Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:03 pm
Shelby laughed. "I'll think about it." she said, giving him a coy look as she put another piece of food into her mouth. She then paused and set her fork on her plate before ducking under the table. The sound of a person straining slightly could be heard before she popped back up with a slightly frustrated expression on her face. "My napkin fell off my lap and I can't reach it." she pouted, a frown on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:07 pm
Kraelyn heard the laugh and coy look, continuing to smile. And then she ducked under only to seem frustrated. At the words, his eyes narrowed just slightly but he had them normal so quick that it was imperceptible. Something about that seemed wrong..but what reason could she have to harm him? Smiling still, he chuckled, "Clumsy Shelby, fear not, I shall rescue thee again."

He ducked under the table and went under, looking for the napkin and spotting it near the corner. Kraelyn went for it and started to pull back up, bonking his head on the table, "OW!" And then he coughed, pulling back up a moment later with a light blush and sheepish expression, "Your table, uhh..doesn't like me," he laughed, passing the napkin across the table.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:14 pm
Shelby giggled as she took the napkin back. "Seems I'm not the only clumsy one around here." she said as she placed it back on her lap. While her head was facing down, she allowed herself a brief smirk. When Kraelyn had gone under the table, she had reached over and slipped a sleeping potion into his drink. It was clear, tasteless, and virtually undetectable. When she looked back up, all traces of her smirk were gone and an amused smile had taken it's place. She grabbed her cup and held it up in a toast. "To our clumsiness then." she said, making a joke out of the toast she was suggesting, giggling a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:16 pm
Kraelyn crinkled his nose, but was grinning, "Alas, you've learned my secret." One of them anyway. At the toast, he nodded and picked up his cup, clinking his glass against hers, "Clumsy abounds!" With a laugh, he took a long swig as the water went down his throat, refreshing and cool. He had the oddest feeling as it entered his throat, but placed it off as having fun for the first time in awhile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:29 pm
Shelby smiled and drank her water as well. Taking a few more bites of her food she looked up at Kraelyn. "I'm full. Would you like to come see the horses now?" she asked, knowing that she had only a limited amount of time before he would fall asleep. She wanted him to be in the stables when he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:58 pm
Kraelyn finished his food just as she asked, and he nodded with a smile. "Alright then," he rose and waited for her to do likewise. "Are the horses your favorite?" She'd brought them up several times after all.

Jyrek sighed and it come out somewhat of a huff. The moment of his endless days he both looked forward to and dreaded should have happened by now..normally Shelby was on time to feed him. He hated the way she treated him..the way she looked at him and sometimes even mocked him, treating him like the animal he appeared to be.

Eating the raw meat had been hard at first..living this way had been hard on him..and worst of all was knowing that Emika was somewhere, possibly needing his help while Shelby was alone with only him..and she wouldn't let him help her. "Shelby..Emika.." The names came out in a deep, guttural voice that made his ears fold against his head in shame..he felt dirty too..Shelby bathed him once a week while the servants cleaned out his 'cage'. The servants had never seen him, Shelby had seen to that, and she kept him collared and used magick to muzzle his mouth..as if he would ever hurt her..there was a huge tub in the dungeons, used for multiple prisoners at a time but he was the only one and it was large enough for him.

She didn't touch him of course, just used magick until he was clean..and then the muzzle was off once he was back and chained against the wall. Tomorrow he'd be due for a cleaning..but perhaps she'd given up and that was why she hadn't come. He always worried about that..worried that Shelby might decide to leave him totally alone..but surely..she wouldn't let her own father die? The thought put an ache in his chest and he whimpered.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:05 am
((Jeeze, the sad parts of your posts almost make me cry!!))

Shelby gave another coy smile as she rose. "Not really. I have another pet who is my favorite . . . but he's a secret." she said with a little giggle as she lead him over to the stables.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:11 am
(o-o..^__^ YAY!..I mean..T__T I'm sorry...*pats head* *maniacal laughter* o-o..erm..*coughs* I was coughing..terrible cold..yeah..that's it..*shifty glance*)

Kraelyn tilted his head with a chuckle, following her out of the dining room and house until the stables came into view. "A secret favorite pet? We'll see about that," he teased. "You found a secret of mine, so I have to find one of yours." Meanwhile..he was feeling a bit woozy and frowned, holding hand to his head..but he didn't feel warm..

As he walked by, various animals began making their various noises, angered..or upset..but why? Did they miss Shelby that much and were jealous of the human with her? Or thought that Kraelyn was a danger to her? "They are protective of you," he chuckled, feeling an odd nausea coming over him. And he had no idea that the truth was, the animals were trying to protect him.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:19 am
Shelby chuckled, knowing exactly why the animals were acting up. "They are very protective." she said with a smile and opened up the stable doors. "Could you please clean out that empty stall for me?" she asked, pointing to it. "I have a new horse coming tomorrow and I want it's stall to be ready for it." she said, batting her eyes at Kraelyn, even as she picked up the feed for the horses and pouring it into buckets.

((No, it's a good thing. ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:32 am
(Oh, well in that case..*maniacal laughter* ^__^ *happy dance*)

Kraelyn entered the stables, catching sight of two horses who whinnied, stomping and trying to warn him away. But of course, the man didn't understand..and to him, it seemed they were just excited to see Shelby. At the question, he smiled at her and nodded, placing his hand on her head again as he looked down at her. Kraelyn spoke softly with a gentle smile, "Hey..Shelby? Thank you again, for everything.. It really means a lot to me..and I meant what I said, if you ever need me then..I'll-"

His brow furrowed in confusion as the room began to spin, "She..lby..something's..wrong." He clutched at his stomach then, stumbling backwards into a pile of hay in the stall she'd asked him to clean. And catching sight of her face, his eyes widened slightly and his expression became pained, confused, and angry, "Shelby..why?" Kraelyn let out a moan, cringing and then fell back with his eyes closed, the deep sleep upon him.

The horses whinnied and stomped again, furious as they let out a slew of curses at Shelby..pitying the new member of their little family.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 am
Shelby was smirking as the potion took effect. She did not answer him and when he fell asleep she glared at the horses who were cursing at her. "Shut up!" she said angrily. "He deserves this and you deserve what you got!" she said, throwing a handful of feed at them, aiming for their faces. She finished up filling the buckets and then gave each of the horses their food. The best feed they would ever get as horses, in the best stalls they would ever get too. She filled their troughs with water before turning to Kraelyn and, using her magick, changed him into a horse and left him there to sleep, closing and locking the stall door, filling up another bucket with feed and setting it in there and filling the trough with water. He would want it when he woke up in the morning. After finishing up this task, she went back to the castle and grabbed some raw meat for her father as she went down to the dungeons to visit him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:56 am
Kraelyn lay sleeping, unaware of anything even as his body changed. In his dreams..Shelby was there, a smirk twisting her lovely face.

Jyrek lay still, his head on his paws. There was not much else he could do..and then he caught the scent of Shelby and rose, joy and dread warring in his heart. He'd fully risen by the time she reached the door of his cell. He'd had to be put in the room with a door, lest the servants see him. Once Shelby was there, and had entered, he took a small step forward on all fours, his eyes filled with pain. "Shelby," his guttural voice echoed lightly in the cell, "I thought you might not come.."

His voice seemed sad, anxious perhaps, and a bit relieved as he took a little step closer and then stopped. This was as far as he dared go without her consent, or she might just toss the meat and leave and he couldn't bear that..he needed to see his daughter..by the Gods..he'd give anything to hold his little girl again..to wipe all that cruelness out of her gaze and hold her so tight that all the sadness and anger went away..he wanted to protect her, as a father should..but instead..here he was, chained to a wall, a filthy monster..unable even to protect himself.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:07 am
Shelby just glared at him and threw the meat over at him, not caring if it hit him or not. "Of course I came you stupid beast. I've been coming for the last two years." she said angrily and sat down on the far side of the cell, her arms crossed as she glared at him. Not once in the past two years did she ever call him by any name that suggested that she still thought of him as her father. Not Dad, nor Daddy, nor Papa, nor even Father. She didn't believe him to be worthy of such titles, considering that he hadn't acted as such a figure.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:13 am
Jyrek's head bowed in shame, visibly flinching at the words. He kept the tears from welling in his eyes, he'd made the mistake of crying in front of her before..and he would never make it again if he could help it. Hearing his little girl calling him a 'stupid beast'..if his heart hadn't already been crushed, he'd have said she'd just broken it..but there was only so many times a heart could be broken and he was certain he'd already far exceeded his limit.

He left the meat alone for now, hating to eat in front of her no matter how ravenous this form always seemed to be. He'd made that mistake too, and she'd looked at him with such disgust he'd nearly vomited the meat back up from the sickening feeling he'd gotten. "Shelby.." Jyrek knew better than to try to plead, or to try any excessive affection. That always received a poor response..so he tried to at least get what he could from her, starving for her presence even if she was so cruel to him.

"How are you," his deep voice was soft, "Have you..anything new?" This was what it came to..trying to glean information out of her about her day to day life, sometimes she was more open than others..but when she told him things, it wasn't a daughter confiding in her father, a girl eager to share experiences with her Daddy..it was Shelby, speaking to her 'stupid beast'.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:22 am
Shelby avoided looking at her father. "I got another horse today . . . Stupid, horrible, lecheous man . . . he deserves what I'm giving him." she said angrily, glaring at a corner of the cell. She never really talked to him, just sort of . . . ranted.

((WAHHH!!! You're making me feel guilty!!!! T-T))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff