Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Room 721 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymous9131

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:52 am
Creena notices the two girls. "Hey. There's plenty of room here because this is such a large room." Creena gestures behind her and steps aside so that Alice and Zoe can see. There are many canopied beds and high arched windows with velvet drapes. "I believe Annihalia is going to room here as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 pm
wow this room is lovely *walks into room elegantly and practically dances up to one of the empty canopy beds* this one appears not to be taken. it isn't taken is it?  

vampiregirl135

anonymous9131

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:23 pm
vampiregirl135
wow this room is lovely *walks into room elegantly and practically dances up to one of the empty canopy beds* this one appears not to be taken. it isn't taken is it?

"It's all yours. Nice rooms here, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:25 pm
People in Room 721: Crystal, Creena, Annihalia?  

anonymous9131

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:37 pm
oh thanks! *puts suitcase in front of bed.* and thanks ever so much for letting me stay here. *places small blue pillow on bed* this room is so nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:16 pm
wow its been a long day *alice waltzes into room and sits down on her bed with her legs crossed.* i don't sleep but i do take naps so that's what i'm going to do. i've never actually slept through the night since i became a vampire. *she laid down and closed her eyes and for the 1st time in 58 years, she actually slept through the night*  

vampiregirl135

anonymous9131

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:21 pm
((sry about logging off; my mom needed the computer. usually i'll say i have to leave)) Creena stumbled into the room, where she sunk to her knees. The flashbacks were getting worse and she wished they would just stopped. She patiently waited this one out; thankfully it was a short one. It was a rainy, miserable night and Creena was shivering from the cold. Her raggedy clothes weren't doing much to keep her warm in such horrendous weather. Creena gasped, suddenly exhausted. She hoped she hadn't woken Alice, who was sleeping inher bed. Creena went directly to her bed and fell soundly asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:05 pm
*Alice keeps tossing and turning and mumbles words in her sleep...she normally doesn't do that...* mumbles-no...no...please no... *starts breathing heavily*  

vampiregirl135

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:14 pm
*Alice starts screaming in her sleep* aaaaaah! no no! run away! help me! please somebody help me!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:00 am
Creena hears screaming. At frist she thinks she's having another onne of her nightmares but then realizes that it's coming from Alice. Creena leaps out of bed and rushes over towards the girl. "Hey! Alice wake up! It's just a dream!"  

anonymous9131

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:25 am
*Alice screams and wakes up breathing heavily* Creena? oh its you...i'm sorry did i wake you? *Alice looks around room nervously*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:26 am
"Actually I'm glad you did because I usually have terrible nightmares. Are you alright?"  

anonymous9131

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:26 am
*Alice has a terrified look on her face* oh Creena it was horibble! they were coming and-oh wait nevermind...*Alice laughs nervously* it was nothing...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 am
"No it's fine. Who was coming?"  

anonymous9131

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:33 am
oh it was just...nothing...its not important...*thinks to herself-i almost blew it! i can't let anyone know...* *forces a smile onto her face* so creena how have you been this morning?  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff