_Shiori

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:26 am
*huggles Sori*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:28 pm
"huggles sori with xara"  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

zebppir
Vice Captain

Malevolent Receiver

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:18 pm
*Hugs Sori *  
The Epilepsy Gang (zOMG! team for anyone and everyone)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games