Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:54 pm
She produced a pipe from somewhere, filling it with tobacco from her pouch, and lighting it from the Fire. She leaned in, and pulled the leaf packets from the coals, setting them down, and cutting the bound vegetation with one Claw. 'Fraid you'll have to eat it without forks or such, but I'm sure it'll be nice all the Same.' She puffed on her pipe as she handed one to each of the girls, content with snapping up the heads and guts of the Fish.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:16 pm
User Image "That's fine with us since we've done this before." Ayame said as she and Anzu took the fish and started eating, "This is really good, thanks Kugeromero." Anzu said, Ayame nodded her head in agreement, "This is better then when I cooked fish." Ayame said as she took another bite User Image  

ReportMod13

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:18 pm
She laid back, contently puffing on her Pipe. 'You girls enjoy, I'm going to take a wee Nap.' She tapped out the burning tobacco, and stuck it back in her pouch, closing her Eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:17 pm
User Image The sisters smiled at Kugeromero and continued eating in silence til Anzu broke it, "So sister where should we go next?" Ayame stopped eating and looked at her sister, "I'm not sure, do you have any idea?" Ayame asked, Anzu shook her head and then Ayame got a serious look on her face as she thought about it User Image  

ReportMod13

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:32 pm
Kugeromero jumped as she saw the hole tear in the air above the Stream. Two people fell out, landing lightly on the Ground. The portal slammed Shut.
"Whoo.." Jesse looked at Pre. Are you Okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:38 pm
Pre didn't expect such a rough landing. She fell hard on her rear end, "Ow, What was that?" She asked. She didn't understand what had happened.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:40 pm
"I don't even know where we Are." He picked her up, and brushed her Off. "Are you Okay? I had to get us out of There."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:42 pm
Pre didn't exactly like the fact that she was being treated like a porcelain doll, but she weathered it, "I'm fine. Thank you for your concern Sensei," Pre said in thanks and landed on her feet. She looked around, "I wonder where we are now?" She pondered aloud, "This place looks ripe with bleeding things," She added.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:48 pm
He sniffed the air, smelling the familiar scent of Tobacco. "Someone's got a Pipe." He whipped around, to stand face-to-face with Kugeromero. "Kugeromero! I thought you had Died."
She Growled. 'Jesse. Long time no See. I haven't seen you since you left me to die on Trinity Island, hoping I wouldn't find my Airship.'  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 pm
Pre remained silent while Jesse spoke with Kugeromero.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

ReportMod13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:08 pm
User Image Ayame saw some new people and got defensive; Ayame grabbed her scythe, got up and got in front of Anzu and Kugeromero and pointed her scythe at the strangers, "Who are you and where did you come from?" Ayame demanded; Anzu looked from her sister to the strangers User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:34 am
Kugero's forehead gem flashed blue, and there was an outline of glowing blue around Ayame as she was lifted up, and moved Aside. "Do not harm him, he is my Brother."
Jesse Smiled. "All these years, and you still think you need to protect me Sister."  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:49 am
Pre remained where she stood and watched them. She made sure no harm came their way.
She suddenly grinned, "Now she's no more of a threat to me," She said under her breath, referring to her opposite self.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:34 am
Jesse smiled, and set his handpaw on Kugero's Shoulder.
Kugero shrugged off his handpaw, and turned back to Ayame and Anzu. 'Girls, this is my brother Jesse. Actually, we are almost the same Person. I am bits of his abilities, mind, soul, body, mixed into clay to give rise to Life.'  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:41 am
She's very much like me; I was created by Sensei as well, Pre thought, but didn't move from where she stood.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff